Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:04 pm

"Well... this is certainly not what I was expecting..."

She says in awe as she turns in place taking in everything around her.

"To put it bluntly, this place is HUGE! I wonder what's up there that would merit such a room."

perception:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 15 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 pm

"Well, this isn't what I was expecting in the slightest." Gearick noted as he looked around the huge room, though he wasn't expecting to be able to see much considering its sheer size and scale. "For such a huge complex to be hidden underneath our feet all along... there's obviously some type of magic involved, it can't all be here or I'm sure we would of stumbled on it by now..."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"Hmm."  Major Delight cautiously flew forward with hooves outstretched and soon touched some sort of invisible barrier.  "Thought that would be too easy.  Now to figure out how we navigate this thing."  Meanwhile, Ruby saw the equations forming 19 16 9 18 1 12.  Out the corner of her eye she also spotted something bright in the sky moving.  In fact, it was moving towards them...

Nightshade felt a burning sensation when she stomped on the mare's horn. "Now now, taking isn't sharing.  However, if you'd still like to share, I have something to give back to you."  The horn flashed a bright light and Nightshade felt a sharp pain in her stomach.  The horn then zipped back over and reconnected to the mare's head.  "As for the rest of you, you've been far more resilient than I care for so it seems I may need to be more direct."  The STOMP team then felt their limbs sharply twist.  However, the excrutiating pain seemed to mask something else sinister in the air.  On the counterpart, several wrinkles formed on the mare's face as she worked her malevolence.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 pm

As Grease contorted, there was an audible cracking noise in the air. Grease barely had time to gasp out "Oh, fuse--" before a blinding flash and a deafening static burst emanated throughout the room. For an instant, sparks seemed to rush through the room, trying to electrocute everything they could find, but they all suddenly winked out, and Grease could be seen in the center of the room, holding a familiar metal ball in his mouth and furiously applying a tube of acrylic paint to his arm, which was covered in a network of gash-like cracks that were sparking faintly and releasing small pops of electricity. Aftering smearing the paint a little, he unzips his jacket partway and lays the arm in it as a makeshift sling. He bites down on the metal ball, and the bright blue color starts returning his outer layer. "You'we eating yourshelf away to do tish, aren't chyou?" He says, working the metal ball around in his mouth. "Thash not fair, I'm shupposh to be tha carnivore." He spits out the ball, and a large contingent of sparks go with it, arcing towards Nightshade and soaking into her warmly.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:43 pm

"S.P.I.R.A.L... Spiral. I'd wager that's our answer Maj..or... what in blazes. ..?"

She blinks, looking up for a moment before her eyes widen.

"I say, incoming!!"

She declares while pointing a hoof upwards before grabbing Trotson and flipping him onto her back. The crystal lamb bleets in protest and surprise as Ruby checks the right and left to see if they're blocked up to too.

(Assuming she finds one)

Ruby retreats what she feels is a safe distance into the hallway from the impact zone and keeps her eyes on the bright object to see if it does anything unusual.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:48 am

"Incoming? What and where?" Gearick asked, looking around himself in an attempt to spot it. Knowing that Ruby had much better eye-sight than himself however, the unicorn didn't hesitate to follow. Trust like this was necessary when working as a member of STOMP... without it, everyone could die... or worse... much, much worse.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm

The ball of light hits the ground and explodes in a shimmer of sparkles.  Then, several other lights started to rain down as if the sky itself was attacking.  "Well, if the path is some sort of spiral, we need to get moving now!"

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:40 pm

((Sorry this took so long.))

The hippogriff was starting to feel unsure. His legs and claws were feeling weakened from Hatter's twisting, and he was still short on breath from her last attack. He took a moment to soak some energy off of Grease's lightning burst, before launching back into his assault...

Combat:

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:23 am

Nightshade rotates her front leg after receiving the attack.

"I must of pulled something when I did that sprint."

She stretches for a bit in an overly relaxed manner.

"Have you experienced our excellent return policy yet? 100% customer satisfaction!"

Combat:

Stats:
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:39 am

The mare gasped in pain as her attack was sent back at her.  After showing some considerable strain, a few of the wrinkle lines were removed from her face.  Then as she sneered, a forceful pulse emanated from her horn and echoed across the halls. "All of you have been quite a pain.  Why can't you just die like you're supposed to?"

Battle OOC:

Temple OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:06 am

Ruby continues running, managing to track and avoid the first four with ease. As she moves to dodge the last one though her left fore hoof slips on the floor and clips the rest, sending Trotson flying with a bleat of surprise as Ruby goes ends over end tumbling right into the path of the fifth blast.

"...oh bugger..."

She half whimpers as she shuts her eyes tight and curls up with the bolt crashing down on her.

rolls:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Grease grimaces as the force pulses over him. "I told you, I'm the carnivore here. Hector and I could literally disembowel you for dinner." he shrugs his healing arm into his jacket and zips it all the way back up, spreading both wings so that they barely graze his compatriots. "You're doing that blood bubbling thing again, aren't you?" He says casually, wings pulsing as he channeled the energy into himself, pooling a little electricity into a ball, which rolled down the left wing and started to orbit Hector, crackling quietly as it zapped nearby bugs and dust particles.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:29 pm

"Oh damn it." Gearick said with a curse as he saw that there was even more incomming. "I need to go to the gym if I continue with this job." He muttered, though with obvious distaste at the thought. Still, he dashed forwards as best as he could. Whilst the unicorn wasn't the most athletic of ponies, his work with had made him surprisingly nimble... because of this, he managed to avoid the all the obstabcles and get around the spiral with ease... when Rose stumbled and fell he was behind her, so the confident Gearick grabbed at her with his magic and hooves pull her out of the way.

Rolls:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:39 am

After the rain of shooting stars, things went quiet. There was an abnormal stillness in the air, almost as if the temple itself was waiting to see what the STOMP Team would do!
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:45 am

"Whew... everyone made it okay?" Gearick said, breathing a little heavily as he waited for the adrenaline to fade, looking around to see if anyone was injured or not. Even as he did that, he asked. "Rose, can you see anything else from here?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Ruby blinks her eyes open after a moment when she realizes this explosion is taking an awfully long time to happen. She looks around for a moment piecing together what happened.

"Ah. T-Thanks old boy. That was rather too close for my comfort... right then, lets see..."

Ruby takes a moment to look around as Trotson shakily stumbles up to hide behind her legs, looking for any clues as to what they should or shouldn't do and examining her surroundings.

roll:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:11 pm

"That was unpleasant but it seems everypony is okay." As Ruby caught her breath from Gearick's rescue, she realized her crystal eyes were uniquely suited for viewing the hazards of the room.  For instance, she could faintly see a gap that was easy to jump over but had a big drop.  And after that was a well placed trip wire.  All were on very even and calculable distances despite seeming to be random.  With an eye for caution, the Wand of Eternal Skies would soon be in reach!  

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 pm

"What was that about dinner?"

Hector dove in for another attack with Grease's idea exactly on his mind. Disembowelment.

Combat:

Last edited by Crystalite on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot I have to use Offhand Strike.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:16 am

Nightshade gives a rather confused look.

"I'll have you know I have been doing my best to try to die over here. I think the problem might lay with your inability to kill. I was trying to be nice but if your going to be snippy about it then I guess no one gets to die."

Comabt:

Stats:
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"Please, if you were that much of a predator you wouldn't be working for the Keep.  Also, your senses would have told you I'm not that edible."  With a wave of her horn, the mare paused and smiled, "That took long enough.  Now kneel to my will and keep your friends occupied like a good little dragon."  Grease feels his mind and body twist against his will as he valiantly struggles against violent urges against his teammates!  The mare laughed then ran towards the temple exit.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:03 am

Grease's arms whip out and two arcs of lightning streak across the room, striking Hector and Nightshade. Suddenly he collapses to the ground coughs up some sparks, and looks at Nightshade. "I feel a lot better now." He says, grinning. "We should try that again sometime." He throws up his arms and a shower of sparks descends on the group, soaking into all three of them (but mostly Hector) and energizing them for the chase!

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:35 am

Rose is silent for a long moment, her eyes darting around regarding the room before smiling.

"Ah. I see. I do believe I've figured this out! Come along gentlecolts, and mind your step now. Lets see what all this trouble is for."

She says as she leads the others through the maze, pointing out and sidestepping the traps and hazards for the others. In due time they stand at the end.

"And here we are! Hopefully that's the worst of it behind us."

question:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:44 pm

The hippogriff wasted no time in catching up. With sparks flying off his body - both Grease's and his own - he launched towards the running unicorn like an arrow from the bow, claws outstretched and murder in his eye...

Athletics:

Combat:

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Answer:

After Hector's powerful strike, the mare fell unconscious and even more wrinkles developed on her face.

Battle OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:37 pm

((I really can't justify not doing this In Character. Somebody stop him.))

Hector wasn't satisfied.

He hadn't had a fight this hard in years, and many of the old "kill or be killed" instincts had kicked in against a foe he didn't understand, and finally had a firm grip on: literally. The two slammed into a wall, and he dug his claws into the unicorn's neck, fully intending to rip her throat out: unaware and uncaring that the fight was already over...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next