Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

+4
sunbeam
Fury of the Tempest
Crystalite
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  Crystalite Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:51 am

Hector decided to break the awkward silence. "...Well! As long as you're here, would you mind terribly helping s pick these up?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2) - Page 11 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP (thread 2)

Post  sunbeam Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Grease rolls his eyes at Nightshade's comment, appending "It's Ready Quill's usual work, so organizing it isn't hard at all." to Hector's suggestion as he continues to sort papers.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ready Quill's work, huh? That makes things much easier." Dusty Winds sets about rapidly sorting the papers into various stacks. "That was easy enough. Glad he notates things the way he does."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:04 pm

"Say, isn't it great to actually be able to see the floor in here? I wasn't really conscious last time I was in here, so I'm only just now beginning to appreciate it." Grease says, moving the stacks to one side of the desk and turning around to face everyone.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 am

Nightshade steps over to the newly organized stack of papers and quietly reads a few pages.

OCC Study Roll:
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:26 am

"Well... that's interesting..." Gearick said quietly as his scan and touched revealed to him some rather... interesting information. A lot more than he had been expecting actually. "It has a motion to it... like a tide, or breathing. Yet it seems to be formed from constantly shifting mathematical equations... I wonder if the writing on the walls is actually related to how this seems to be moving."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:11 pm

"It's nice being able to see the floor but its weird, you know?  When you get used to things one way, it seems weird when you see it change."

Nightshade notes that the pages on top are mostly those about weathercrafting from a pegasus' perspective.  It was leading up to concepts of ionizing the air with your wings when a very loud knock was heard from the door. "Brisk Iron requests your presence immediately."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 pm

"That was faster than expected" Grease says, heading for the door. "how long has Braynor had the monocle for?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Hector opened the door and peered through at the guardpony. ""Did you say 'immediately'? Because if that word is the one I think it is we may have a problem. Would you mind telling me?"

OOC:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:36 am

Nightshade's focus on reading was broken with the announcement she was being summoned. A slight frown came to her face when she knew she couldn't finish reading. She realized what she was reading would not benefit her. Until she then mumbled to herself.

"Not unless I had wings."

She looked around quickly and decided to pocket a few of the unread pages for future research purposes in case she ever got wings. She reasoned with herself with so many pages a few missing ones couldn't hurt. She stuffed a few into her saddle bag and scampered towards the door.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 pm

"Yes, that room is cleared but we haven't gone any farther."  Major Delight nods for one of the guards to follow Ruby Blossom.

"Well, it wouldn't be truly immediate if you can't teleport but just get there quickly."

Meanwhile, in a voice much sterner than usual, Dusty Winds looked directly at Nightshade Glimmer and asked, "What do you think you're doing?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:41 pm

"I can't teleport, but I can waddle." Grease says helpfully, heading out the door. He pauses when he hears Dusty, but chooses to let her handle it, and continues down the corridor. He'd rather not know what Nightshade was doing this time.

Last edited by sunbeam on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:11 pm

((I'll take that as a "no".))

"That's better," the hippogriff said, nudging past the guard. "Because I actually could get there 'immediately'... If the Director is willing to put up with a lot of collateral damage," he explained, heading towards Brisk Iron's office with Grease...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:25 am

"Eek!"

A shocked looked came across Nightshade's face as she realizes she has been caught. She turns to face Dusty.

"I didn't want to end up at the paper dungeon and then say to my self 'why didn't I bring those papers?'. I didn't think it would hurt if I took a few pages for some light reading. You did such a great job writing this all up I was to tempted to keep reading it so I took some. Besides, that guard outside said I could totally take some if I wanted... I think."

She gives a guilty smile.

Persuade Roll:

Last edited by Sobana on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ability used)
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Dusty Winds scowls at Nightshade, "The Chief Director requested you so just go.  No one should be in Grease's room when he's not here anyway." After leaving the room and heading back to Brisk Iron's office, the group saw they didn't have time to get comfortable as Brisk Iron motioned for Grease, Hector, and Nightshade to follow her as she headed to the teleport room. "We're in luck. It was activated in a temple not too far from our Trottingham museum.  Luckily, a visiting former STOMP agent, Anchors Away, will be there to help aid you.  There's not a moment to lose."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:48 pm

"There are former STOMP agents?" Grease says, digesting the statement. "We get to retire?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Ruby nods with a smile towards the guard who walks up before trotting down the hall into the room and snooping around a bit, checking the room and the entrances of the passages for anything of note or alarm.

perception:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

"This sounds like it could be a trap."

Pauses for a second with a blank look on her face.

"This is going to be fun. Let's get going."

She giggles to herself and then trots along.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Upon entering the next room, Ruby Blossom saw three corridors of identical structure as the one she came from.  This included large skylights in the ceiling.

"Anchor was badly injured on a STOMP expedition.  While never returning to a STOMP team, she did return to the Keep's employ after she healed.  As far as retirement, that's a Keep detail based off of conduct, performance, and time employed.  While she'll probably introduce herself when you cross over, Anchors Away has a greenish yellow coat, teal hair, and an anchor cutie mark.  I'd warn you that she's eccentric but I don't think that's needed in the present company." The STOMP members stepped into the teleport room and stood in the center as a circle of unicorns charged their horns in a pink, glowing light.  Soon, they went tumbling through the space between space until they landed gently in a similar room in the Trottingham base.  They found themselves greeted by a rather upbeat earth pony that matched the given description. "Glad to see you're all in one piece.  Don't just sit there, time to get a move on!"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Nightshade steps into the circle. As the unicorn's horns light up she starts to bounce slightly in place from the excitement. When the spell goes off she let's out a sharp squeal of excitement. When she arrives at the other end she takes a deep breath and then sighs happily.

"Nothing like traveling by magic!"

She steps off the platform and greets Anchors Away.

"Ah, you must be Ancs. The one we were told about. I'm always on the clock so lead the way."
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm

"Our last guide spoke in haiku." Grease comments idly as he waits to be teleported. "How odd can this one be?"

Post jump, Greases hops down from the platform, moving towards Anchors Away. "So, where are we headed? And why do we have a museum next to a temple?"

Last edited by sunbeam on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 am; edited 5 times in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:02 am

Nightshade responds to Grease's comment.

"I imagine it would cut down on shipping cost if they just built the museum next to the ruins. Leadex can be expensive, you know."
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm

"That's a good one! The way I heard it, they didn't know it was a temple at first due to the decay of time and all that but it's certainly a great find." "As Anchors Away led them on, she had a very awkward step with very long and labored strides. "And what can you lovely folks do?  Helps me know how to handle things.  I notice the dragon tastes like ionized air so I guess that's something to do with lighting powers."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:14 pm

"There is some electricity involved, but mostly I'm just here as a mechanic extraordinaire." Grease says, adjusting the strap on his gearbox as he jogs to keep up. Did you say time decay?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 am

"I dabble in the arcane. You know a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Nothing to special."

Looks around eagerly as they walk.

"I specialize in counter magic. Or was it chaos magic? Either way I think they hired me as a financial adviser."

Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next