Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

+4
sunbeam
Elacular
Dusk Raven
Crystalite
8 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Page 8 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

Post  Elacular Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 am

JD jumped at the touch of the water on his hooves and ran in the direction he heard Bub splashing away.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 am

((Sorry this took so long.))

Jack has no issues following Bubbling Spring through the door...

However, it does not appear to have changed. They end up back on the Little Prince's dusty surface. ((That's the mini-planet, in case you forgot.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 pm

"Well. If the gravitational pull is anything to go by, I believe we're on the rock again. So...now what?" Barely a beat after he finished his sentence, Jack shouted at the top of his lungs: "DISCORD! I'm finding a flaw in your workmanship that could lead to poor reviews, lawsuits and me kicking your Draconiquass up and down your stupid recursive staircase!"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Meanwhile, at a certain romanting outing, Discord practically glows at the twin's excitement. "So glad you like them! They were quite hard to find, you know..." He stops to prick an ear at... Something. You can see him slap his face before vanishing in a flash...

At Jack's shouting, the draconequus appears in a burst of light wearing a server's outfit. "I'll have you know it was an accident, little pony! The staircase was meant to be the next part of the tour. But then that suitcase pulled me away, and I never got an oppurtunity to change it back," he explains indignantly, snappinghis fingers to banish the server's outfit. He suddenly gains a rather worried look. "You... Didn't go any further than the staircase, did you?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 pm

"Ah. I was hoping that would work." Jack smiled calmly. "I'm not actually stupid enough to think I could chuck a god of chaos down the stairs, though if there was someone you didn't like, it could make a decent eternal punishment. Like falling down an up escalator. Do it to them while they're drunk. Actually, having a bar here might enhance the experience tenfold, though it would also mean a lot more...reversal to clean up. Ah, but I'm rambling. You sound like you're busy, so would it behoove everyone for us to continue the tour a bit later? Also, no, we didn't go any further than the recursive staircase."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Bubbling Spring jumps when Jack starts shouting, and his surprise at the Earth pony's sudden wordiness banishes his frustrations rather quickly. Having little to add, he simply nods along with what Jack is saying.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Discord is visibly relieved. "Oh, good. If you had gone further... Oh boy. Who knows where you might have ended up? But I digress. I considered adding a bar, but Princess Twilight and her friends agreed to say 'no'..." He explains as a rather resentful expression crossed his features...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am

Wandering Eye shrugs at the draconequus' disappearance before turning back to the pair. He eats the slice of mango before saying, "So, you mentioned going to the south at one point... where exactly did you go?"

Last edited by Dusk Raven on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:35 am

"Oh, we went down to Mareami and some other towns in that area. That's where we discovered mangoes." "We plan on going there again some day because liking a food this intensely cannot be a coincidence, since the fruit tree grows mostly only in that kind of climate."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 am

"Mareami? I think I went near there once in my travels..." He watched them devour the mangoes for a bit before continuing, "So, would you say that's your favorite place you've been to, or does someplace else hold that distinction?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am

"We don't really have a favorite place yet." "Besides, it would suck to have a favorite place a long distance away from our parents, no?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:49 am

He chuckles a bit. "Yeah, I suppose that's true." He thought for a moment about what to say. "So I guess... moving around a lot, you probably don't really have a stallion in your life, huh?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am

"Not right now, no, but we have both had such before. One stallion even dated both of us for a while, though I still feel sorry for him after he pissed off Water." "Yeah, well, he deserved what he got." "Nopony deserves what he got." "He was an unpony dick, and he deserved it." "But you seem much better than he was. I even think Water likes you." "Yeah, well you don't seem that disinterested yourself." At this, Soft just blushes.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:29 am

It's a good thing Wandering Eye isn't prone to blushing, or else he'd be blushing a little now. "Thanks. You certainly both seem like wonderful mares." He smiles. "I'd certainly like to get to know both of you better - and help you with your dilemma."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:31 am

Now Water blushes, and both smile at WE.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:36 am

Wandering Eye's smile broadens a little bit. "I... I have to admit, I haven't really been with a lot of mares. A few here and there, but I... haven't been with anypony for a while now."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:07 pm

"Same for us." "Not every town has single stallions worth dating." "In those that do, maybe some of those stallions aren't interested in us." "And even the ones that are often get scared away by Water's protectiveness over me." "If they can't handle the scary, why let them have the nice?" "Anyway, just because we've had coltfriends before, that doesn't mean we've had a lot."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:46 pm

"I see." He nods. He bites his lip for a moment, then speaks again. "If you don't mind... while I know we both travel a lot... I'd definitely like to spend some more time with you and get to know you better, like I said. I..." He hesitated for a moment. "Would you be... interested in me?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm

"Well if we've reached the end of the completed sections of the tour I would like to be led to the exit." Bubbling Spring says hotly, his irritation returning as he remembers why they were stuck here in the first place.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:50 pm

The twins blush, and Water gives her wine a funny look. "I think I would." Water shakes herself and looks up at WE. "I would too."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 pm

It doesn't look like it, but Wandering Eye's heart is racing. A shadow of a blush begins to appear on his face. "Thanks... that means a lot to me. And it case it wasn't obvious, I'm... interested in you two, too..."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 am

The twins smile.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:30 am

Wandering Eye smiles in return. Despite his calm exterior, inside he feels... elated, and a bit nervous. After a moment he clears his throat. "Well, I'm glad." He takes another drink of wine and tries to think of something else to talk about. "So... how did you two get your cutie marks?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am

Water suddenly bursts out into uproarious laughter, Soft blushing and perhaps trying to hide under the table. "Softie here was trying to learn some new spells, she was being taught by one of the older foals at the orphanage. The first spell he decided to teach her was the simplest one he knew, apparently, which was a spell that he assumed at her age and power level she would barely be able to light a candle with. What ended up happening is that instead of the candle, she lit her flank on fire and started running around the yard screaming. Luckily for her, I was nearby with another older foal learning how to weathercraft, and I swooped over to her and made it rain on her, just as she got to the one spot in the yard that becomes mud if a pegasus even looks at it sideways. She ended up covered in mud from head to tail, and at some point she managed to pull me down to the ground with her and got me even muddier, while also making a few other foals pretty muddy. We then went uphill of that point and I created another little rainstorm so we could rinse ourselves off, and suddenly we had our Cutie Marks." After a moment of silence and discreetly trying to hide, Soft sighs. "So, how did you get your Cutie Mark?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:58 am

Discord takes a breath as if to answer Bubbling Spring's suggestion; however, his ears start violently twitching before he can respond.

"Hold that thought," he says, reaching into one ear and pulling out a... Telescope? He puts the narrow end to his eye as several uncomfortable moments pass...

((Well, since Sunbeam and Elacular don't care to respond...))

"....Horseapples. I'm sorry, you don't get to go home just yet,"
the draconequus says apologetically, snapping his fingers as you all vanish...

Before Wandering Eye gets a chance to reply, Discord reappears in the room, this time without his server's outfit. "I'm really sorry to spoil your lunch, but I'm afraid I have to shunt you elsewhere," he informs you, snapping his fingers again as you vanish as well...

The four of you reappear in a simply enormous room, conveniently rather near each other. At first, you're the only ones in here; however, more ponies start filling in the room with a flash. Before long the room is quite full (although not so full that you have to shove past anyone.)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next