Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

+4
sunbeam
Elacular
Dusk Raven
Crystalite
8 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights - Page 9 Empty Re: Wanderlust: Equestrian Nights

Post  Copper Rose Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Soft cowers, becoming a tiny little ball of a pony, while Water leaps into the air in surprise. "What's going on here!?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Wandering Eye reaches a reassuring hoof out to Glowing Soft. "Discord!" He calls out. "What's going on!?"
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:27 pm

"Try threatening him with a lawsuit." Bubbling Springs suggests dryly. "That worked for us."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:06 pm

You suddenly become aware of a voice coming from a sort of stage against the wall.

"Attention!"

Nobody seems to be paying the desired attention, however.

"ATTENTION!"

The echoing voice of what could very well be a goddess rings out, drawing all eyes and ears to the purple pony on the stage. A small gasp ripples through the crowd when the see the wings on her back and the horn on her head, and realize they nearly ignored Princess Twilight Sparkle!

"Thank you," she says through her small megaphone, clearly making an effort at being patient. "I know you're all very confused right now. I'm here to answer the question I'm sure all of you are asking. At this very moment, Ponyville is under attack."

Another gasp rips across the crowd.

"The Ponyville guard is moving into position to defend the town as we speak. I can assure you, you will all be very safe here until the conflict is resolved. Anyone who has questions should go the kiosk on my left," she explains, pointing to the kiosk in question in the corner. Her face takes on a more serious expression now.

"However, I know for many of you your loyalty and courage runs too deep to sit quietly. Those who would follow me into battle will gather onstage in an orderly manner."

Last edited by Crystalite on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Bubbling Springs lets out a brief, hacking laugh at the mention of loyalty and courage. "Anything to get me out of this newest edition of House Arrest, Princess." He says loudly, moving towards the stage.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:13 pm

More than one part of Wandering Eye's psyche told him to get up on stage, and he quickly begins to move towards the stage - turning back, of course, to see what Glowing Soft and Water Drop will do.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

sunbeam wrote:Bubbling Springs lets out a brief, hacking laugh at the mention of loyalty and courage. "Anything to get me out of this newest edition of House Arrest, Princess." He says loudly, moving towards the stage.

OOC:

Jack Daniels chuckles at Spring's complaint. "Heh. Nice attitude there. But, ummm..." He seems unsure of what to say for a moment. "You'll have to go alone. A warzone is no place for a blind barkeep."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Bubbling Springs pauses awkwardly. "That's a good point. You did very handily almost single-handedly solve our Discordian problem. Thanks for that. We'll see if they force me back to your side after the battle. And if not...what's the name of your bar again?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"Find me at the Tonicing Hole later," Jack replies with an awkward smile.

By now, several ponies have already made their way to the stage, and others can be seen making goodbyes.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Water Drop clearly looks like she wants to go, but Glowing Soft also clearly does not want to go. Some convincing will probably have to happen one way or the other.

OOC: basically this is the exact scene that I portrayed them in when I made the pic of them, view character sheet (in sig) for details
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Wandering Eye walks back over to the twins. "I'm heading out to fight. I've got some combat knowledge, and I have to try and help. Can you two fight as well? I promise I'll look out for you... and I might even fight better with you two at my side."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 pm

"Come on, Soft, you can, like, heal hurt ponies or something. Don't you think that'd be a bit more helpful than just sitting back here in fear, or even just letting ponies go out and get themselves hurt?" "I- I guess... healing and helping ponies is something that I can do." "Good, now let's go!" Water picks up a very suddenly very unhappy looking unicorn and starts to fly them both over toward the stage. "Why are we flyinggggggg?" "Because I know you well enough to know you wouldn't've moved otherwise." Soft groans and covers her eyes.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Wandering Eye smiles a little and follows the twins onto the stage...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Many different ponies from all walks of life have volunteered by now, including Wandering Eye, Bubbling Spring, Water Drop and Glowing Soft. Princess Twilight looks over the assembled volunteers with a critical eye. Her horn lights up, and the whole group vanishes without a word...

Teleporting under Twilight's magic proves to be quite different from Discord. Whereas the draconequus' teleport felt jarring and disconcerting, the Princess makes it feel natural and planned; you can almost feel like you know where you're going and when you're getting there.

The sensation is quite brief, however, as you reappear in what appears to be a courtyard. At least two other groups have already assembled here; you guess there to be about ten or twenty ponies in each group. A certain rainbow-maned pegasus is standing on a pedestal in the center giving out instruction.

"Alright, listen up!" she announces in a polite, if slightly gruff voice. "Our scouts think the enemy will be here in about twenty or thirty minutes. I know some of you wanted to fight, but that's not long enough to organize everyone. So, what you guys are doing is support work; your job is to help out, but not by fighting! Fight only those who attack you! Trust me, it'll be easier on everypony that way. Your job is to put out fires, get the wounded out of the way, and be useful in other ways," she explains. She bends down and picks something shiny up, holding it over her head so as to show it to you. "Everyone will be getting a hair clip like this one. Yeah yeah, I know, I think they're lame too. But, they will let us know where you are at all times and let us talk to you anywhere on the field, so make sure you get one!" At this point, several other pegasi are going through your group, handing out the hair clips in question. It's a small thing, and looking you notice each one has a number printed on it... ((I don't especially care what number you get, except it's in the format of "Letter-Number"; for instance, Rainbow Dash is A-0, which means she's the number zero pony in the A team. There's ten ponies per team, for zero through nine.))

"Does anypony have questions?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Bubbling Spring takes his clip and inspects the inscription, H-6. "What's attacking us?" He asks loudly, trying to talk into the clip in case the communication spell was active.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Soft breathes a sigh of relief, and she and Water pick up the clips with the numbers O-0 and O-1 from the pegasus coming by. Both look at Wandering Eye to see what he gets.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Wandering Eye, next to the twins, receives clip O-9...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:19 pm

"The enemy is, and I quote from our scout, 'A bunch of ponies in black robes'. I don't think they sound so tough really, I dunno what his problem was... Probably some kind of weird cult."

Somebody else speaks up from the crowd. "How do you know they're here to fight us?"

"...I don't actually know. Our scout told me to trust him."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Soft whispers something, and Water speaks up. "Uh, just who is this scout that you're saying the word 'scout' like that?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 pm

"The scout has requested I only refer to him as the scout," she replies with a small hint of sarcasm. You can tell the rainbow maned pegasus doesn't like the word in this context...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 pm

"The Scout's Discord, isn't it?" Bubbling Springs states self-assuredly. "Not that it matters much. Who's in Group H?"

Last edited by sunbeam on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Bubbling Spring's first question goes unanswered. However, a number of other nearby ponies, mostly unicorns, raise hooves toshow themselves as being on the H team.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Bubbling Spring notes a few faces, but doesn't move closer to them, instead turning back to face Rainbow Dash.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 pm

((Just for giggles - and this has nothing to do with what's going on right now - everyone roll up a General Knowledge check for me.))

"If nopony else has any questions, it's almost time to get this party started!"

((Check the Absence thread too, please.))
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 pm

((I'm back!))

Rainbow Dash takes to the sky as the volunteer ponies begin taking up positions through the town. You can hear her voice in your ear as the hairclips do their job...

"Alright everypony! Our first job is to help out with barricades! The guards have the main drags down, our jobnis to finish up on the alleyways. I want every alley closed off; but be sure to leave a way to get in and out! Those alleys are going to be your little safe spots when the fighting starts, so don't goof it up!"

Bubbling Spring hears the voice of the pegasus giving him a different order. "H-6! I'm seeing a little filly that somehow got missed. You're close by, make the pick up and get her somewhere safe. Purple... Unicorn, it looks like. Green cape, stands out like a busted tooth."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next