Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 pm

I want to play another game, mostly because Kingdom Pony seems to have come to a standstill Sad Only forum though, and I want to play Snipe again.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 pm

D'oh! I thought maybe you'd be announcing a new one...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm

That would be my place. I am planing on doing a crossover between one piece and Mlp if people want it I shall post more details.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Wweeeellll, it MIGHT be easier to decide if we want it or not if you gave us SOME details...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Grey- sorry about that. I'm DMing quite a few, and want to play in one Sad Sorry.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

If you do a One Piece/MLP campaign I know that I'll want in on the action. I already have an OC for the One Piece universe, and it might be really interesting to play a pony version of him and see if I can replicate his success story when I don't have complete creative control (don't worry, I don't make Sues.)
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Z2 wrote:If you do a One Piece/MLP campaign I know that I'll want in on the action. I already have an OC for the One Piece universe, and it might be really interesting to play a pony version of him and see if I can replicate his success story when I don't have complete creative control (don't worry, I don't make Sues.)
Well, there is one. Go, young one, go and have an adventure or something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Just a heads up, my campaign Adventures in Saint-Trotez is still looking for one or two more players, so if you like a city with a literal night-life, an episode-based campaign, and Paper Shadow Approved Combat Talents (made by Paper Shadow and technically one by SilentBelle), then this is the campaign for you...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 am

Hi there! I am a player who is new to the whole tabletop games scene, so if anyone is willing to bear with me while I learn, I would greatly appreciate it. Very Happy
I have always been fascinated with mechanics, and I think a character with a talent for mechanics could make for an interesting person.
I am available most of the time, I get home around 4:30 (Eastern), and I would greatly appreciate this grand opportunity to have some fun.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 am

Planning on starting an online Play-By-Post campaign soon (veterans: "what? again? what happened to the first one you didn't start?") but first there's something else I want to get done and posted, and that's gonna take a few more days, and then after that I'll probably need at least three days to plan things out at least a little bit, BUT THEN

I can promise that first-time players will be given consideration before veterans who technically sign up for them, and can even reserve a spot specifically for you, good casey1859 of the Homestuck'd avatar.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 pm

I think I may be interested as well...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm

I think I would be interested also. I think I still qualify as a "new player"!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Then we officially have enough people to qualify as a "campaign" now.

Though of course non-new players are welcome to join as well.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm more waiting to see what this Campaign will be AProc... Then I'll choose if I wish to join it or not.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Planning on starting an online Play-By-Post campaign soon (veterans: "what? again? what happened to the first one you didn't start?") but first there's something else I want to get done and posted, and that's gonna take a few more days, and then after that I'll probably need at least three days to plan things out at least a little bit, BUT THEN

I can promise that first-time players will be given consideration before veterans who technically sign up for them, and can even reserve a spot specifically for you, good casey1859 of the Homestuck'd avatar.
I would love to, good ProcrastinatingWriter of the homestuck'd onepiece'd avatar.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitz Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 am

I'd like to try, after I read up on everything.

Which... actually might be a while. Lotta stuff to read.

Still, I posted that I'm looking, so ha.

I think?

Ooh, right. Why I want to join.

Well, I've always been a big fan of D&D, and could always use more Roleplaying.... and Trying a pony edition seems fun.
Spitz
Spitz
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  zer0n Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 pm

me and my friend are wanting to play, all we really need is a good GM. we're pretty new to the game, though, so be prepared to GM some newbies.

zer0n
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Firedrop23 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 pm

zer0n wrote:me and my friend are wanting to play, all we really need is a good GM. we're pretty new to the game, though, so be prepared to GM some newbies.
eeyup (says his friend)
Firedrop23
Firedrop23
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Welcome all you and your friends!

if you wish for a skype game well there is not much I can help you with but if you want a PBP there is Writer's game

if you want just combat there is
Xel's game
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 pm

ME TO THE RESCUE

*slams into a power pole*

For a campaign not only willing to accept newbies, but specifically targeted at newbies, click here!

EDIT BEFORE ACTUALLY POSTING: dangit tyger why are you trying to upstage me
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 am

Might as well give this a try - I'm looking to play in a Skype campaign, if there are any available, recruiting, or playing. Somewhat experienced player, and not picky on the setting, so long as it uses PT/LL rules.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:58 am

Now that I have returned I'd love to play a game as all the ones I was in I'm kinda not anymore. Once again I don't Skype (no camera) so forum only.

If nothing turns up I'll probably start one myself. That's simpler than my KH idea was.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 am

Let me know if you do, I enjoyed what portion of KP we played and wouldn't mind getting in on another Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 am

@Whiteeyes, You don't need a camera to do a skype game. A microphone is nice, but you can actually participate in sessions with just chat. I'm afraid I don't know of any games that are recruiting currently though.
Well, there's the Old King's News (skype), where we're at 4 people and a DM, but I don't wanna overstep and invite someone as I've only been part of the group for 3 sessions (though it's a pretty fun campaign with cool hats and jokes and griffons and an overabundance of crit-fails.)
You could (talk to Z2)/ (post on the Sign-ups in Roleplaying) if you're interested.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 am

I'm the same as Retro, Whiteyes. I really want to play Snipe :3
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next