Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  SilentBelle Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Alright my OOC thread for my campaign is up, it's: An Arctic Advent. Any new players take priority of course, and I'm aiming for a party of five. It's gonna have a serious tone. I'm also generally a 'yes, but...' type of DM who will let you do whatever you want so long as you can have it fit into context.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

The Sanely Mad Tourney is in need of more players. I'd take anyone who wishes to join. Even if your new to the forum and pony. Just as long as you open to a PVP campaign that's all I need. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 am

Kingdom Pony is now open for new players.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 am

I'd like to join a game if anyone has any open spots. I've run a few but never actually gotten to PLAY myself so I'd like to change that Very Happy.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Sockpuppet Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 pm

New to this website, but not so much to Roleplaying and DnD styled gameplay.
If anyone wants to take a player who may be rusty, please tell me. Very Happy
I play as a baby dragon, so expect me to be an underling or something.
Dr. Sockpuppet
Dr. Sockpuppet
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

as far as I know there are three open games mine and the two PVP games I would be willing to take you but we have a baby dragon so if you have another character you are welcome the PVP games will take anyone almost though.

Also welcome to the forums
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Dr. Sockpuppet wrote:New to this website, but not so much to Roleplaying and DnD styled gameplay.
If anyone wants to take a player who may be rusty, please tell me. Very Happy
I play as a baby dragon, so expect me to be an underling or something.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time with this system Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 am

After looking over the rules and having fun making several characters, I've been itching to play a game of this. I haven't got anyone I know to try it yet (what group free time we have is currently occupied with D+D) and was hoping to join a play-by-post game sometime.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:16 am

Welcom to the forums...
um well the only ones that are pure play by post are the PVP by logan very little story and the PVP by Xel some story. Also there is the free form PBP in the party that never ends.

tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:12 am

I can't take you immediately; I need to get things rolling a little faster. But, a little later I could squeeze you into Derp Quest with the right background. PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss it.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome Curunir, I hope you find a game soon.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 5 Empty Looking for Gr-Game [Play-by-Post?]

Post  Azureink Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello. I have been with the Pony Tales system since I was in the Dan/Stairc's run game of Aspirations of Harmony (I played Charming Waltz, who appeared in Session 3 and died heroically in Session 4, then occasionally haunted the party as a ghost from then onward). As I have not been a regular on the forums, I was wondering if anyone could point me to any newly-forming games and/or games that need another player? It would probably work best if I was in a Play-by-Post as I have a lot of other commitments (such as RL stuff and a few Skype games with DMs: VideoCrazy and LoganAura).
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Unfortunately not; Derp Quest isn't ready for a sixth player yet, and all the others are pretty full as far as I know.

You'd either have to start a new campaign, or wait for someone else to...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Grey Pen wrote:Unfortunately not; Derp Quest isn't ready for a sixth player yet, and all the others are pretty full as far as I know.

You'd either have to start a new campaign, or wait for someone else to...

I see. Thank you for the update.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Though, new games do tend to start up decently often.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 am

I think I'll actually start a campaign, since I'm so eager to try this system out! Seems like there might be a few people looking for a game (or to join another one...). Despite being new to this system, I have experience with D+D, as both a player and occasional DM. I think I can manage... anyone let me know if you disagree or have advice!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 am

NO! You can't do it, you're not awesome enough!

</teasing>

Seriously though, go for it. PbP is tons easier to run than an in-person campaign (in my experience; I dunno, maybe my mind is just better suited towards it.)
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 am

Until combat. Then the convoluted turn orders, combined with interrupts and reactions, and the half dozen different number schemes to keep track with make it fairly complicated.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 am

Combat is always gonna be combat pretty much as long as your system isn't "declare an action, roll a die, the GM says what happens". At least in PbP format you have things written down you can check back to. Not that it really seems to do much to prevent confusion, you just get different sorts.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Curunir wrote:I think I'll actually start a campaign, since I'm so eager to try this system out! Seems like there might be a few people looking for a game (or to join another one...). Despite being new to this system, I have experience with D+D, as both a player and occasional DM. I think I can manage... anyone let me know if you disagree or have advice!
As a DM myself, if you let me play in your game I will try to make it as easy as possible for you. In combat I will declare all actions for my character that could be possible between rounds. And if you are doing Play by Post (PbP), which I hope you are, then I will make an extra effort to write interesting things that take up a paragraph or more. That should help the juices flow.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Azureink wrote:
Curunir wrote:I think I'll actually start a campaign, since I'm so eager to try this system out! Seems like there might be a few people looking for a game (or to join another one...). Despite being new to this system, I have experience with D+D, as both a player and occasional DM. I think I can manage... anyone let me know if you disagree or have advice!

As a DM myself, if you let me play in your game I will try to make it as easy as possible for you. In combat I will declare all actions for my character that could be possible between rounds. And if you are doing Play by Post (PbP), which I hope you are, then I will make an extra effort to write interesting things that take up a paragraph or more. That should help the juices flow.

These are the types of players that are awesome for a GM to work with. The ones that write half the story for you, it helps inspire the other players as well, though it also pulls the story away from your clutches, so you might have to change your plans a few times as a great description changes the actual world itself.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

Looking for one new player for my game here. However, there's a catch. Their playing someone else's character. However, they may shift thing attributes and utilities around as they like.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 am

I'll give it a go, as bad of an idea as it probably is...

I'll need some filling in on details though.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 am

Grey Pen wrote:I'll give it a go, as bad of an idea as it probably is...

I'll need some filling in on details though.

Are you responding to my post? The character you'd be playing as Xeca, a scout robot from an alien culture, who has amnesia and can't speak the language. Her character sheet is here, but if you can redo it somewhat that'd be great.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am

Yes Cardbo, I'm talking to you.

And good heavens that is a messy sheet! I'll need to clean it if nothing else.

I'll PM you when I get to that.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next