Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 37 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  mjh6 Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 pm

"Oh, not your fault. And I'm Diamond Dust." After saying that, he awkwardly exited the room, and ran to the meeting place as quickly as he could in a castle where outright running would be bad.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 37 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:31 am

"Its a speech by the Princesses reinforcing the fact that Equestira and the Crystal Empire are firm allies and friends, despite the actions and thoughts of others." Sky Wolf explained to Ancient Record, wondering how he managed to forgot, then again... "If I remember correctly that is, I've been a bit focused on other matters myself."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:07 am

"Au revoir mon ami!"

She says with a wave before taking a seat on her haunches beside Lance.

"So what now monsieur? Do you zink zat my bringing food from ze party for Madame Burst would be allowed?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Princess Shimmer Wishes said, "There is one wrinkle but I believe it would be best for Diamond Dust to know as well."  The chamber moved back in place just in time to catch Diamond Dust's knock.  After ushering him in and locking the door, Shimmer Wishes said, "While the speech will reinforce the fact that we're allies, it will do even more.  Today we will be announcing the fact that we will be forming a confederacy.  The secrecy is due to the forces who would not like to see this come to pass.  Oh and Diamond Dust, this is Princess Rosepatch.  By whatever miracle that has happened, she has returned to this world."

Steel Lance sat and pondered Eclair's question, "Go ahead.  I'll clear up any issues if the nurses make a commotion.  Be quick about it since everypony needs to get ready to leave for today's speech."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:08 pm

"An announcement like that is more than likely to increase the chances of an attack." Sky Wolf said, pleased to see Diamond Dust back with them now, but concentrating on the matter at hoof, as it took precedence. "If your still insisting I should be part of this, and on the lookout, then I request to be in a location where I can clearly see not just the crowd, but most of the guard positions as well. We already have one infiltrator, so there is chance of us having quite a few more."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 pm

"I can't speak for Princess Terra but I know I'd certainly feel more safe with somepony watching over us."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Diamond Dust was still trying to process what had happened."What-How-What?! he spluttered.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Princess Rosepatch sighed, "That's about how I feel right now."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"If your still insisting I should be part of this, and on the lookout, then I request to be in a location where I can clearly see not just the crowd, but most of the guard positions as well. We already have one infiltrator, so there is chance of us having quite a few more."[/color]
ZamuelNow wrote:"I can't speak for Princess Terra but I know I'd certainly feel more safe with somepony watching over us."

"One who watches the watchmen... I must admit that such an idea is rather good. So be it."

mjh6 wrote:Diamond Dust was still trying to process what had happened."What-How-What?! he spluttered.
ZamuelNow wrote:Princess Rosepatch sighed, "That's about how I feel right now."

"To tell the truth I have not truly understood anything that has happened this past day I doubt that any one has or that anyone could in the positions,though has it really only been a day it feels as if an entirety has come to pass... I must stop going off into philosophical tangents. "

"Anyway, beyond my own constant suspicion that something is missing from the puzzle does anyone have a thought on anything that needs to be done before the event?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Diamond Dusst took a deep breath. So Princess Rosepatch had her own body, and Princess Terra had a big announcement. Now he had to focus on what he needed to do: protect the Princesses and the public. He turned to Princess Terra "I am yours to command, Your Highness. Where do you think I would be the most useful?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Terra thinks for a moment before replying to Diamond Dust. "During the event... to tell the truth I do not know the extent of your skill-set. I am going to differ to your own judgement on what you should do. "
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:11 pm

"Well, we should probably make our final preparations so we can leave out. This will be a big day, one way or another."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Eclair smiles brightly and rushes out the door with a flutter of her wings, heading towards the kitchens. Upon entering she stops for a moment to find the head chef and explain Risk Bursts situation and her own desire to try to cheer her up by bringing her some food.
Roll:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:41 pm

The head chef eyed Eclair before replying, "Well, if one of the ladies of the court wills it, we can not help but oblige their request. But make it quick! We all need to leave out shortly."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 am

Diamond Dust stood in the room a little bewildered. He was a low-level guard. He took orders from others, even Sky Wolf, who really didn't have any authority over him. What was he supposed to do?

Protect the Princesses.

Diamond Dust cleared his throat. If you don't mind, Your Highnesses, I'd like to stay close during the ceremony and speeches in case of trouble. I mean, I know you have real guards to do that, but... I think that's the best place for me to be."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:03 pm

"Merci beaucoup!"

Eclair says cheerfully, giving the head chef a quick hug before rushing off. In short order she's rounded up a rolling tray and, not knowing Risk Burst's tastes personally, asking some of the other chefs who don't look too busy for their advice as she quickly gathers up a selection of breakfast foods and light desserts. Along with a small tray with a pair of freshly baked donuts for Steel Lance.

Meal properly selected, she flies quickly by carefully back to the infirmary pushing the tray along in front of her with her hooves.

"I 'ave returned bearing food!"

She announces as she enters the room, taking care to keep herself at a normal slightly quiet speaking tone so as to avoid waking anyone or being annoying as she rolls the tray in and setting up the meal. Arranging Risk Burst's meal in a tray on her bed and the plate with donuts on it on a counter near Steel Lance.

ooc:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:04 pm

mjh6 wrote:
Diamond Dust cleared his throat. If you don't mind, Your Highnesses, I'd like to stay close during the ceremony and speeches in case of trouble. I  mean, I know you have real guards to do that, but... I think that's the best place for me to be."

"Very well then."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 am

With plans in place, Princess Shimmer Wishes, Princess Terra, and the rest departed to prepare.

Risk Burst silently ate her meal as Steel Lance commented, "It's best that we get ready since everypony will be leaving soon."

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:56 pm

"Oui. We should be on our way soon. Enjoy yourselves at ze celebration mes amis!"

She agrees with a nod, returning to the kitchen to help out the other chefs.

ooc:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:42 pm

With things packed and preparations made, the royal court set out for Baltimare.  While most of the castle staff rode by train, the princesses rode by royal chariots pulled by their flying guards.  There was an urgency to the travel speed where everyone felt anxious of what would come.  Upon arrival, servants set about making final preparations.  On the way, Sky Wolf had been informed of an overlooking hill where he could get a good view of things.  He also had seen that Star Catcher had followed the chariots but kept her distance.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Terra takes a moment to look at each member of the group before flashing a confident smile. "I have my utmost faith in each and everyone of you and that with any luck this day shall turn out well."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Sky Wolf shook his head at the Princess' words, not agreeing with them in the slightest. He was just a wanderer with a good eyesight, no pony special at all. Still, he didn't want to get into another argument, so his shake was small and he silently left to take his position on the hill that had been shown to him. Sky wished that it was a little less obvious, but hey. Can't have everything in life.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Diamond Dust just nodded. He was worried talking would show how nervous he was. This was the first time he had ever been trusted with anything this important, something that he needed to make absolutely sure he did not screw up. He took his place near the princesses while trying to be inconspicous, wating for either the event to, start, or something bad to happen.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:16 am

Eclair rides along with the other servants on the train.

Upon arriving, she's swiftly swept up in the bustle, wings itching at her side to fly as she zips back and forth as quickly as possible to lend a helping hoof where she can.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:53 pm

"Crowded" would be an understatement.  Ponies from miles around crowded the outdoor plaza, making it more evident why this wasn't held in Canterlot.  Guards were actively eyeing the crowd, though nothing seemed overtly suspicious.  As the horns sounded, a hush spread across the audience as the princesses walked forward on the podium.  The speech began with a brief account of the great war against darkness and soon recapped various treaties and shared interaction between Equestria and the Crystal Empire.  Finally, the announcement was made: the two kingdoms would be uniting to form a confederacy.

"You doom us to subservience, false princess!"

The voice came from a crystal pony in the crowd who angrily pointed at Princess Shimmer Wishes.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next