Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Fractures (ooc) (pbp) (Full)

+3
A1C Bronymous
Dusk Raven
Loud Taffy
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Silent Fractures (ooc) (pbp) (Full)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Fractures (ooc) (pbp) (Full)

Post  Loud Taffy Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Think of the spliced system as the way you clean your room. Everything looks just as messy if not worse untill the very last step, then everything falls into place and it looks great.

Last edited by Loud Taffy on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Silent Fractures (ooc) (pbp) (Full)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Fractures (ooc) (pbp) (Full)

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 am

Either way... Flight in this Spliced System is really easy... 3 points = Full Flight Power. (would've taken it myself if I wasn't trying to build a more "real world-ish" ninja character outside of what the element of magic does) Also Cavlery, if you could get a skype... That'd be nice... You can equally not get one if you really don't wanna, but if you do, we'll be able to add you to the chatroom where we do things.

Cold Iron the Minotaur Ninja
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Story Update Time!

Story so far:
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Let me know when your done done with your characters here.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Hmm. Might be a little slow with my sheet(s); haven't had a chance to look over the Wanderlust rules yet, let alone a combo system of them.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Just look at my spliced system on top post
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 am

Bleeding Heart is finished, I think. Changed up her Healer/Warlord with a Nuke on the side, to a Monster Healer/Nuke, with some Warlord on the side. This build's kind of insane.
Also took Empathetic and Longrunner in place of worthless weathercrafting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Skype chat

Xel: I will have to say that I'm not really wanting to read that "lastest story update" from how it basically means that Discord is forcing us into being a group... That's a dumb idea.
We should at least RP out us signing up to this task... THEY WANTED TO HAVE THIS BE AN ROYAL ADD THYPE OF DEAL, BUT NOPE... Now we're just dragged into this "because discord random." Which is only going to annoy me greatly if we really want to go with that.

Loud: No I just skipped all the official sign up stuff. Your characters volunteered knowing they were going to work with a group. Go back and read the poster discord made

Xel: We're still just automatically skiping the RPing of this detail... Same level of annoyance from me this makes. I don't get why you wanna skip that part so quickly. WE basically are in "oh hey we're now a group" thing at the start of the game... That is a meh way to start a game... But I guess I've just grown to have that opinion when you can instead get to RPing a little earlier to help build one's character voice...

Loud: Well the train runs right past galloping gorge so how bout a short train ride for introductions

Xel: Ok... That's a good starting point for introduction RPing... *shrug*
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm

You should read the story so far it has important things you and your character need to know
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Anyone want to have an important character conversation or something about the campaign?
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:02 pm

So Cavalry, how's your character coming along
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Loud Taffy wrote:Anyone want to have an important character conversation or something about the campaign?
Nah it's fine, we're handling it in Skype chat.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Ugh the point of posting here is to keep everyone in the loop.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Sorry; I can't get Skype, for a couple of reasons which don't need airing in public (I'm only slightly ashamed of the reasoning, but it's complicated, and not appropriate for discussion here).

As far as character creation... I have a (slightly crazy) idea in mind for a character. I'm figuring out their personality and kinks while I read the new rules and such. But I should have the sheet up in a few days.

In my future!defence... this is a campaign with a poser goth and a Minotaur ninja. I don't think my mad scientist idea is that much beyond those.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 pm

TheCavalry wrote:Sorry; I can't get Skype, for a couple of reasons which don't need airing in public (I'm only slightly ashamed of the reasoning, but it's complicated, and not appropriate for discussion here).

As far as character creation... I have a (slightly crazy) idea in mind for a character. I'm figuring out their personality and kinks while I read the new rules and such. But I should have the sheet up in a few days.

In my future!defence... this is a campaign with a poser goth and a Minotaur ninja. I don't think my mad scientist idea is that much beyond those.
As long as it isn't a Sociopathic Mad Scientist with a Robotic minion... I'll support this idea!

(also if you want I'd love to hear the reasonings in privet to why you can't get Skype... Maybe I can help or something...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Hehehe... well, I wouldn't say a sociopath.... or not in that way, at least...
And robotic minion is out of the question, how about a somewhat misshapen companion pony? Every scientist needs an Igor.

Okay, seriously though... any particular combat role you guys want filled? I admit, I don't really know all the terminology,like Nuke, Warlord, etcetera, so I'm not even sure how to begin that conversation...
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Well we need an out of combat practical pony. And I'm ok with companions you can take out and put away at will. As for combat just take whatever you want I really don't have anything specific in mind.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm

We have two healers already, so we don't need any of that. We also have warlord about covered, and I'm nuke. I don't know what ninjataur is, but we could stand for some turn by turn DPS combos, or something that weakens the enemy.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Flavor the crap out of your character Cavalry. It will be amazing
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Combat wise.. Go all out, you can either try to build a save ends built... Which WILL be powerful in this game thanks to the d6 thing... Or you can be a pure DPS. Just at most have only one minor heal move... If any.... So far we got a Nuke/Healer a with hint a Warlord, Healer/Summoner/Warlord with a hint of support, and a DPS that uses the neat combo-move talents. So keep that in mind when looking over the spliced system's combat talents.

Will note that this move could be useful for any build you make up... Even though we already got somebody with it, MULTIPLE USERS WITH THIS MOVE ONLY IS A GOOD THING! (+1 standards for me is WONDERFULLY powerful and with a 4 player party... This is really powerful.)
[-6] Rallying Cry - Standard Action
Up to 3 different target creatures may take an additional standard action on their next turn
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Just as a teaser in going to camio one or two of my other characters from dead campaigns
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Which I'm sure would be cool if I knew any of your characters from your dead games.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

Eyep... What he said... No problems with you doing so. Hell I'd do the same if I was the GM. (did the same to some degree in my first and so far only campaign I've run)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:57 am

I have as well. No problem with it, but the cameo loses impact if no one gets the reference.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:34 am

You should get the reference, "Pheonix"
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next