Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

+4
Caden2112
tygerburningbright
TheCavalry
Dream Axis
8 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Il throw in a subtle clue then in a bit, till then chat amongst eatch other and stuff.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction [OCC/All Slots Filled]

Post  Dream Axis Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Cavalry: that was interesting, I dint see that coming so well done. Thought you would have went for the gems on the buffet table instead.
So just going to wait for fury to post and see what happens with that before I move you on to the next scene.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 am

I just had a thought. Do the dolls match our current appearances, or our true appearances?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:01 am

Current, no need to give the changings any reason to want to kill you after all.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Yeah... HOPEFULLY when the changelings are outed. They'll trust the team well enough to not want to kill the party.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 pm

il post the next part in a couple of hours if fury hasn't replied by then, so as to keep the game moving.

A quick request for people though, if you don't have a image for your character, can you please describe what they look like on your character sheet?
same goes for your cutie mark. (this of course does not apply if you don't have one yet)
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:54 pm

my character's cutie mark is basically the Crystal Gem Apple... Unless I've already put something else on Rough Diamond's character sheet for the cutie mark. XD

Reason for reposting: Ok... Gotta say the reason my character is being so open about that she feels like she is being blackmailed is to try and get everypony on her side or at least understand where she is coming from. Honestly she doesn't want to be here. But she feels he MUST or the fact she's a freak will be made public. She doesn't want to kill over this factoid, but she is making it clear, this is a big secret that she can like only share with peoples she can trust to not blame under the threat of death or something.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Xel: that makes sense.

Unfortunately, Scales is from the Garble school of dragon img. Ignoring the fact that a secret is probably just as valuable as gold (and she'll probably want it) her first reaction to dramatic threats is to respond in kind. So, er...
I don't think we're going to get along like Cold and Reini do.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey...my character is just all talk, no action, and would never really even want to follow through with her death threats... She'd have to really BE FORCED INTO doing the deed of murder, but trying to keep her spider-changelinghood quiet is jufiation enough for her to do it if you try to force her strong enough.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Dream Axis wrote:A quick request for people though, if you don't have a image for your character, can you please describe what they look like on your character sheet?
same goes for your cutie mark. (this of course does not apply if you don't have one yet)
My character is my profile picture! Yay!
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:52 pm

SPIDERLING HEADCANON: Only Spiderling Queens are in a way fully alive... (meaning that Hidden Gem is a Spiderling Queen & doesn't know that factoid far as she knows she's just another spiderling drone, well going by what little she knows of Changelings that is) And spiderling drones come in three types, Thinking Drones, Recalling Drones, & Solver Drones... Basically in theory you'd need at least One Thinking Drone, One Recalling Drone, & a Solver Drone to make a full identity. Where the Thinking Drone acts as a superintelligent Id, The Recalling Drone would be basically a superstupid Superego, & the Solver Drone would act as a basic avagre ego to balance them all out to being three normal identities or more depending on the number of identities the spiderling drones need to reach the goals of their queen had set before them...

Spinderlings are the spider to a changeling's fly... In terms of bugponeness. Spinderlings can live off of just emotions but they can also drain a changeling of their organs to feed, and in fact normal spiderling queens LOVE to eat normal changeling drones whey they are able to do so.`(again this is a detail that my character wouldn't know anything about all she knows is that most changelings that find her out as being a spiderling seem to hate her for some odd reason that she hasn't figured out yet, also she's never given birth to drones nor has a clue how she'd do that.)

Also as a sidenote I plan to totally after the next GM post to be outing myself as a Changeling. Depending on how Golden Desire's response to Hidden's demands that is... So she'd basically want to add that "hey you don't just keep quiet, but gotta keep EVERYONE ELSE quiet too about this.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Did some slight changes to my last post so make sure to re-read it before you post.

xel: i know i just kinda ruined your plans a bit, but if you did that now, there is a chance, (however small it is) that you could die due to playing your cards right now.
Desire is still in character mind you and from his perspective it would ruin his plans if you did that so cut you off.

Also im not letting you eat shadow, head cannon or not. and i may decide to discuss your head cannon further with you at a later date, for now it wont impact much anyway.

Copper rose: YAY!
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Again... Didn't you notice that that's only for NORMAL spiderlings? Hidden Gem is basically a Spiderling that knows JACK ALL about being a spiderling... So basically she'll be very friendly to any and all changelings, but well, don't understand yet why the changelings just seem to hate on her.

Edit: Sorry about my latest IC post... I feel horrible about it, but it's the only move my character CAN DO at this point.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Xel: was just joking around honisly, and about your post, its a challenge, but hopefully i can turn it around, i kinda expected you to use honesty for some reason.

hopefully my last post can calm diamond down a bit, your no longer form locked by the way, im adding it to the post now but i forgot about it.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm

She's calmed down to a "Ok... WTF???" Kinda realizing that there is more to this then she assumed there was. Also... Totally was derping on the idea of using the Honesty... But then again... Honesty is near impossible to recall when you can use it in my opinion. (because I forgot it now has a "willing creature" option)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:12 pm

I figure the specifics of pony culture, like the elements, wouldn't be well known amongst dragons, particularly one who very deliberately tries styling herself as a dragon.

Also; hope no one minds Scales presumption of Alpha Mare status. Again, I'm thinking...dragon and pony herds probably function differently. I imagine dragons as being a lot more aggressive than ponies, hence...why dominance would be important to her.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 pm

It'd be doubtful that Shadow would object too much to Scales claiming alpha status as long as she's smart enough to listen when alternate approaches are suggested. Razz On a less in-character note, it's always nice to have someone who is willing to DO things, though.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Were the most recent GM post done on the phone? Because the lack of grammar is killing me...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:20 pm

TheCavalry wrote:I figure the specifics of pony culture, like the elements, wouldn't be well known amongst dragons, particularly one who very deliberately tries styling herself as a dragon.

Also; hope no one minds Scales presumption of Alpha Mare status. Again, I'm thinking...dragon and pony herds probably function differently. I imagine dragons as being a lot more aggressive than ponies, hence...why dominance would be important to her.

Apart from the fact that I see dragon's being a patriarchy instead of a matriarchy, or actually being general neutral in terms of who actually becomes the Alpha and dominant, I'm fine with it. Though I think Storm Fire might take issue with it if his little sister tries to assume herself as the Alpha over him. He's bigger and older after all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:08 pm

I find it ironic that Storm Fire seems to be the one acting the most sane at the moment in my opinion. Just ignoring & sleeping though the crazy ponies rantings seems the most logical & sane at the moment.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Actually, I agree with dragons as a patriarchy overall; that's why I said Alpha female. Of course, I guess in most animal societies that would mean she and the alpha male would be the mating pair, which, er, might not be good here...

But I just meant it as her assuming dominance over Diamond and- by default- the other females; just her making sure they know she's the best of them at least.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:49 pm

So, Golden Desire is actually Discord? That doesn't surprise me...

I guess someone (Scales), will have to wake Storm up now and explain what's going on
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Actually, speaking of her... Just letting you know, I've posted her picture on my character sheet. I might tinker with jewellery- it's meant to be gaudy, just different things she's brought as part of her hoard- but color scheme, mane style etc is set.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Nice to know her appearance.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:51 pm

That... Was a minor letdown to learn it was Discord all along... *sigh*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next