Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King

+4
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
SubjectZ
Dr Blight
8 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

"Good to see the guards still got their priorities straight." Lobber shrugs, an eyebrow raise noting the stupidity of that priority at this point. "While he finds the breath to do that, you know where I could find some lunch? I'm starvin', and yer magic can confirm that as truth."

Land Lobber has experience stretching the truth. A lot of it. Even if no magic was going on, was always better to say the truth but not say the truth than to lie in spite of it. Minotaurs picked paths. The path between truth and falsehood was still just one of those mazes, and he felt just ever so slightly compulsed to guide this random pony through it. But further advice would look suspicious here, and he didn't know enough to direct him properly.

...Besides, he was hired by the green one.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

The captain motioned with his wing again and the pickaxe levitated back to Lobber. "You, Ms. Lantern, and the Professor are free to go. And you missed the prench toast stand, its down a few blocks from the museum just before the turn towards the air field. For future reference Mr Lobber, please don't go turning evidence into a backpack. It makes it rather useless as evidence."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:29 pm

"Sorry Cap'n Silver Wings. Didn't know this merited such a deep investigation, won't happen again." He barked a laugh, the sincerity, or lack thereof, clear in his voice, though he technically said nothing untrue. "My luck they've closed what with all this business goin' on, though I be checkin' it out anyways."

Land Lobber turned to the Green Lantern. "So, contract stands, what's next super-girl?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm

When Halynn had complemented Dr. Death Ray's machines, he'd brightened considerably.

-And when Healing Torch had started going nuts over GREGG, Dr. D's ear had also flicked up at that. He'd already made a mental note to attempt a more in-depth conversation with the green energy equine when he got a chance, but he made yet another mental note to talk to this other Unicorn (who obviously had extremely good taste) later on when everything cleared up. He sounded like a pony that could appreciate the Doctor's genius.

Dr. D had shut his mouth when he'd heard the Captain mention his blog, but it was hard...

So... very... hard...

Must not ask...

Must not ask...

Must. Not. Ask.

Then he'd heard the green equine say,

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"I am the Green Lantern, protector of the innocent,"

Innocent, huh?

GGGGG-REAT... Just great...

What is it sir?

You heard her GREGG... Innocent... She's a hero, isn't she?

Not necessarily sir.

Dr. Death Ray sighed.

Well, at least she's cute... and she seems very nice...

She did save you're life too... and complement your machines...

Yeah... I guess she did complement my machines...

That's the spirit sir! Don't give up yet!

Hm... Still gonna be awkward figuring out how I could possibly make this work... Maybe I could turn her to the dark side? That could work... Might even net me a spot in the Big Bad League of Baddies for corrupting a good guy... Picture it GREGG! Me and her, ruling the world with an iron hoof, just the two of us, Dr. Death Ray... and... the... Green Lantern?

I don't know if I like the ring of that one yet... Need to work on it some more...

-Well, if all else fails, there's always the mind-control helmet...

Now that that's settled, I just have to ask-

Dr. D cleared his throat. "Sooooooo... uh... Captain ? If I... If I just so happened to be that guy on the net that you mentioned..." Dr. D put up his hooves defensively, "Not to say that I... am... mind you, but if I were... would you... maybe consider..." Dr. D grinned, "letting me go?"

The Doctor paused for a moment.

"And BTW? How does your sister like the... uh... the blog?"

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

"Just 'Captain' Mr. Lobber. Silver Wing was my grandfather." He turned to look at Dr. D and gave a somewhat amused smile. "Well, Mr. 'Mud'...hypothetically speaking... If you were Dr. Death Ray, and as such you really were here to take a vacation. I would say 'I'll be keeping my eye on you so stay out of trouble.' Hypothetically speaking of course. Canterlot is under the jurisdiction of Captain Shining Armor and Port Summer under mine. So any incidents that may or may not have happened in Canterlot involving statues aren't my problem, so long as they don't bleed over into my town. And as I recall, she likes how he 'always gets back up' when he fails. Though I think she's under the impression this Dr. Death Ray is an actor of some sort."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Dr Blight wrote:"Just 'Captain' Mr. Lobber. Silver Wing was my grandfather." He turned to look at Dr. D and gave a somewhat amused smile. "Well, Mr. 'Mud'...hypothetically speaking... If you were Dr. Death Ray, and as such you really were here to take a vacation. I would say 'I'll be keeping my eye on you so stay out of trouble.' Hypothetically speaking of course. Canterlot is under the jurisdiction of Captain Shining Armor and Port Summer under mine. So any incidents that may or may not have happened in Canterlot involving statues aren't my problem, so long as they don't bleed over into my town. And as I recall, she likes how he 'always gets back up' when he fails. Though I think she's under the impression this Dr. Death Ray is an actor of some sort."

"Technically, I didn't actually get a chance to wreck the statue before Major Mane wrecked my fa -"

Dr. Death Ray froze.

"And... I... I just said that out loud, didn't I?"

GREGG flitted up beside Dr. D. "You sure did, Doctor."

"Oh well." The Doctor shrugged. "Uh... Tell your sister I said... hi... I guess? And, uh, ya know... the world is a... a stage, or so I hear. So, she's not too far off track... in a general sense... kind of... maybe..."

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Dr Blight wrote:The captain motioned with his wing again and the pickaxe levitated back to Lobber. "You, Ms. Lantern, and the Professor are free to go. And you missed the prench toast stand, its down a few blocks from the museum just before the turn towards the air field. For future reference Mr Lobber, please don't go turning evidence into a backpack. It makes it rather useless as evidence."

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"Sorry Cap'n Silver Wings. Didn't know this merited such a deep investigation, won't happen again." He barked a laugh, the sincerity, or lack thereof, clear in his voice, though he technically said nothing untrue. "My luck they've closed what with all this business goin' on, though I be checkin' it out anyways."

Land Lobber turned to the Green Lantern. "So, contract stands, what's next super-girl?"

"We wait," she says firmly. "If we're going to figure this out, we need to pool our resources, combiner nos forces, so we need to see what happens with him..." She then mutters, "Quel que soit son nom."

XandZero2 wrote:Dr. D cleared his throat. "Sooooooo... uh... Captain ? If I... If I just so happened to be that guy on the net that you mentioned..." Dr. D put up his hooves defensively, "Not to say that I... am... mind you, but if I were... would you... maybe consider..." Dr. D grinned, "letting me go?"

"And BTW? How does you sister like the... uh... the blog?"

Dr Blight wrote:"Just 'Captain' Mr. Lobber. Silver Wing was my grandfather." He turned to look at Dr. D and gave a somewhat amused smile. "Well, Mr. 'Mud'...hypothetically speaking... If you were Dr. Death Ray, and as such you really were here to take a vacation. I would say 'I'll be keeping my eye on you so stay out of trouble.' Hypothetically speaking of course. Canterlot is under the jurisdiction of Captain Shining Armor and Port Summer under mine. So any incidents that may or may not have happened in Canterlot involving statues aren't my problem, so long as they don't bleed over into my town. And as I recall, she likes how he 'always gets back up' when he fails. Though I think she's under the impression this Dr. Death Ray is an actor of some sort."

Dr. Death Ray? That's an... interesting name...

XandZero2 wrote:
"Technically, I didn't actually get a chance to wreck the statue before Major Mane wrecked my fa -"

Dr. Death Ray froze.

"Oh well." The Doctor shrugged. "Uh... Tell your sister I said... hi... I guess? And, uh, ya know... the world is a... a stage, or so I hear. So, she's not too far off track... in a general sense... kind of... maybe..."

Another thing to ask about, qu'elle ne croyait.

Prench Translation:

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

"He's uh...not lying sir." One of the guards spoke up as the spell didn't react. "I know, I saw the video on the news reports." Silver sword chuckled to himself. "That hit you took looked like it hurt. I'll be sure to let her know I met 'the struggling actor.' So Mr. Torch, if you would just state your intentions here, or at least Mr. Lobbers prepared line? I have an emergency response to oversee."

Looking around, you see the scope of the knights attacks as the rain slowly begins to fall. Several ponies have been arranged into rows of stretchers, as guards come and go in pairs like a conveyor belt, flying injured to the medical center after a field medic clears them for transport. Elsewhere guards are leading chain gangs away towards the fort after stripping them of their equipment and getting them on their feet, its obvious that the guards are treating the lined up prisoners less gently than they perhaps could, the looks on their faces showing that their struggle to not do worse. The old fisherman griffin who'd spoken to Land can be seen across the street, talking to a guard. While you can't exactly tell what he's saying, you can hear his voice from where you are and can see that he appears to be holding several sticks of dynamite in his claws by the fuses, with even more in an old potato sack strapped to his back. The float appears to have been burned down at some point, Professor Adelinde can be be seen examining the trucks that carried their finds, her clothes looking somewhat burnt. The griffon cub is nowhere in sight, and neither is the mother griffin. The statue the workers were carrying appeared to have been dropped when the attack happened and now lays on the ground by the museum stairs, broken into several pieces.

"Thank you."

You hear the same voice that let out the psychic warning speak out again. Seemingly unheard by the guards as they do not react. This time however something is different, and you soon realize what. Unlike before you didn't hear the voice in your mind this time, you heard it with your ears.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Dr Blight wrote:"Thank you."

You hear the same voice that let out the psychic warning speak out again. Seemingly unheard by the guards as they do not react. This time however something is different, and you soon realize what. Unlike before you didn't hear the voice in your mind this time, you heard it with your ears.

Halynn starts looking around wildly for the voice. Unable to determine a direction for it, she turns to Lobber and Ragnarok. "Please tell me that you heard that too, as opposed to me going insane. Être fou serait très gênant."

Prench Translation:
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Dr Blight wrote:As Halynn and Ragnarok spoke, the glow around the unicorns horns didn't change, staying a calm steady white glow. "I may not understand everything the mare in the suit said, but whatever it was, she wasn't lying sir!" "The professor's story checks out sir." The bat pony nodded slightly in turn. He looked over towards the unicorn by Torch as he spoke. The spell stayed calm as he introduced himself, but suddenly began to spike, flashing red when he gave his reason for being here. "Um...sir?" The bat-pony turned golden eyes to Torch again. "I just said we're using a lie-detection spell...and you try to lie to me. About why you're in my town no less! It's like you're begging me to have you thrown in a cell! You wanna try that again Mister Torch, or do I have to seriously start considering being the captain to break 'truth spells' out of 300 years of retirement on this island?"

((if you want to try to cheat the lie-detection spell, you can with a persuasion check. But I'll roll perception against it and the spell can get a pretty heavy bonus depending on how you RP trying to beat it.))
Healing Torch's eyes bulged at the bat-pony's threat. What do I say, what do I say? I don't want to go to jail, but if I tell him my real reasons for being here, for all I know, I'll be sent to the moon. What to do, What to do?! Healing Torch took a deep breath, about to attempt to out-lie a lie-detection spell, when the minotaur piped up.
RavenscroftRaven wrote:He swats at Torch. "Hey, just don't lie fer fun, you stupid foal, these folks are doin' a job. They're lookin' fer crazies, just say this for 'em: "I'm not part of a cult nor the attack on this city. My reasons are my own fer bein' here but I don't intend teh hurt nopony." And y'all can go on yer way."
Torch rubbed his head and smiled. Why didn't I think of that? "Er, yes... I am in no way part of a cult, norr the attack on this city. My being here is my own to keep, and I in no way intend to hurt anypony, Captain.
XandZero2 wrote:Dr. D cleared his throat. "Sooooooo... uh... Captain ? If I... If I just so happened to be that guy on the net that you mentioned..." Dr. D put up his hooves defensively, "Not to say that I... am... mind you, but if I were... would you... maybe consider..." Dr. D grinned, "letting me go?"

"And BTW? How does you sister like the... uh... the blog?"
Dr Blight wrote:Just 'Captain' Mr. Lobber. Silver Wing was my grandfather." He turned to look at Dr. D and gave a somewhat amused smile. "Well, Mr. 'Mud'...hypothetically speaking... If you were Dr. Death Ray, and as such you really were here to take a vacation. I would say 'I'll be keeping my eye on you so stay out of trouble.' Hypothetically speaking of course. Canterlot is under the jurisdiction of Captain Shining Armor and Port Summer under mine. So any incidents that may or may not have happened in Canterlot involving statues aren't my problem, so long as they don't bleed over into my town. And as I recall, she likes how he 'always gets back up' when he fails. Though I think she's under the impression this Dr. Death Ray is an actor of some sort."
Dr. Death ray, huh? Sounds fitting, considering the pony-bot and the robo-orb.
XandZero2 wrote:"Technically, I didn't actually get a chance to wreck the statue before Major Mane wrecked my fa -"

Dr. Death Ray froze.

Huh. I kinda wanna have a talk with this guy later, he seems interesting.
Dr Blight wrote:"Thank you."

What the buck? There's that voice again.
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Halynn starts looking around wildly for the voice. Unable to determine a direction for it, she turns to Lobber and Ragnarok. "Please tell me that you heard that too, as opposed to me going insane. Être fou serait très gênant."
"No, I heard it too. Where's it coming from, though?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 am

Whoot! Dr. Death Ray thought to himself as the Captain released him, these guards might be misguided in their loyalty to Celestia, but right now? I'll... I'll take what I can get.

Struggling actor...? GREGG's voice came into Dr. D's mind as he hovered around his master's head, Now there's a thought sir. Perhaps you should go into the acting business Doctor? It sounds like you'd be more appreciated for it sir.

Maybe, GREGG, maybe... Dr. D shook his head slowly, But I couldn't live with myself if I were an actor. They're a symptom of a corrupt society, don't you see?

No sir.

The Doctor sighed, Well, then... think of it this way... They're like gnats... an annoying distraction - drawing attention away from the rotten fish that's just lying there in the corner...

Come again sir?

The rotten fish... you know... with gnats? -It's an analogy for the truly important world problems that society faces everyday but tries to ignore with their actors and their plays. They... They take away resources that could be better utilized to fund new research, new technological innovations... innovations that could bring real harmony to Equestria if they'd only let them... You following so far?

I think so sir. Gnats and rotten fish. Sounds pretty unsanitary...

It is! And that's why I need to take the flamethrower of anarchy and torch the whole thing!

I don't see how that fits the analogy of gnats and fish sir.

Just be patient... It'll come in time.

Then Dr. Death Ray's thoughts were interrupted by that disembodied thing again, saying "Thank you" this time - followed soon after by the Lantern's comment about going insane...

"Huh? You... you mean that polite otherworldly voice, right? Yeah... Yeah... I... I kind of thought I was going insane too when it spoke before those henchmen swarmed the place. Come to find out, it was just a spectral orange cloud... all... along..."

Dr. Death Ray hadn't realized how insane that sentence sounded until about 3/4ths of the way through...

When the green Unicorn asked about where that disembodied voice was coming from, Dr. D pulled out his Temporal Displacement Matrix. "Wait a sec..." He started adjusting the dials...

((Does the tracking system still work, or do I need to make another check for locating the voice again DB? If I do need to make a new check to rewire the system again, then 1D20+18... Rolled a 31 total.))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 am

XandZero2 wrote:Whoot! Dr. Death Ray thought to himself as the Captain released him, these guards might be misguided in their loyalty to Celestia, but right now? I'll... I'll take what I can get.

Struggling actor...? GREGG's voice came into Dr. D's mind as he hovered around his master's head, Now there's a thought sir. Perhaps you should go into the acting business Doctor? It sounds like you'd be more appreciated for it sir.

Maybe, GREGG, maybe... Dr. D shook his head slowly, But I couldn't live with myself if I were an actor. They're a symptom of a corrupt society, don't you see?

No sir.

The Doctor sighed, Well, then... think of it this way... They're like gnats... an annoying distraction - drawing attention away from the rotten fish that's just lying there in the corner...

Come again sir?

The rotten fish... you know... with gnats? -It's an analogy for the truly important world problems that society faces everyday but tries to ignore with their actors and their plays. They... They take away resources that could be better utilized to fund new research, new technological innovations... innovations that could bring real harmony to Equestria if they'd only let them... You following so far?

I think so sir. Gnats and rotten fish. Sounds pretty unsanitary...

It is! And that's why I need to take the flamethrower of anarchy and torch the whole thing!

I don't see how that fits the analogy of gnats and fish sir.

Just be patient... It'll come in time.

Then Dr. Death Ray's thoughts were interrupted by that disembodied thing again, saying "Thank you" this time - followed soon after by the Lantern's comment about going insane...

"Huh? You... you mean that polite otherworldly voice, right? Yeah... Yeah... I... I kind of thought I was going insane too when it spoke before those henchmen swarmed the place. Come to find out, it was just a spectral orange cloud... all... along..."

Dr. Death Ray hadn't realized how insane that sentence sounded until about 3/4ths of the way through...

When the green Unicorn asked about where that disembodied voice was coming from, Dr. D pulled out his Temporal Displacement Matrix. "Wait a sec..." He started adjusting the dials...

((Does the tracking system still work, or do I need to make another check for locating the voice again DB? If I do need to make a new check to rewire the system again, then 1D20+18... Rolled a 31 total.))
"A what now?!"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:29 am

Land Lobber grins. "I think yer all past goin' crazy, not that its a problem wit me. Wouldn't be unexpected, big events an' all that." No laugh this time, though. Just a snarky expression towards the unicorns still with lie detection spells active. "But that aside, I hear plenty, big ears, yeah? Such a nice voice the one gal got. Wonder if she's got anythin' teh eat..."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Land Lobber grins. "I think yer all past goin' crazy, not that its a problem wit me. Wouldn't be unexpected, big events an' all that." No laugh this time, though. Just a snarky expression towards the unicorns still with lie detection spells active. "But that aside, I hear plenty, big ears, yeah? Such a nice voice the one gal got. Wonder if she's got anythin' teh eat..."
"I doubt a... spectral orange... cloud has Prench Toast with it."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 am

"Don't know about... Prench Toast..." Dr. Death Ray slipped down his goggles and cleared his throat, "But what I saw was a spectral orange cloud thing... intheshapeofapony."

As he continued pressing buttons and smacking the side of his controller, he didn't look up as he asked, "Sooooo... don't suppose any of you might have seen... a griffon kid... around here someplace? Heard there was one missing..."

Thought I might take him on as my Junior Henchman - is what Dr. D thought - but instead he said, "Thought I might help him find his way back to his dear sweet mother..."

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 am

The captain simply nods when the line doesn't trigger the lie detection spell, not looking entirely satisfied with that answer but good enough to let him get back to more important things. With a beat of his wings he takes off into the night sky, followed by a small group of pegasus guards who hold positions around him, occasionally being sent out to another group of guards somewhere, presumably with orders. The guards on the ground begin to disperse, some to further enforce a perimeter, many more to assist in transporting the injured and dead.

((having successfully won against the crusader attacks, thus helping the guards maintain order, as well as kept from being arrested. You all earn 200 harmony! Does that sound fair?))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 am

XandZero2 wrote:"Don't know about... Prench Toast..." Dr. Death Ray slipped down his goggles and cleared his throat, "But what I saw was a spectral orange cloud thing... intheshapeofapony."

As he continued pressing buttons and smacking the side of his controller, he didn't look up as he asked, "Sooooo... don't suppose any of you might have seen... a griffon kid... around here someplace? Heard there was one missing..."

Thought I might take him on as my Junior Henchman - is what Dr. D thought - but instead he said, "Thought I might help him find his way back to his dear sweet mother..."

"No, I didn't see him. But you just described a ghost."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 am

XandZero2 wrote:"Don't know about... Prench Toast..." Dr. Death Ray slipped down his goggles and cleared his throat, "But what I saw was a spectral orange cloud thing... intheshapeofapony."

Halynn shakes her head. "I haven't seen him, malheureusement. I shall certainly keep an eye out for him. But as for this orange cloud, when and where did you see it? It could have important information on what happened here... and how to prevent it from happening again, avec un peu de chance."

Prench Translation:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 am

"Magic clouds? Sure you ain't been hitting the magic cloud lately?" A look of calculated incredulity. "I mean, it sounded orange, but the odds o' speaking with the same colour you are are pretty low."

He thought for a moment, tapping a finger to his chin, pondering the sense of that previous statement. Speaking in colours in general wasn't exactly common. Must have been residual memory from the telepathy. "...Y'sure you didn't go crazy? This orange seeress thanked us, but you don't get involved with those types though. Knowin' the future messes it up big, eh? Scary thing, that kind of magic."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:06 am

"I sound....orange?" The voice asks confused. "I don't understand, how does one sound like a color?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 am

Dr Blight wrote:"I sound....orange?" The voice asks confused. "I don't understand, how does one sound like a color?"
Healing Torch did a double take. "Um, ma'am? Where are you?"

Last edited by Subjectz on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:10 am

Dr Blight wrote:"I sound....orange?" The voice asks confused. "I don't understand, how does one sound like a color?"

"I don't know, but more importantly, how did you know what was going to happen, is it likely to happen again, and if so, is there a way to prevent or lessen it?" Halynn interjects urgently.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:

"I don't know, but more importantly, how did you know what was going to happen, is it likely to happen again, and if so, is there a way to prevent or lessen it?" Halynn interjects urgently.
That's a good question. How DID she know?
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 am

The minotaur shrugged. Whether at them ignoring the advice of tampering with space-time, or of how somepony can speak orange, it is uncertain. "Maybe synæsthesia?" Pandora's box was opening now, no point in resisting it, the future would be told, and the world would fall around them.

Or everything would be fine. That could happen too.

Riiiiiight.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 am

"I knew what would happen because I could feel his power, the winter king's, growing for a long while now. I knew his agents were here because I could feel his power in them hidden inside the crowds. They are trying to free him, if he is released the events of this night will seem as nothing in comparison."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next