Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures IC

+4
Lyntermas
Z2
Grey Pen The Flawed
tygerburningbright
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Grand Line Adventures IC  - Page 30 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures IC

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 pm

"Yessir, thank you sir," Sixty-Two salutes, standing from his chair. He walks out the door.

He droops a bit once the door has closed behind him. With a sigh he goes marching to the barracks.

He really was tired. But he'd probably have to stay awake and do some planning now...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 am

Shallow looked at the griffon - the bounty hunter should stay secured for a while, but afterwards, he'd be back to his own sneaky methods again, possibly trying to "recover" what he caught. It would probably be best to "dissuade" him in some non-violent fashion.

An idea burrowed into Shallow's mind. One that gave Shallow an even bigger grin than usual.

"An' speakin' of work... I believe our griffon 'friend' over dere' could use a few lessons in humility, and I tink' know just da' way ta' gorge im' wit' humble pie, heheheee!" Very Happy

Shallow trotted over to the now empty crate, and pushed it near the griffon. "Come, help me transfer our buried friend into da' crate yah' was in, so is' head be sticking out of it like a pretty little potted plant! Also, gag im', if yah'd be so kind - I'm quite sure we ain't be hearin' no kind words wen' we be done."

Athletics:

A few minutes later, the griffon's head was peeking out of the box.

"Now, den' for dis next part, we be going to...", Shallow starts, whispering the rest of his scheme to Tortoise Shell...

(OOC: I whisper the scheme below to Tortoise Shell, so he can help out if he wants to)

Shallow's Scheme:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Lyntermas wrote:Torque paused as he listened to both sides of the argument, then sighed. "I had hoped that the decision would be unanimous, but Konorad raises a few good points. I'm somewhat satisfied about getting this far in and of itself, but getting RenKin out alive...that would be a glorious feat, notoriety or no. So, Konorad, could you please clarify something for me?

Do you think:
a) that this isn't the best idea to pull off RIGHT NOW, and that we need to lick our wounds, find a doctor who can treat RenKin, and check up on our other crewmates before we give this a fresh start later, or
b) that this isn't the best idea to pull off PERIOD, that we lack the skills to do this job in regards to RenKin's safety and dealing with the physics-defying blob, and that we should leave RenKin here where he'll be safe, if nothing else?"

Xel Unknown wrote:"Personally I've got a bad feeling that no matter what we choose, this is a now or never choice for us. I can't help but feel we'll NOT be able to return and free RenKin later if we don't do so now." Boomer comments. "And I swear, if we don't end up returning and helping heal this great man... I'll be so ever upset... And it's best to never make a mad bomber mare upset..."

"To answer Torque's question, no, I'm not suggesting we leave and never come back; I simply think we aren't equipped to handle this right this instant. And I fail to see why we can't came back later, whenever later happens to be. And," I paused for dramatic effect. "It may be best never to make any mare upset, but I think messing with that blob thing, in any context, isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread either."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Zarhon wrote:"An' speakin' of work... I believe our griffon 'friend' over dere' could use a few lessons in humility, and I tink' know just da' way ta' gorge im' wit' humble pie, heheheee!" Very Happy

Shallow trotted over to the now empty crate, and pushed it near the griffon. "Come, help me transfer our buried friend into da' crate yah' was in, so is' head be sticking out of it like a pretty little potted plant! Also, gag im', if yah'd be so kind - I'm quite sure we ain't be hearin' no kind words wen' we be done."

"Now, den' for dis next part, we be going to...", Shallow starts, whispering the rest of his scheme to Tortoise Shell...

Tortoise Shell grinned as well as he could to match the zebra. He took the gag that had been in his own mouth and put it in the griffin's beak as Shallow told him to, and helped him transfer him to the crate. He listened as Shallow whispered the plan.

"Brill'ant! Couldn'a though of a bett'r plan meself. Don' thin I can add too much ta that..."

After Shallow made all of his preparations, Shell went around the edge of the crate for a few seconds, tapping the corners where the met the ground with his horn. He turned around and kicked the crate hard- it didn't budge.

"Well, for good measure. Won' last mor' than ten min'ites though. We going to meet those 'bruddahs' a yours now?"

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm

"Ooh, good idea dere', pon. Should help da' box from gettin' knocked over, hehe! Now den', for da' details..."

Shallow started chanting - as he did so, the gag on the griffon faded from vision, while the griffon's head itself quickly became covered in make-up, resulting in a griffon with a red beak and a painted-on smile, rosy cheeks, black voodoo-styled tattoo markings running across blue-painted eyes and eyelashes, green-feather tips, a whole face full of white, as well as other absurd, clown-like colorings.

Once he achieved an "amusing" enough appearance for the griffon, he then started working on the box itself, hiding the dirt within the box with an over-sized cloth (with a hole for the head), as well as adding a few extra planks and cloths to the side, decorating it in the style of the other attraction stands of the festival.

He double checked to make sure it looked like a bonafide festival sideshow, then started conjuring up a "pointing" sign. On it, he wrote:
This way for FREE entertainment! Come one, come all, first come, first serve! Test your aim and throw - pick an item to throw, and try to hit Grouchy the clown! Fun for family and friends of all ages!
Entertainment generously provided by Shallow Vibe and company!

The last thing to do was allow for the faire-goers to have their fun - He secured another cloth between the box and the ground, in such a way that it was tilted at an angle, allowing for thrown objects to "return" to the thrower by the power of gravity and be re-thrown, as well as giving the needed "distance" between the box and the throwers/audience. Finally, he conjured the items to be thrown - plushie balls, a bucket of water baloons, a bucket of sponges, foam rings...

He once more "tested" out the concept by throwing a plushie ball at the unconscious griffon head, watching it roll down the cloth back to him. As a final touch, he set a minor enchantment that would trigger when the griffon is hit by something, conjuring up magical message ("Bullseye!" "Hit!" "Good aim!"), and emitting a honking horn or squeeze toy sound.

He then set up the signs, leading from the faire proper to the alley's entrance, and then discreetly watched from a distance (along with Tortoise Shell), waiting for somepony to come and "entertain" themselves.

Curunir wrote:"We going to meet those 'bruddahs' a yours now?"
"Well, I tink' half mah' bruddah's still be someplace neitha' of us can quite reach at da' moment, one is waitin' for da' tide to unscuttle our ship, and anotha' be in a place most wise ta' avoid, so I doubt we'd be doin' much going to any of dem' yet. An' besides, I tink' we earned ourselves a bit of entertainment from dis' faire...", he says, shaking the pouch of money from the griffon, and checking the faire entertainment.

Perception/Streetwise:
(OOC: How exactly are we going to reconvene (in-character, that is) once the tomb group is out? We got any way of contacting/signaling each other from a distance? Also, when's the last time any of us ate anything? Razz )

Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:34 pm

After a shot while a Unicorn Filly comes up to the makeshift stand and throws one of the balloons at the griffon. After a few failed attempts she manages to get a hit and bursts into a giggling fit.

Looking around you can see a some food vendors. a few stalls selling home made goods, and two games of strength. The first game looks like a simple strongpony set up use a hammer to send the puck into the bell and win a prize. The second appears to be a hoof wrestling contest against a masked donkey about twice your size the prize in this one looks like a jar of bits.

OOC Just one athletics for the bell an athletics and endurance for the contest.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Grey Pen The Flawed wrote:"To answer Torque's question, no, I'm not suggesting we leave and never come back; I simply think we aren't equipped to handle this right this instant. And I fail to see why we can't came back later, whenever later happens to be. And," I paused for dramatic effect. "It may be best never to make any mare upset, but I think messing with that blob thing, in any context, isn't exactly the best thing since sliced bread either."

Torque slowly nodded. "I think I'm going to side with Konorad. If nothing else, we can come back here tomorrow, but right now we've just stumbled upon something that I think we'd best tell the others about first. Konorad and I are injured, our exit isn't secured, and I haven't had anything to eat since that breakfast bomb. Let's head out, tell the others what we saw, find a doctor who know's how to treat RenKin's disease, and we'll work from there." Torque chuckled a bit. "Just had a funny thought. What if tomorrow, we get RenKin out safely, then Boomer blows up the "outside" tomb, and then we claim we've stolen RenKin's body? That'll raise our bounty something fierce, and it'll keep anyone from trying to get the blob later on." Torque shrugged. "Meh, just a passing fancy."

Torque made a mental checklist for when they left.
1. Shut the metal panel leading to the cyrogenic chamber.
2. Close the "alchemy" door and reset the wheels.
3. Try to see if Boomer has disabled enough traps so that RenKin could find a safe way through them.
4. Keep an eye out for the wire he tripped on at the portal so that they wouldn't reset the traps later.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm

"You know... We probably should do that..." Boomer comments. "That is a really good idea, and maybe if we aim the blast just right the blob thing might be destroyed as well..."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 pm

"Okay then! Let's go check on the Devil Fruit Brigade," I said cheerily, wobbling my way back out.

"Oh! Waitaminute," I went back and put a simple alarm spell on the cranks of the door...

Enchanting:

"Okie dokie! Now we'll hopefully know if someone else comes down here."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Shallow checks the selection and prices of the foods and home-made goods available, then trots over to the strong-pony game to give it a go. When given the hammer, he politely declines, and proceeds to use his shovel instead.

Athletics:
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed May 01, 2013 1:33 am

"Good thinking, Konorad. Boomer, make sure those lightning crystals are to the sides, we don't want to get zapped AGAIN when we come back through here. You can try taking one of them with us if you're willing to try disarming that anti-stealing trap back at the tomb entrance. Oh, and when we get to the water and go through the portal, keep your eyes open for the tripwire. I would prefer not resetting all the traps in this place."

As they closed the doors behind them and made their way past "Truthful Justice", Torque tried to see if enough traps had been disarmed in the hall up ahead so that, say, a weak old pony could make his way through.

Perception:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed May 01, 2013 5:02 am

Tortoise Shell lets out a whistle of amazement at Shallow's hit with the shovel.

"Not bad, think I'll pass on tha' game, don' wanna piss of the carnies by cleanin them out twice ina row- an' also don' wanna haveta follow tha' up, an' risk ya outshinin' me! Though maybe I'll try me hoof a' tha donkey over there... heh, try me hoof ata hoof-wrestlen contest. Coulda lend me some of yer coin? Hmm, maybe 'invest' might be a bett'r choicea words?"

Tortoise shell hadn't stopped smiling since his rescue- it was a pretty good day, despite the kidnapping and all. The thought of that griffon and his part in his "carnival stand" would keep him going for hours. He trotted up to the masked donkey, holding out one hoof for wrestling and another with the fee for the game.

"Alrighty, donkey, let's see whatcha got!" He took the donkey's hoof in his. Looked like he'd be strong, but when it came down to it he'd have to outlast Tortoise Shell. And Tortoise Shell wasn't one to give up easily.
"I can keep a' this all night!" he said to his opponent as they met each-others' strength, quite sincerely.

Rolls:

Last edited by Curunir on Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am

Zarhon wrote:Shallow checks the selection and prices of the foods and home-made goods available, then trots over to the strong-pony game to give it a go. When given the hammer, he politely declines, and proceeds to use his shovel instead.

Athletics:

When you strike the puck with no delay it goes straight to the top and then it keeps going up and into the sky. The stand worker stares at you in disbelief before saying that you can take what ever you want.

Lyntermas wrote:"Good thinking, Konorad. Boomer, make sure those lightning crystals are to the sides, we don't want to get zapped AGAIN when we come back through here. You can try taking one of them with us if you're willing to try disarming that anti-stealing trap back at the tomb entrance. Oh, and when we get to the water and go through the portal, keep your eyes open for the tripwire. I would prefer not resetting all the traps in this place."

As they closed the doors behind them and made their way past "Truthful Justice", Torque tried to see if enough traps had been disarmed in the hall up ahead so that, say, a weak old pony could make his way through.

Perception:

You can tell that there are still one or two places that would require a leap that an infirm pony would not be about to make.

Curunir wrote:Tortoise Shell lets out a whistle of amazement at Zane's hit with the shovel.

"Not bad, think I'll pass on tha' game, don' wanna piss of the carnies by cleanin them out twice ina row- an' also don' wanna haveta follow tha' up, an' risk ya outshinin' me! Though maybe I'll try me hoof a' tha donkey over there... heh, try me hoof ata hoof-wrestlen contest. Coulda lend me some of yer coin? Hmm, maybe 'invest' might be a bett'r choicea words?"

Tortoise shell hadn't stopped smiling since his rescue- it was a pretty good day, despite the kidnapping and all. The thought of that griffon and his part in his "carnival stand" would keep him going for hours. He trotted up to the masked donkey, holding out one hoof for wrestling and another with the fee for the game.

"Alrighty, donkey, let's see whatcha got!" He took the donkey's hoof in his. Looked like he'd be strong, but when it came down to it he'd have to outlast Tortoise Shell. And Tortoise Shell wasn't one to give up easily.
"I can keep a' this all night!" he said to his opponent as they met each-others' strength, quite sincerely.

Rolls:
The donkey ignores your words and very nearly beats you there and then but you manage to stop him at the last moment. The contest quickly turns into a war of attrition you are unable to match his attack and he is unable to break your defence.
OOC You can either wait an hour or try and make another roll.
Please post an image for any more nat 20s you are forgiven this time due to being new.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed May 01, 2013 1:09 pm

tygerburningbright wrote: You can tell that there are still one or two places that would require a leap that an infirm pony would not be about to make.

"Hmm, this won't do. I can't ask a sick old pony who hasn't moved in 300 years to play hopscotch just to get to the water. Let's see if I can't help clear a path." Torque went over to the spots that would require too much of a leap and tried to disarm the traps there. "....Fascinating. Even though these traps were set in place 300 years ago, there still may be something to learn. Pressure detection, building systems require little maintenance, possibly the design choice in having some of the traps be non-lethal...ohhhhh, that's how the tripwire comes in and resets it. That's clever. I'll have to keep this stuff in mind when I make my own impenetrable tomb someday, heh."

Mechanics:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Tortoise Shell waited a number of minutes- holding his ground in the continuing stalemate with the donkey, until he thought he felt a chance to overpower his foe- hopefully he wasn't just bluffing. With new determination, he pushed once more...

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Lyntermas wrote:
tygerburningbright wrote: You can tell that there are still one or two places that would require a leap that an infirm pony would not be about to make.

"Hmm, this won't do. I can't ask a sick old pony who hasn't moved in 300 years to play hopscotch just to get to the water. Let's see if I can't help clear a path." Torque went over to the spots that would require too much of a leap and tried to disarm the traps there. "....Fascinating. Even though these traps were set in place 300 years ago, there still may be something to learn. Pressure detection, building systems require little maintenance, possibly the design choice in having some of the traps be non-lethal...ohhhhh, that's how the tripwire comes in and resets it. That's clever. I'll have to keep this stuff in mind when I make my own impenetrable tomb someday, heh."

Mechanics:
The first of the two traps appears to be a pit fall the bottom of which is not even a fraction of the top covering it up should be enough. The other is a set of blades positioned at ankle height you are able to remove the spring based mechanism disarming it.

Curunir wrote:Tortoise Shell waited a number of minutes- holding his ground in the continuing stalemate with the donkey, until he thought he felt a chance to overpower his foe- hopefully he wasn't just bluffing. With new determination, he pushed once more...

Spoiler:
Your renewed assault is able to break the donkey's attack and you just barely manage to slam him. After briefly looking at you in disbelief he gives you a jar full of bits that contains around 200 bits.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed May 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Shallow picks out a fairly large plush toy of a black cat out of the offered prizes, and gives it to Whisper Lilly to play with."Much obliged, pon!" Smile

He then quickly checks on how the "griffon game" is doing, before trotting over and buying a quick snack of home-made strawberry fruitcake from one of the vendors, and then reconvening with Tortoise, who was still in the middle of his hoof-wrestling, watching his match with curiosity. At the conclusion of it, he applauded heartily.

"Strong hoof yah' got dere', greenie! Yah' sure know how ta' earn yah' keep, hahah! I tink' yah' gonna fit rite' in wit' mah' own bruddahs'. Let's go meet dem'! Dey' should be done wit' dere' shore-leave' activities by now.", He said, trotting over to the flooded tomb. "Why don't yah' tell me a bit about yah'self, Tortoise?"

(OOC: I assume the tomb team will be exiting soon?)
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed May 01, 2013 9:51 pm

"Aaaaand....done!" Torque made the last few adjustments to create a clear path. He used one of the letter tiles to try and cover over the pit, and he had disabled the ankle-blade trap. Finally, he had reached the edge of the hall, looking down into the water where the strings had been wrapped together and the portal waited. "Now, is there anything I'm forgetting?" Torque looked down at his hooves. He was still wearing the gloves he had put on when he had grabbed the fire extinguisher. "Whoops, I'll leave these for when I get back. I'd hate to set off the alarm over a pair of gloves. Well, I suppose I could try disarming the anti-theft measures, but given my luck with magic things so far, I think I'll leave that for Boomer." He took off the gloves and set them in a corner, then jumped off the edge into the water. "COLD! COLD! *shiver* Well, at least Konorad's enchantment still works and I can breathe down here." As Torque swam down and approached the portal, he kept an eye open for the tripwire and tried to see if there was a way to disarm it. "Let's see, the wire is an integral part of the tomb's trap system, is it really as simple as cutting it? Granted, it's an impressive feat to try linking an entire trap system to a single wire. Of course, if anything were to go wrong, that might accidentally reset all the traps in the hallway, which would be doubly calamitous now that my friends are right in the middle of it, causing all the traps be ready to spring around them."
Mechanics:

"...Best not to risk it. Besides, now that we know it's there, we can avoid it when going in or out of the tomb. I'll just...leave where it is for now."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

"Here ya go, told ya it was'n investment. Haha, I'd say ye rescuin' me was a good investment ov'rall!"

Tortoise Shell handed Shallow the jar of money he won from the donkey, and followed him to wherever they were going to meet his new friends.

"Well, whatya wanna know? Ye already don' seem too surprised ta see me excel a' physical tasks, so I won' bore you with the tale o' a unicorn tha' wasn' all tha' fond o book learning. Don' know the proper name of th' place I grew up in, we jus' called it th' Island: a relatively unimportn't and small place, but still plenty large and excitin' for a youngun. I had many adventures there. But eventually I needed to seek out new experiences tha' my home couldn' offer. So I went out ta seek adventure- got more than I bargain'd for and ended up caught by that griff'n, but seems I'm back on track now tha' you found me!"
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 pm

As the group that ventured into the tomb surfaces they can hear the sound of fireworks off in the distance. Also they can just barely make out a pony that for the most part appears to be Browncoat but sometimes appears to be an androgynous Griffon in a military coat. On occasion it seems that it is both forms at the same time.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 pm

"Well, if it be adventure yah' seek, I'm sure a few ting's can be arranged, pon! Anyway, dis' be da' place.", he says, as the pair approach the lake. "Unless we missed dem' already, dey' likely be comin' soon."

Shallow waits near the shore of the lake, waiting for his companions, skipping stones along the calm waters to bide the time. As he sees them surface, he waves them over.

"Erie! I see yah' resurface, pons! How fared yah' little pilgrimage? Hope yah' didn't raise da' dead, hahah! Ting's been excitin' for me! Da' funeral went well, and da' Reflectors went on dere' own Jolly Roger way off da' island. We had a bit of a fit wit' a storm, but da' ship be sail-ready again once da' tide comes. 62 went off ta' is' own bunch ta' get a good rest, an' Strawberry be on da' boat. I wen't ta' visit a fun festival, and look at who I found dere'! Say hello ta' Tortoise Shell, our newest friend!"

He catches a glance of the strange "shifting" Brown appears to be undergoing.

"Hmmm... Brownie has more den' one face, a trickster loa, indeed. Fancy coat could be marine, or rebel, eitha' way, is' motivations be put into question...", he mutters.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am

Zarhon wrote:"Erie! I see yah' resurface, pons! How fared yah' little pilgrimage? Hope yah' didn't raise da' dead, hahah!
"Ah, Shallow, good to see you. Well, we came out of it intact. There were a few traps and challenges, but...I think it was worth it. As for "raising the dead", well, that's a funny story...that'd I'd like to tell away from prying eyes," Torque said as he glanced at Browncoat.

"Ting's been excitin' for me! Da' funeral went well, and da' Reflectors went on dere' own Jolly Roger way off da' island. We had a bit of a fit wit' a storm, but da' ship be sail-ready again once da' tide comes. 62 went off ta' is' own bunch ta' get a good rest, an' Strawberry be on da' boat. I wen't ta' visit a fun festival, and look at who I found dere'! Say hello ta' Tortoise Shell, our newest friend!"

"...You mean "your" newest friend, correct? Unless you've somehow drafted him into our ragtag crew as well." Torque sighed. "I suppose introductions are in order. I am Torque Szarnowski, master inventor and navigator for the Bright Eyes Pirates. This is Konorad, our stealth specialist, and Boomer, our explosives expert. Congratulations for passing our rigorous screening process of "getting Shallow to think you're alright." Well, we can discuss things further once we've gotten the jolly boat back to the Red Lens and then get some food with the money Shallow got from the funeral service. ...You...did remember to charge them for the funeral, right? Or at least get some compensation?"

He catches a glance of the strange "shifting" Brown appears to be undergoing.

"Hmmm... Brownie has more den' one face, a trickster loa, indeed. Fancy coat could be marine, or rebel, eitha' way, is' motivations be put into question...", he mutters.

"Oh, I'm fairly sure he's a rebel. Any secret Cipher Pol wouldn't send an assassin to kill a Marine, I don't think. Still, I am a bit wary of him. He had his eye on this tomb even before we did...and I'd hate to think what would happen if he messed things up. But don't worry, Konorad has taken some measures in case of any surprises. Speaking of surprises, Konorad, did you ever manage to "find" that bag we saw earlier?"
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat May 04, 2013 12:07 am

"Oh... Raising the dead's tomorrow's goal..." Boomer jokes and laughs. Then she looks to the newcomer... Takes out what looks like a lit cartoon bomb and throws it at him. Thankfully unknown to everyone that thing was a total dude, but this was a kinda a bad habit that the Bombermare has yet to shake of when being informed of newcomers to whatever group she was apart of.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 am

As we resurfaced, I made a point of quick-shifting into a dark-red unicorn skin. It wouldn't do for everypony to see a changeling wandering around, after all.

"Speaking of surprises, Konorad, did you ever manage to "find" that bag we saw earlier?"

"You mean this one?" I said, tossing the pouch a short way into the air, catching it on one hoof. "Yeah, I guess I must be getting old if I can't get stuff past you any more. But hay, it fooled the alarms, so who am I to complain? I think I'll hold on to this a while yet though, until it's time to actually use it." I said, sticking it back where it was and going towards our newest crew member, eyeing him up and down. "Tortoise Shell, hmm? And what, pray tell, DOES Shallow see in you? Torque's joking aside, I rather trust his opinions on other ponies," I asked, wondering how mine were going to form...

((OOC: I haven't really gotten to look at your character sheet, so if you could do me a favor and describe what Konorad would see that would be great.))

((Also, will I need to re-roll YDKWIB? Or can I keep the nat 20 roll I got on PM?))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat May 04, 2013 11:36 am

"Congratulations for passing our rigorous screening process of "getting Shallow to think you're alright."
"Hohoy, don't diss da' process, pon! A certain griffon happened ta' fail it, and yah'd be rollin' on da' floor if yah' could see im' now. Oh, and not ta' brag, but, raise yah' hoof if yah' met yah' first bounty hunter!", he says, lifting his hoof with a huge grin.

"...You mean "your" newest friend, correct? Unless you've somehow drafted him into our ragtag crew as well."
"Well, not quite drafted as "found in a bind". Ta' is' credit, da' pon' got some nifty skills, and is quite set on repayin' da' favor I did im', and went quite a way ta' do so already!"

"Well, we can discuss things further once we've gotten the jolly boat back to the Red Lens and then get some food with the money Shallow got from the funeral service. ...You...did remember to charge them for the funeral, right? Or at least get some compensation?"

Shallow blinks a few times. "Dat' be insult ta' injury, pon."

"But ave' no shakes: Me and Tortoise here happened ta' earn quite a few bits at' da' festival. Food be on us!", he says, showing off his newly-earned bag of bits.

"Oh, and I even got a toy for Whisper Lilly!", he proudly exclaims, pulling out the large black plush cat, with the curious, mouth-less white Kitten straddled on its soft back.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next