Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 am

The dark blue unicorn also dons a suit. You all head out of the town hall and make your way east, where you meet Doctor Scope once again, and head out of the city of Saint-Trotez...

Considering how lively the city usually is, the area outside is incredibly relaxing. The moonlight shines over the sea as the waves slowly roll up on the shore. The grass around the dirt path you walk on sways gently on the cool breeze. The sky has but a single cloud. You would be enjoying the atmosphere more if you weren't wearing those suits, but at least you feel safe. After a few minutes, the group reaches a stone bridge. Doctor Scope heads to the right and makes her way upstream. "Oh," the dark blue pony calls out, suddenly remembering something. "I didn't say who I was. My name's Splash Control."

(Roll a Perception Check (the sort of checking to see if you see or hear anything, not to check if Splash Control is lying, although you can make that check if you want as well))
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 am

Aces studies the pony in question. Something felt off, and it might just be them...

...or might not be. What the buck was that?!

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:59 am

After realizing that the suit would make it impossible for him to fly, Storm Blade quickly got back out of the suit, handing it back to the doctor when he met up with her at the bridge. Already having flu, Storm Blade thought that his condition couldn't get worse exactly, and having someone to fly would be vital for mission... even if he DID have feather flu, he could still fly.

As the crossed the bridge and the unicorn spoke, Storm Blade glanced back at him, trying to get a reading on him, while at the same time, trying to pay attention to the area around him

(I don't know why I'm bothering to roll, because the -8 makes it impossible to do bucking anything)

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

"You waited a while to introduce yourself but then again nither did any of us. I'm Sparks by the way."

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:57 pm

"I'm Necrar. Nice to be able to put a name to your face." Necrar says, trying to enjoy the atmosphere despite the suit.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
(-6 actually, but yeah...)

You think the unicorn is telling the truth about his name. You don't see or hear anything else...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
"Yeah, sorry about that, I had things on my mind." You think the unicorn is telling the truth. You don't see or hear anything else...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
You know without a doubt that the unicorn is not lying about his name. You don't see or hear anything else...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(What the roll result is overall doesn't really matter, but it did make me go check if Perception was your cutie mark or not, which does matter, and it is, so...)

You are pretty sure that the unicorn isn't lying, although you can't get any tells from him. His face is obscured from the suit, and the suit also muffles the voice slightly, making it pretty hard to get a good reading. However, your finely tuned sense allow you to notice a couple of things. Other than just how ill the pegasus guard is (answer: pretty darn ill, you should get him checked out), you do hear the sound of the ruffle of leaves coming from the forest. This is accompanied by the sounds of panicked breathing and the running of hooves, as well as some snarls and growls coming slightly further away. It sounds like these noises are heading your way...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 pm

"EVERYPONY WATCH OU'" Aces suddenly shouted, stepping away from the noise but making sure to look directly at it. "Something big and angry's chasing somepony this way, and I don' think it's your Aunt Sprinkle!"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 pm

"What is it? Where is it? And should we engage?" Sparks turns in the direction Aces is looking in and gets ready for anything.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Necrar turns to Aces and tries to see what Aces heard.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(It's mostly a step inside and suit up deal. They kinda look like the ones that appear in the show, minus the shoes on the end, and it has darkened visors...)

Spoiler:

The Germaney Doctor doesn't understand what you are saying. "I don't have an Aunt Zpinkle," she comments...

At that moment, from where the river exists the forest, you all see an exhausted yellow unicorn with a light blue mane running for dear life. Shortly behind him, a pack of timberwolves pursue their prey. The unicorn is too distracted with trying to run away from the timberwolves that he does not notice a rather large rock near the river, and trips over onto the ground, a short distance in front of your group, and the timberwolves begin to surround him...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

(Very important quick question. Are Timberwolves animals?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Very important quick question. Are Timberwolves animals?)
(Yep...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Very important quick question. Are Timberwolves animals?)
(Yep...)

Storm Blade moved forwards as quickly as he sick body could move. "Hey!" He shouted at the timberwolves as he moved, through unlike most ponies, they'll be able to understand him and vice versa. "What's going on here? Why you chasing that unicorn?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade moved forwards as quickly as he sick body could move. "Hey!" He shouted at the timberwolves as he moved, through unlike most ponies, they'll be able to understand him and vice versa. "What's going on here? Why you chasing that unicorn?"
Initially, the timberwolves are somewhat confused and taken back by the fact that you seem to by talking to them. Eventually, one timberwolf steps foward. "It was in our territory," the creature barks at you, it's foul breath spreading. "It was stealing our water, and we are mighty hungry." Everypony else can only hear barking and growls, but Storm Blade knows what is being said. You all see that the unicorn has his own saddle bag, which is repositions as he attempts to get up...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:22 pm

"Stealing your water? Now that's odd..." Storm Blade observed, glancing at the pony. "Why would a pony get water from outside a nearby town? Either way, if the pony returns the water, will you let him go? I know you a hungry and like all other beings, deserve a meal, but I'm a defender of other ponies. I admit, I myself am not in the greatest condition, but if you decide to fight, those with me will fight as well. And trust me om this when I say they can fight. You might be bigger and stronger than us, but our magic more than tips the battle in our favour if it would come to that."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Stealing your water? Now that's odd..." Storm Blade observed, glancing at the pony. "Why would a pony get water from outside a nearby town? Either way, if the pony returns the water, will you let him go? I know you a hungry and like all other beings, deserve a meal, but I'm a defender of other ponies. I admit, I myself am not in the greatest condition, but if you decide to fight, those with me will fight as well. And trust me om this when I say they can fight. You might be bigger and stronger than us, but our magic more than tips the battle in our favour if it would come to that."
(Roll a Persuasion Check please...)

To everyone else, seeing this scene of a very ill pegasus seeming to have a conversation with a pack of wild beasts is unusual, to say the least. Eventually, Splash Control says in a hushed tone to you three "Should we be doing anything right now?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:(Roll a Persuasion Check please...)

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:12 pm

"There's not much we can do. I don't think any of us can understand the wolves other than him." Necrar whispers back to Splash.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 am

"He's really talking to them?" Aces asked Necrar quietly. "Good. I was starting to think I was sicker than I though'."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
"You don't understand," the timberwolf snarls at you, "We aren't just hungry, we are starving! All of our usual prey have suddenly become diseased. But now we have some healthy. Something healthy and delicious." The timberwolf starts drooling sap at the thought of a good meal...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 am

"Hey,you overgrown weeds!" Aces suddenly shouts, stepping forward and hoping he's gussed correctly by the Timberwolve's facial expressions what's going on. He gives a significant look to the sick pegasus guard at his right and nods, silently asking him to translate. "You wan' something to chew on, have a bi' of my leg. That way you ge' something to ea' and nopony has to die."

And he holds up his metal arm - disguised under the biohazard suit - and indicates they should eat it.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:50 am

"So the creatures of your forest have become sick and diseased?" Storm Blade questioned, not surprised by this at all. "Good, then let us past. The ponies of our city have also become sick and diseased, and it is our believe that the water of the rivers have been contaminated, we are attempting to locate the contamination and eliminating it, it may take some time, but with access to clean, healthy water, your prey will recover, and you'll be able to hunt once more." He had heared what Ace said, but was sure the Timberwolves would get the message of what he was saying, plus there was no time to translate it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:02 pm

The timberwolf barks, "The water? The water has never been so nutritious. It's better than it ever has been. You just want to steal some for yourself." The other timberwolves start moving closer to you...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:The timberwolf barks, "The water? The water has never been so nutritious. It's better than it ever has been. You just want to steal some for yourself." The other timberwolves start moving closer to you...

"No." Storm Blade said coldly, bluntly. "To you it might of been more nutritious, but to us, and to your prey, it is causing nothing but sickness and weakness. This is the truth. If you cannot accept it, and attack us because of it. You shall be vanquished. This is not a threat, but a fact. Leave us be, or be defeated."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm

All the members of the pack begin to growl at your 'fact'. Some of the pack members start eyeing the group behind you. For those in the group, you can see Doctor Scope try to find somewhere to hide, muttering how this isn't a good situation. The more observant of you notice that the yellow unicorn managed to sneak away from the wolves, and is currently hiding under the bridge...

(Roll Initiative. There's about ten Timberwolves. Also, before I said that Storm Blade's flu causes him to take a -3 penalty to rolls in combat. I'm changing that to -3 penalty to damage and saving throws, which is more reasonable and easier to get your head around...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next