Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar moves quietly to the hole once the bone had turned completely black.
Spoiler:
You head over to the hole. Inside, you see a large room filled with stacks of bits, and about four ponies, all pegasus ponies, going around filling up saddlebags with as much as they can...

tygerburningbright wrote:The chevaudarmes are working with him? This is starting to get strange... Sparks turns around and follows the guards back into the museum.
The officers, both of which you see as pegasus ponies as well, close the door behind them, and you hear a locking sound...

Signal Look arrives next to you. He seems to be able to see you, despite your stealth skills. He asks "Need any help?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Sparks turns to the other guard. "Yea two things really do you know the two Pegasi Chevaudarmes on door duty? And you wouldn't happen to have like two pieces of wire or better yet a key to the door."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 8:57 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks turns to the other guard. "Yea two things really do you know the two Pegasi Chevaudarmes on door duty? And you wouldn't happen to have like two pieces of wire or better yet a key to the door."
The earth pony scratches his head. "I saw them, but I don't know them. I don't really know any chevaudarme officers except the one that use to visit Snipe." Signal Look then takes a quick glance around, and trots over to pick something on the street floor up. "There's some string over here, will that help?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun May 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Necrar launches a bolt of darkness from the bone that consumes all the light in the room below and drops down.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
The earth pony scratches his head. "I saw them, but I don't know them. I don't really know any chevaudarme officers except the one that use to visit Snipe." Signal Look then takes a quick glance around, and trots over to pick something on the street floor up. "There's some string over here, will that help?"

"It should work just going to take a little longer." Sparks first straightens out the string and then casts a spell to strengthen and hopefully stiffen it. Next he adds an enchantment that should make it more like a lock pick. Finally he tries to pick the lock on the door with the newly made string lock pick.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 27, 2013 9:33 am

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The room becomes pitch black as you drop down. You hear some noises in the darkness...

"Woah, what's happened?"

"I don't like this. Everypony out!"

"Where's the exit again?"

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
It doesn't take long for you to pick the lock...

Storm Blade and Aces High, it took some time, but you are finally in the back. You find yourselves in a destroyed office which is slightly on fire, and you can see Snipe and Stanza (although Aces High is unfamiliar with both of them). Stanza is the first to talk. "Whose this? This isn't the kind of dance you want to bring civilians to Storm."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 am

"Aces High helped with both the Mental Magic and the lake-slime." Storm Blade explained, putting Aces down and dropping onto the floor. "Not only can he handle himself, but he will probably be a good use to us. Think of him as an honorary member of the guard if you will. Same with the other civilian here, if it is who I think it is." With that Storm Blade looked over to Aces High and asked. "Its Necar, isn't it?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Necrar swings his bone at the head of the closest pegasus thief and flies up to the ceiling.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Aces High helped with both the Mental Magic and the lake-slime." Storm Blade explained, putting Aces down and dropping onto the floor. "Not only can he handle himself, but he will probably be a good use to us. Think of him as an honorary member of the guard if you will. Same with the other civilian here, if it is who I think it is." With that Storm Blade looked over to Aces High and asked. "Its Necar, isn't it?"

"Las' I checked," Aces said almost absently, taking a look around.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
"Argh!" cries out the thief you hit. "Alright, which one of you twats just wacked me?"

"Just move!"

You see the ponies fly towards the ceiling, and start feeling around for the hole, with the occasional one or two finding it...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You see nothing out of the ordinary other than the destruction. It seems that, on a normal day, this would be just a regular banker's office. You do hear a yell of pain in the distance though...

"Alright, but I still don't like it," replies Stanza...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Storm Blade moved over to the hole silently, ready to strike at anyone he saw that he didn't recognize.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Sparks sneaks back into the museum looking for the two pegesus "guards".

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Necrar hits one of the thieves that was close to the hole with the bone, lightly this time, and lands below them, closing his eyes to focus.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You see nothing out of the ordinary other than the destruction. It seems that, on a normal day, this would be just a regular banker's office. You do hear a yell of pain in the distance though...

"Alright, but I still don't like it," replies Stanza...

"Somepony's hurt," Aces said, mentally already at the scene. "Come on." And he dashed towards the source of the noise.

Spoiler:

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 28, 2013 9:12 am

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
You slip into the museum without causing much noise. Signal Look opts to watch though the keyhole to see what is happening. You see the officers in the middle of the main corridor. They've taken off their caps and are now taking off their uniforms...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The thief you hit barely feels a thing, assumes it was one of his fellow thieves and ignores it...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade moved over to the hole silently, ready to strike at anyone he saw that he didn't recognize.
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Somepony's hurt," Aces said, mentally already at the scene. "Come on." And he dashed towards the source of the noise.

Spoiler:
You both approach the hole. Soon, pegasus ponies wearing saddle bags start flying out of the room below, which is unnaturally dark, and see the group of guards waiting...

"Aw crap, guards!" shouts one.

Another takes a look around and spots Aces High. "And Pegleg the Pirate is here as well!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue May 28, 2013 9:31 am

"Pegleg the pirate?" Storm Blade asked in amusement, even as he launched himself forwards, attempting to tackle one of these pegasus's, hopefully back into the hole.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 am

Snipe arms his rifle slightly, loading a bullet and checking around himself, since Necrar seems to have taken the dark room alone. He does try and send a message to the pony, hoping to have some sort of link to the civilian in case of emergency. If his mentor gets close enough, he sends out a tie to him, also.

Spoiler:

When Snipe and Signal are close enough together, the sniper sends out a message, "Creamsicle to Lighthouse, Creamsicle to Lighthouse, do you read?"

If Necrar accepts the telepathic message, Snipe says, "Want to keep tabs for your safety, if you don't mind. Call me Snipe. Your name?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 am

"Name's Necrar. Now one second, I'm going to lessen the number of pegasi up there." Necrar thinks back, and then launches chains up from the room to grab hold of one of the thieves. He grabs the a chain before it can fly out of the room completely and attempts to drag the pegasus down.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Tue May 28, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue May 28, 2013 10:06 am

"All right. If you need a hoof, and there's nothing down here, I'll be right up."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
You tackle the green pegasus into the hole. As you do, you become surrounded in darkness. Not even and you couldn't even see your hooves if you put them right next to your face...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(It's no problem, although a fight might happen soon. Also, congrats on the promotion/name colour change...)

You see a rug thrown to one side, and there's a couple of wooden planks stashed within, most likely ripped out to make the hole. There's nothing else to note in the room, although you do come to realise that, due to the lights around, the room below isn't just unnaturally dark, it is impossibly dark...

"I read you loud and clear. Any idea what is happening at the bank?"

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Your chain misses. You do see that a familiar blue pegasus tackles one of the thieves into the hole...

(Also, you can only use Howling Chains on a helpless creature, and I doubt a creature who is currently flying is helpless, so treat it as if you haven't spent that use of it...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue May 28, 2013 12:39 pm

After talking the pegasus into the hole, Storm Blade quickly launched himself off the robber, relying on memory of the direction he dived down, as well as his other senses to find the hole.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Snipe follows the pony that Necrar tried to latch with a chain and attempts to slam the butt of his rifle into their temple.

"Lotsa ponies invading. Not sure who's a friend or foe though." Snipe mentally sends images of them to Signal Look. "Mind helping me before I accidentally shoot an ally?"

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

"Pegleg..." Aces mumbles, calmly walking towards the hole. "Even the obvious 'one-eyed bandi' jokes would've been preferable."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
You slip into the museum without causing much noise. Signal Look opts to watch though the keyhole to see what is happening. You see the officers in the middle of the main corridor. They've taken off their caps and are now taking off their uniforms...
Sparks continues to watch the Pegasi waiting for them to actually do something incriminating.

OOC How many fake guards are there?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
You remember which direction you fell in, so you can easily fly out. In addition, you can hear the noise in the room about, so even if you magically forgot you could find your way out...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(I don't think telepathy allows image projection, but I'll assume that you'd give brief descriptions anyway...)

"The pony with the metal leg is a friendly, I know that. All the guards are as well, obviously. Not sure if the unicorn is, but if I were to make a guess, I would say that this is The Feathers' doing, so treat the unicorn as friendly and the non-guard pegasus as hostile."

You butt the pony in the head. He stubbles back a bit, and he isn't too happy about it...

(At this point, I'm going to ask you guys to roll initiative, because these crooks are about to hit back. Also, if your name is Storm Blade and you are in a hole of pure darkness, you might wanna pop out before you start combat...)

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks continues to watch the Pegasi waiting for them to actually do something incriminating.

OOC How many fake guards are there?
(Two, for now...)

As they head towards the treasure room, the door to the back, which leads to the main staircase, opens, and about 8 pegasus ponies enter the treasure room. The first two are wearing the uniforms of the museum guards, but there are two ones which you can't help but notice. One of them has a light brown coat and a dark blown mane, which is slick back as if to complement his sly smile and shifty eyes. He has very slim legs and a body to match, and you feel like you could break him like a twig. The other, however, is a huge bulking mass who could snap you like a twig. The incredibly muscular pegasus has a light brown coat and a dark brown mane, but has a look in his eyes that suggests that the lights are on but nopony is home...

The rest of the ponies surround the room while the lanky one makes his way to the centrepiece. "THIS is the crown?" He says, finally breaking the silence, "This is a load of garbage!"

Snipe gets another message from Signal Look. "Okay, they are definitely Feathers, Snipe! The brothers are in the museum right now!"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next