Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Colter Bolt Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 pm

"Heh, fine. I guess we should lend our services." Necrar says almost mockingly as he runs after Aces.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 pm

For those of you who head towards the bank, there are two entrances: the front door, and the large hole on top of the building from which you can see smoke and the occasional lick of fire. There are a couple of guards already on the scene trying to secure the perimeter...

Sparks, as you stand in the treasure room, watching all the guests and your fellow guards head outside, you notice that the dark red pegasus is looking relatively calm, and looking at some of the other displays in the room...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
As Snipe gets closer, he can hear a small number of ponies speaking to each other. This noise is coming from the hole on the top of the building...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri May 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Necrar flies to the top of the bank and looks down into the hole.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Smart" Phones)
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri May 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Sparks, as you stand in the treasure room, watching all the guests and your fellow guards head outside, you notice that the dark red pegasus is looking relatively calm, and looking at some of the other displays in the room...

He's not reacting at all...He must of known about the explosion earlier that means that whole thing is just a distraction... Sparks then begins to concentrate on reading the flow of thoughts going through the Pegasus’s mind.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri May 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Snipe stealthily moves towards the hole, peaking inside slightly and aiming his rifle down.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar flies to the top of the bank and looks down into the hole.
Spoiler:
LoganAura wrote:Snipe stealthily moves towards the hole, peaking inside slightly and aiming his rifle down.
You both see that the room of entry is some sort of office. A couple of things are shattered and scattered over the floor, and some of the furnishing is on fire. Through the door at the end of the room, you can just see a pony's shadow in the corridor. You also see each other, and I don't which is more unusual; the colt with the sniper rifle, or the levitating unicorn...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
"Guard's still here, just watchin', doing nothing. C'mon ya lazy slob, tell me to leave already. Or just go yourself, I don't care. Okay, just keep lookin' at stuff 'til he does something. Let's see. This picture... this picture's pretty stupid. How could any pony like that? It's just a bunch'a shapes."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat May 25, 2013 10:23 pm

"Aren't you a little small to be a sniper?" Necrar asks, moving just over the hole. "In any case, don't shoot me on accident. Or on purpose." Necrar takes the bone out from under his cloak and lands in the office, staying a good distance from the fire.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat May 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Snipe makes a face at the other, glaring softly. "Aren't you a little wingless to be flying?" Snipe continues aiming down, being careful and watching it.

Last edited by LoganAura on Tue May 28, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 26, 2013 12:57 am

Aces scrunches his face up, displeased, then looks around to see if there's any way a groundbound pony like him might get up to that hole in the roof.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 am

Colter Bolt wrote:"Aren't you a little small to be a sniper?" Necrar asks, moving just over the hole. "In any case, don't shoot me on accident. Or on purpose." Necrar takes the bone out from under his cloak and lands in the office, staying a good distance from the fire.
You do just that. Both you and Snipe notices that the shadow of the pony in the corridor starts to move...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Unless you are willing to climb up the bank's features Assassin's Creed Style, you don't spot a way. You also see that guards at the front of the bank are stopping ponies from getting in (although only ponies that are concerned about loved ones inside are tying to do that). One of those guards begins shouting upwards...

"Snipe! Get that civilian out of the building!"

You and Snipe also spot a purple pegasus guard (which Snipe knows is Stanza) heading from the museum and flying up to the hole...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun May 26, 2013 1:37 am

Necrar runs after the shadow, tired from all the running he has done.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 26, 2013 1:51 am

Aces sighs.

Then, after a pause, chuckles. "There he goes again, stealing my glory..." He shakes his head. "Guess I'll jus' have to trus' tha' pony."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 am

Storm Blade was a little later than the other guards, through he just caught one telling Snips to get the civilian out of the building, wonder what civilian it could be there, then he spotted Aces High. Landed next to him, Storm Blade casually asked. "Need a lift?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun May 26, 2013 11:08 am

Snipe looks down at signal, reluctantly calling out, "I'm a kid, you think I can carry a pony out along with my rifle!?" The answer is no. "'sides, I can't really force him out."

The pegasus grumbles and lands besides Necrar. "I blame you if I get grounded by Signal. Literally grounded too." Snipe follows Necrar and does the same.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
"Guard's still here, just watchin', doing nothing. C'mon ya lazy slob, tell me to leave already. Or just go yourself, I don't care. Okay, just keep lookin' at stuff 'til he does something. Let's see. This picture... this picture's pretty stupid. How could any pony like that? It's just a bunch'a shapes."

Sparks leaves the room for just a few seconds to conceal his presence and then returns to the room...
Spoiler:

OOC I don't know why I am bothering with this...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The corridor has a couple of doors in it, and a staircase at the end. One of the doors you can see is open...

A purple pegasus guard also follows behind. "Sir, you gotta hothoof it outta here, it ain't safe for civilians at the moment."

tygerburningbright wrote:
Spoiler:
The pegasus looks around for you, and can't seem to find you. He begins to head towards the exit...

"Finally, coast is clear. 'Bout time. Time to tell the others. Y'know, I think I'm gonna get me something good to drink after I'm done here."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade was a little later than the other guards, through he just caught one telling Snips to get the civilian out of the building, wonder what civilian it could be there, then he spotted Aces High. Landed next to him, Storm Blade casually asked. "Need a lift?"

Aces blinked. "If you can lif' me," he drawled, lifting his metal arm and purposefully clanging it around a bit.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun May 26, 2013 2:05 pm

"Course I can." Storm Blade said, before looking round for the other guard. "Signal, I suggest you go back up Sparks. Me and the others will be able to handle this." With that said, Storm Blade took to the air again, carefully caring Aces High up to the hole.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun May 26, 2013 2:17 pm

"I'm not your average civilian." Necrar whispers, moving closer to the door. "Now, if you guards would actually be quiet for once." He peeks into the room, letting some shadows wrap around his bone wand.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Smart" phones...)
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
(I think I'm gonna ask for an assist check from Ace to knock this over 15 before I say what the result is...)

Signal Look nods, and returns to the museum...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
The room is similar to the office room you entered into, minus the fire and destruction and whatnot. However, you see a hole in the floor, big enough for a pony to squeeze through, and a rug that has been carelessly thrown to one side. Down the hole, you hear some murmuring, but can't seem to make out what is being said...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
The pegasus looks around for you, and can't seem to find you. He begins to head towards the exit...

"Finally, coast is clear. 'Bout time. Time to tell the others. Y'know, I think I'm gonna get me something good to drink after I'm done here."

Sparks follows after the pegasus.

OOC Do I need to roll stealth again?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
(I think I'm gonna ask for an assist check from Ace to knock this over 15 before I say what the result is...)

Aces does a little jump to get the process started, then tries to think light thoughts.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 26, 2013 5:33 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks follows after the pegasus.

OOC Do I need to roll stealth again?
(Nope)

You follow the pegasus out of the museum. As he leaves, he nods to the two chevaudarme officers waiting outside the museum with a small grin and heads towards the crowd outside of the bank. The officers head into the museum...

The pegasus is humming a little ditty in his mind...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Sadly, the idea of you being light does not make you light...

Storm Blade has difficulty picking Aces High up. He can still carry him up to the hole, but it's going to take some time...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun May 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Necrar moves quietly to the hole once the bone had turned completely black.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm

The chevaudarmes are working with him? This is starting to get strange... Sparks turns around and follows the guards back into the museum.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next