Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 23 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm

YET ANOTHER DOUB<LE PO>ST

Alright, having to play hardball here.

I know he has finals to deal with. I do too. But I still expect an occasional pop-in every now and again, at least into the OOC topic to let us know he still can't post. If casey does not post in one of the two topics sometime very soon, I shall have to figure out some creative way to remove his character from the game without killing him.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 23 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  casey1859 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Well I certainly don't want to die.
Yeah, I didn't actually have an opportunity to use the internet like this whole week, punishment for a thing that might have happened? I wasn't really totally aware at what was going on anyway, and all I know is woah, big block of text up there.
But yeah, sincerest apologies and all that jazz, I'm stressed and tired and finals and weird end of the year stuff that is completely foreign to me and just what am I even typing anymore I should probably stop.
Yeah that might be a good idea.
Stop you aren't aloud to be here, get back to the main topic.
Hahahh is this like white milkshake colour or like a gray?
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Alright then, good to know. That'll be all. Dismissed.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 pm

That could be taken either way.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 01, 2013 2:40 am

Good point. Dismissed temporarily, then.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Iggy....blind pony..... with wings?

*narrows eyes suspiciously*
Okay...
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu May 02, 2013 3:29 am

Guess you never read some of my posts or people's replies
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 am

casey1859 wrote:
CCC:
While I'm sure it is okay, we are at the moment not moving, and I'd rather you not spend your magic point on roleplaying purposes unless the outcome is incredibly funny. You can always sleep near the two unconscious party members if you want...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu May 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Plug and Grizzle have already offered up some strategizing words of wisdom. S'all up to you guys now. Well, mostly.

I am waiting for Casey to confirm he wants to use his Magic Point for RPing purposes before allowing the CCC.

And finally: just how old is Iggy?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu May 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh wait we are? Okay.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm

casey1859 wrote:Oh wait we are? Okay.
Wait, what are you saying that as a response to?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri May 03, 2013 5:27 am

Iggy would be the equivalent of a young adult no more than 25 in human years
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
casey1859 wrote:Oh wait we are? Okay.
Wait, what are you saying that as a response to?
I am also going to have to request confirmation.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 pm

I thought he was responding to Paper's earlier comment.

Meanwhile, is there anything I can do to speed up the revival process? Say, a Heal check?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

You may make an attemt at a Heal check now that you are not being actively pursued. Whether it is successful, of course, depends on you. But if it is, the target can make another immediate Endurance check.

The best pony for healing should probably be the one to try, because succeed or fail they'll be the only one allowed. Remember that Grizzle and Plug are also ponies; as NPCs they have no specific Heal skill, but they do have a not-entirely-arbitrary level of effectiveness that may be more or less than your best or worst healer's maximums.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, on that note, I'd choose either Shimmer or Grizzle. Shimmer has the highest heal out of all of us, while Grizzle, the NPC (or may be worse), knows how to check for vitals and use Storm Clouds as defibrillators...

Either way, I have two questions. If this heal check is successful, do we get the decreased DC? And when we do wake up, is there any way you want us to feel? Headaches, sleepy, feeling drained of energy?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I'll let you how to handle the waking up, and yes, the decreased DC will come into play. That's why I'm only allowing the one heal check; even in this game there is such a thing as balance. Approximately.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 7:18 pm

That's nice. I've got more or less 50% chance of passing the next endurance check, and as it turns out, GMing two games without playing in any other one gets a bit tedious, especially when you come to the realisation that you've put one of your groups through more combat encounters than you yourself have fought in during your entire PT career, and the other is already half the way there...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Wow, Brilliant has the highest Heal modifier? That's... not a good sign! Razz

I'm inclined to agree that Brilliant or Grizzle should attempt it, then. Any preferences?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm

It's kind of a toughie. I would say Grizzle, since Writer threw the idea out there, but if it turns out to be a trap to get us to lose this heal check, I wouldn't be mad considering the generosity he has already shown. So, it's basically a "do you spin the wheel, or take what's in the mystery box" dilemma...

On that note, if Grizzle does have the highest effective heal, then I wouldn't be surprised if Plug had the highest effective streetwise, since those are the two skills that no one in this party has at least a bonus of 10 in, and from what we know about Plug, he spent a lot of time on trains meeting new people in his younger years. So yeah...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 pm

His highest is Stealth, actually - sorry, but no purposeful attempt at covering bases here! Razz

On the other hoof, he does in fact have a pretty high effective Streetwise. Probably higher than if he were a PC, actually.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 04, 2013 10:46 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:His highest is Stealth, actually - sorry, but no purposeful attempt at covering bases here! :P

On the other hoof, he does in fact have a pretty high effective Streetwise. Probably higher than if he were a PC, actually.
I guess that makes sense. You even said earlier that nightbounds are very sneaky...

Well, I hope the roleplaying well hasn't dried up so things still happen. Also, quick question about Instant-Party: Does the preparation time of 5 minutes include the amount of time required to eat the meal (assuming it has been flavoured as such)?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 05, 2013 1:47 am

Technically no, but I can easily make it so nothing important ever happens while you guys are eating.

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 05, 2013 7:39 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Technically no, but I can easily make it so nothing important ever happens while you guys are eating.
I'm okay with that...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 pm

So does nobody besides Retro and Paper have any input on who should be the one to do the Heal check?

Because that seems a little odd if it's true, to be honest.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next