Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 37 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  deonte9109 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Iggy said they had one more chance to interrogate somebody so Ill wait until then.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 37 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  casey1859 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:51 am

I'm in a place right now where I can't really get reliable internet. It's gonna be like this until like Monday or something.
(sent from like a mcdonalds I guess)
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:41 pm

If people don't start taking their turns soon, even if it's just to generally declare "doing nothing for the immediate moment," that may not even be an issue. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:48 am

Sorry! I disappear for a little bit to finish my exam and everypony goes Jack Bauer on me! Razz

I'm a little out of sorts... we're still technically in combat, right? Just waiting for more targets? So I should post an action with Brilliant's noncombat stuff?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 pm

We are technically in combat but will not be undergoing more actual combat until the end of this round.

The round will end as soon as you guys make your moves - you may fizzle a move for its pips in this scenario.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 pm

...not gonna wait much longer here.

I suggest if he has the opportunity, Costume Change go ahead, just in case Shimmer doesn't go.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Okay, just to confirm, I AM still in werepony form, right?

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm

RandomNumbers9041 wrote:Okay, just to confirm, I AM still in werepony form, right?
Since we are still in combat, sure I guess...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

What he said.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 pm

I'm going to relay this PM I got from Retro for my Hayday campaign (asking if he was still interested in playing)...

Retrokinesis wrote:I'm so sorry, I was finishing-up with a legal research class for the summer and completely forgot to do anything other than glance over my email :P.

I'm done for the summer and back but I'd completely understand if you already gave my spot away and/or intend to!
That said, the PM was sent on Early Saturday, and he hasn't been seen since, so...

Also, as soon as Grizzle does his turn, I'm using my prepared standard action...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Woooo, I'm back from the place that I was now. Got out a bit later than we intended to
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Fair enough. I'll PM Retro, give 'er 24 hours, and then we start pretending she isn't there for the sake of the game.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Don't mind me, I'll just sneak in and post at the last second...
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:25 am

Oh, just a heads up Curunir, Motion Blur got nerfed. Now you have to take two traits: one for getting the second minor, but only allowing it to be a utility, and one for allowing the second minor to be an attack...

Also, I'm going to activate my prepared action before it is my turn again and I lose it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Oh, okay, that makes sense... thanks for pointing that out, I'll edit my post- I can switch one to a minor utility (too bad my using the standard for an utility doesn't count for anything...)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Sure, if you like - though I'm willing to act like nothing's changed until this particular battle is over.

Good onya. Scorch.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Alas, I didn't know you could prepare actions in this system, so I'll have to wait until my turn to use Despair.

You hear that, Iggy?! Don't take out any of the ones with ongoing damage. Unless doing so would end the battle, like last time.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Alas, I didn't know you could prepare actions in this system, so I'll have to wait until my turn to use Despair.

You hear that, Iggy?! Don't take out any of the ones with ongoing damage. Unless doing so would end the battle, like last time.
Ah, that's fine. I won't be able to Scorch Earth the rest of the enemies though, as I will be preparing myself for Never Stay Down...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:15 pm

First, yes, I'm only healed 4, not 11. Second, Syphon Life has been nerfed to a d6, so change that after this fight. Third, how many enemies which are still alive enemies have hit me since my last turn?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 pm

First, as far as I knew when I made the post I knew that Scorch would only get 4 heals the extra 11 was just for damage to the target due to Wild Abandon. Second didnt know and have made the changes to my sheet. Third, since guard is dead now Iggy more than likely wont have to kill the scientist but he's still gonna need that head.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Three enemies have hit you so far, Scorch. If you want something more specific, let me know, though to be perfectly honest I'm kind of hoping you don't. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Three enemies have hit you so far, Scorch. If you want something more specific, let me know, though to be perfectly honest I'm kind of hoping you don't. :P
Only three? Drat. I'm deciding if I want to use Against the Odds and Healing Salve or use Fireslash and have Never Stay Down ready when I, y'know, fall unconscious...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Of course it ends right before my turn. Stupid initiative... Sad

Hmm... I'm currently thinking of using MAGIC (real shocker right there, I know) to help get that running guard. To that end, would it be possible to...

1. Teleport a short distance so I could catch him? I suppose I could always Teleport Grizzle/Plug instead and count that as an assist to their Athletics check.
2. Modify Cube of Force (Howling Chains) to remove the "helpless creature" requirement? She's done it before (on Lunar) but since he no longer exists...

If we can't catch him but can get close enough, I can always use Magical Tricks to change his warning into a different sound.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:Of course it ends right before my turn. Stupid initiative... :(

Hmm... I'm currently thinking of using MAGIC (real shocker right there, I know) to help get that running guard. To that end, would it be possible to...

1. Teleport a short distance so I could catch him? I suppose I could always Teleport Grizzle/Plug instead and count that as an assist to their Athletics check.
2. Modify Cube of Force (Howling Chains) to remove the "helpless creature" requirement? She's done it before (on Lunar) but since he no longer exists...

If we can't catch him but can get close enough, I can always use Magical Tricks to change his warning into a different sound.
Too late I already used Awesomeness...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 pm

I can assist on that, right? Figure I toss a speed spell at you or something Razz.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next