Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Don't worry. If you aren't around often due to grades, it's fine. Many people on these forums have done the same. We were just concerned that you'd be unavailable for days for no reason, but now that we do know why, take all the time you need...

Exactly what he said.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  casey1859 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks
Like,
A lot.
(Wow I just realized how much I like to put short phrases on different lines.)
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:36 am

Okay,
I just updated my rolls in the post that the rolls have to do with.
Woah whoops
2 posts.
in a line.
That's a bad thing.
Right?
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 am

Offtopic:

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Mustache_pinkie_pie_by_gadtret-d5pq6h2
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 am

That's... not a good sign. Quick, everypony stand perfectly still and do nothing!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 am

I said it was offtopic!

Geeze. Paranoid...

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 20 Mustache_pinkie_pie_by_gadtret-d5pq6h2
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 pm

But that would mean it's off topic IN the off-topic thread. MEANING
*Slams hands on desk*
*that's totally been there the whole time*
IT IS ONTOPIC
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Lunar punchs Cobbled in the face... "I hate comments like that."
How hard is this punch on the Punch Scale? Are we talking Playful Jab, or Punch of the Falcon Kind?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:07 pm

On a one to ten scale with the limits you've suggested.

I'd say about a 4... It's not purely playful, but it's not really all that harmful... Also this punch was totally in his face.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Oh, only a 4? Then you only have to roll a 1d4 to determine how much damage Cobbled just took.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:45 pm

I rolled a 1...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Then that is how much damage Cobbled just took from that punch.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Well then. Looks like Cobbled's a huge, over-dramatic pony.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 pm

It also looks like everypony's about ready to move on if I'm not mistaken?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Yeah... Basically I think so.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Pretty much. Wandering Eye's just waiting for Cobbled and Luthier to finish making... whatever it is they're making.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Same here, Brilliant is just helping Luthier and waiting for him to finish.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Alright then, just wanted to be sure. Main topic updated, in case it wasn't already obvious.

Plug didn't mention the option of splitting objectives because he didn't think it a good idea. Still, I thought I should bring up that that is an option. Anything's an option, really.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

DOUB<LE PO>ST

I suppose I should make this clear: if we're wanting to follow Luthier, Plug, and Grizzle into the woods, we're gonna need Stealth checks.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm aware, but even with the +3 bonus, Scorch and Stealth Checks won't mix well. I can give it a shot if you guys really want me to though...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:36 pm

I suppose I can alter it to a majority of the party making the proper checks correctly. It truly doesn't seem fair to make everypony, even those who are abjectly horrible at Stealth, try and do it if they wish to follow.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:39 pm

If Scorch could see Wandering Eye right now, the latter would probably tell him to follow his steps or something... either that, or I can spend a magic point to help him with that check.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I suppose I can alter it to a majority of the party making the proper checks correctly. It truly doesn't seem fair to make everypony, even those who are abjectly horrible at Stealth, try and do it if they wish to follow.
It's fine. When I decided to put no points into Stealth, I knew that I wouldn't be able to sneak around. Besides, I doubt everyone is going to pass the check (not that we'd know, unless they roll a 1 or something), so I should see what everyone else rolls before trying to follow the group. Worst comes to worse, I can make some sort of distraction to help everypony sneak into Fort We-Aren't-Sure-If-There-Is-A-Camp-Or-Not...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:13 pm

So, anyone care to explain why posting in the main topic has dropped to basically zero?

[/saidinamuchlessangrytoneofovicethanyoumighthink]
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Because I have nothing to add or contest?

I'm just waiting for the signal so I can cut some wood...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next