Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+11
Pingcode
Paper Shadow
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Firedrop23
zer0n
deonte9109
Curunir
SilentBelle
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
15 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 38 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:I can assist on that, right? Figure I toss a speed spell at you or something :P.
It might work. Assist rolls can't hinder rolls, after all...

...Right?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 38 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:26 am

All I can say is... we really cut through those guards, huh?

Last edited by Dusk Raven on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 am

Dusk Raven wrote:All I can say is... we can really cut through those guards, huh?

Indeed, we can. Or... the ones who got to actually attack can. Not sure about me.

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 am

That made me realize a typo in my post which has since been fixed.

At least I got to be useful with Despair... I think I'm more suited to single targets, really. Though I'll still need to re-evaluate my build. Spike, take a letter, I require training time with Luna...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:If you'd gone with the alternate line, you wouldn't have had to make the Persuasion check I'm now making you roll.
Between this and the first proper fight we had, I'm not sure if you like film quotes or Samuel L. Jackson quotes...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:If you'd gone with the alternate line, you wouldn't have had to make the Persuasion check I'm now making you roll.
Between this and the first proper fight we had, I'm not sure if you like film quotes or Samuel L. Jackson quotes...

Y'know, ironically, I decided against the quote because I thought it'd make the situation worse... and, yes, I have a character who is an actor and uses movie quotes. It made sense to me...

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:48 pm

RandomNumbers9041 wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:

Y'know, ironically, I decided against the quote because I thought it'd make the situation worse... and, yes, I have a character who is an actor and uses movie quotes. It made sense to me...

Makes sense to me to.

I'll be honest with you guys, you probably aren't going to get much out of interrogating this one. I mean ask the right question, things'll be peachy, but I'm not exactly going to tell you in advance what the right question is.

Also improvising a badly-done Trottingham accent is fun right now, but I'm guessing it's gonna get old quick. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Back during the argument, I (and Wandering Eye) were pretty much facehoofing.

That last comment by Costume Change was pretty much gold, though.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

You mean the spoiler thing? Yeah, I was overly proud of that~

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Actually, I meant what you just said to Plug, but the "spoiler" was pretty good, too.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Let's see. I still have a use of Stealth Mode left, right?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Considering the sheer length of this mission, I'm willing to say you do even if you don't. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Just a heads up Writer, both the IC and OOC thread are just a couple of 10s of posts until the Thread Split level (kinda like what happened with Saint-Trotez, except both IC and OOC)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:54 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Would Athletics work again here?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 pm

I am aware, don't worry. I was kind of hoping to get this first (wow go me) thing done before the split, but that doesn't look probable, even as we come upon the end of this trial. I'll just have to make sure to start a new topic at the appropriate juncture.

I also want to apologize you all; even though this way was the way the conversation flowed most naturally there was probably a way, in retrospect, to make things move much faster. But I (I think subconsciously) didn't make the effort to try because I was feeling a little burned out myself these last few posts of mine. At this juncture, though, I've identified that problem with myself and I'm ready to go again - maybe not updating frequently, but with more descriptions and more willingness to advance.

Again, I apologize for personal issues slowing down what is already a very slow-moving game.

PREVIEW EDIT: And yes, athletics would work.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 am

So, how much protection does the heat-immunity from Fireborn give me to the scolding water?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 am

All of it. Good thinking.

That, of course, goes to anybody else with Fireborn, too. I really need to look over everyone's utility talents again; it's been so long...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:All of it. Good thinking.

That, of course, goes to anybody else with Fireborn, too. I really need to look over everyone's utility talents again; it's been so long...
Yeah, with all the changes and new additions we might need to go over all our stuff at the end of this dungeon...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 pm

That is also a good point!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:50 am

So... Costume is supposed to have a Manehattan accent, which is actually a New Jersey accent instead of a Manhattan accent, like Babs Seed's.

Correct?

(I probably should've asked this sooner.)

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am

RandomNumbers9041 wrote:So... Costume is supposed to have a Manehattan accent, which is actually a New Jersey accent instead of a Manhattan accent, like Babs Seed's.

Correct?

(I probably should've asked this sooner.)

I was told her accent was rather like a Brooklyn accent, but what do I know. As much as the subject fascinates me, I'm not very knowledgeable with regards to accents.

Also, my apologies for not posting lately...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

Oh, yeah, I meant Brooklyn. I knew it was either Jersey or Brooklyn...

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:46 pm

That is correct. Sorry for the late response.

...oh, and just because Grizzle asked Retro's character a question doesn't mean the rest of you can't post. *raises eyebrow*
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Is there any assist checks Scorch the Dragon can make to help Shimmer realise that this place is The Dragon's Maw, be it assisting her or assisting Wandering with his check?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm pretty sure Scorch doesn't know everything in the world about Dragons there is to know. Besides, the name's metaphorical, not literal, right?

To provide any hints they'd either have to be accidental (in which case no roll could justify it as rolls are things you do on purpose) or you'd have to pass the History check, which would effectively mean that you'd roll to aid the same way everybody else does, young dragon.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next