Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  LoganAura Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 am

"Iunno. Better safe than sorry though, so I'm gonna be carrying more bullets."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

"Damn." Storm Blade muttered, as he spotted that the door was open, quickly he began scanning his surrounding area, muttering. "Come on Snipe, what's taking you so long. Its only getting some equipment."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 am

"Ah I guess I see now." Sparks looks around and notices that they are leaving the town. "So where exactly is operation going? And I'm guessing this is where we part ways?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

LoganAura wrote:"Iunno. Better safe than sorry though, so I'm gonna be carrying more bullets."
"And Struck?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Damn." Storm Blade muttered, as he spotted that the door was open, quickly he began scanning his surrounding area, muttering. "Come on Snipe, what's taking you so long. Its only getting some equipment."
The rain continues to pour while you wait. You don't spot anything abnormal for the moment...

tygerburningbright wrote:"Ah I guess I see now." Sparks looks around and notices that they are leaving the town. "So where exactly is operation going? And I'm guessing this is where we part ways?"
"Yes," answers Golden Wall, "You'll be heading to Ponico, where you'll transfer Mind Games to another batch of guards to transport her to the largest prison in both Prance and all of Eurclope via train." Golden Wall then stands and salutes the carriage as the pullers begin to run at full speed, leaving the city of Saint-Trotez behind...

(If you wanna do something while you are on your way to Ponico, you can, otherwise just so you are ready for a timeskip into the next section which I totally didn't plan for...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

"What about him?" Snipe blinks, poking struck and pointing him onwards while gesturing Signal to follow under the umbrella. "I didn't give him any direct weapons if that's what you're asking."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 am

LoganAura wrote:"What about him?" Snipe blinks, poking struck and pointing him onwards while gesturing Signal to follow under the umbrella. "I didn't give him any direct weapons if that's what you're asking."
"It's not that," replies Signal has he, somewhat reluctantly, as he move next to the construct to be under the umbrella. "Don't you think you spend a lot of time with Struck?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 am

Snipe raises an eyebrow as he looks down at Signal. "He's convenient."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe raises an eyebrow as he looks down at Signal. "He's convenient."
"He may be convenient, but you could do with a break from him. I think he's the reason your coat is so dirty, and frankly, I don't even really know where he came from."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am

Aces looked out the window at the rain. "Yeah. Shame, tha'." Another sip, another moment of fuzziness. He'd missed this, honestly. "Yeah..no, I dunno. We work together a lo'...the superhero thing." He chuckles again. "I' was an acciden', really. I don' go ou' of my way to find trouble unless there's money involved, bu' if I see something happening I'm...wha' kind of pony would I be if I didn' a' leas' check i' ou'?" Not a sip but a swig this time. It didn't help. "And then, all this stuff started happening in fron' of me, and I was there every time and so were they, and...I guess we didn' have a choice in being friends."

He paused. "I think I need another trip. Equestria's sounding good righ' abou' now."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am

Snipe looks at Signal for a moment, looking around and telepathing the other. "Ok, I don't really know how to say this but I kind of did something stupid but so far it's only been doing good things for everypony. I... Well, I put on that crown from a while back and this thing talked to me, we talked about how I wanted to be its friend and it tried to make a deal with me. It told me to hold onto struck and keep it safe and it'd talk to me again later. On Nightmare Night, I poked whatever tried to talk to me and asked it to help me be a bit harder to hurt, since with the thieves I got knocked unconcious really quickly, the voice asked me to give Struck here the book that had been given to Key after which.... Well, the voice shut the rip and saved Saint-Trotz. I said I'd keep Struck here safe and that's a promise. Riding around everywhere I can't fly is just a bonus.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces looked out the window at the rain. "Yeah. Shame, tha'." Another sip, another moment of fuzziness. He'd missed this, honestly. "Yeah..no, I dunno. We work together a lo'...the superhero thing." He chuckles again. "I' was an acciden', really. I don' go ou' of my way to find trouble unless there's money involved, bu' if I see something happening I'm...wha' kind of pony would I be if I didn' a' leas' check i' ou'?" Not a sip but a swig this time. It didn't help. "And then, all this stuff started happening in fron' of me, and I was there every time and so were they, and...I guess we didn' have a choice in being friends."

He paused. "I think I need another trip. Equestria's sounding good righ' abou' now."
Heat Sink continues to drink as you tell your story. "So it's like destiny forced you to be friends?" comments the pegasus. "What do you actually think about them then? Do you think you'd be friends with them if you didn't keep running into each other?"

LoganAura wrote:Snipe looks at Signal for a moment, looking around and telepathing the other. "Ok, I don't really know how to say this but I kind of did something stupid but so far it's only been doing good things for everypony. I... Well, I put on that crown from a while back and this thing talked to me, we talked about how I wanted to be its friend and it tried to make a deal with me. It told me to hold onto struck and keep it safe and it'd talk to me again later. On Nightmare Night, I poked whatever tried to talk to me and asked it to help me be a bit harder to hurt, since with the thieves I got knocked unconcious really quickly, the voice asked me to give Struck here the book that had been given to Key after which.... Well, the voice shut the rip and saved Saint-Trotz. I said I'd keep Struck here safe and that's a promise. Riding around everywhere I can't fly is just a bonus.
Signal Look can't help but blurt out "What?!" out loud, before replying via telepathy. "Snipe, please tell me you are kidding."

---

Meanwhile, at the Dock District, Storm Blade spots a figure walking out of the door in the side-alley. The figure is wearing a cloak and has a pantomime comedy mask covering its face...

---

Meanwhile, in the Graveyard, as Necrar does whatever he is doing, he spots a figure looking around the graveyard. He can't tell much about the figure but he can tell that it is a unicorn because an umbrella floats above the pony...

---

After an hour or two, Sparks finally arrives at Ponico. The city has a couple of lights on and things open, but it is slightly disorientating going from a city which is so lively and bright in the night like Saint-Trotez is to how a regular city is during the darkness. The heavily armoured guards unhitch themselves from the carriage and one of them says "Alright, time to get the prisoner out."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:15 am

"My name is Snipe, not Kidding..." Snipe's joke falls flat as his ears do the same towards his head. The pegasus looks down at Struck's back and his hoof trails a bit along the construct's neck. "I know it was probably stupid of me to do so in the first place, but... in the end it seems like it's for the better. Only issue is these shadows on me- that's what they are by the way- make it a bit obvious since I'm known for my coat. The spirit had an idea to help fix this, but I don't have enough magic in me as a pegasus to cast it myself, and the only other option was to not be a pony anymore... Snipe's honesty is getting him to hunch over on STruck's back, poking the ropony and hiding his face with his wings.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 am

Necrar stays where he is and watches the unicorn before acting.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 am

Storm Blade eyes narrow, keep an eye on this cloaked pony, as he kept waiting for Snipe to turn up.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:43 pm

LoganAura wrote:"My name is Snipe, not Kidding..." Snipe's joke falls flat as his ears do the same towards his head. The pegasus looks down at Struck's back and his hoof trails a bit along the construct's neck. "I know it was probably stupid of me to do so in the first place, but... in the end it seems like it's for the better. Only issue is these shadows on me- that's what they are by the way- make it a bit obvious since I'm known for my coat. The spirit had an idea to help fix this, but I don't have enough magic in me as a pegasus to cast it myself, and the only other option was to not be a pony anymore... Snipe's honesty is getting him to hunch over on STruck's back, poking the ropony and hiding his face with his wings.
The amount of disbelief on your mentor's face is outstanding. If he didn't know how honest you are, he'd have called you mad. "Geez Snipe, what am I going to do with you?" Signal Look sighs, thinks for a bit, and then places a hoof on your back and reassuringly pats it. "Look, I don't know anything about spirits in crowns with shadow magic capable of turning ponies into something different, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my cutie mark when I won the World "Where's Waldonkey" Junior Championship, but I think that it's bad news, even though you've said only good things have came out of it. Can you promise me that you won't make any more 'deals' with this thing? Please?"

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar stays where he is and watches the unicorn before acting.
(Perception Check Yeah!)

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade eyes narrow, keep an eye on this cloaked pony, as he kept waiting for Snipe to turn up.
The cloaked pony begins to make its way out of the alley, and will spot you if you don't hide...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
After an hour or two, Sparks finally arrives at Ponico. The city has a couple of lights on and things open, but it is slightly disorientating going from a city which is so lively and bright in the night like Saint-Trotez is to how a regular city is during the darkness. The heavily armoured guards unhitch themselves from the carriage and one of them says "Alright, time to get the prisoner out."
"Alright then." Sparks opens up the door to the carriage and immediately steps into the threshold. "Well then Miss Games are you going to come willingly or will you need 'assistance' ?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Alright then." Sparks opens up the door to the carriage and immediately steps into the threshold. "Well then Miss Games are you going to come willingly or will you need 'assistance' ?"
From inside the carriage the mare, who has curdled up into a defeated position on the other end of the carriage, faces you with a sad glance. She slowly picks herself up and slowly walks out of the armoured carriage while looking exclusively at the ground. One of the guards point towards a large building, which is clearly the train station, and tells you "We're heading that way. The train will be arriving shortly. We'll cover the flank and make sure that the prisoner doesn't run, you watch the front."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:11 pm

"........." Snipe continues to poke the back of Struck's neck. "..... I kind of have a deal in the making to get enough magic to turn this shadow coating on/off so ponies don't start staring and wondering like you...."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:38 pm

LoganAura wrote:"........." Snipe continues to poke the back of Struck's neck. "..... I kind of have a deal in the making to get enough magic to turn this shadow coating on/off so ponies don't start staring and wondering like you...."
"Can't you just cancel it? And the shadow coat as well?"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Well, he's on the roof to a building on to the side then! Its an allyway, isn't it? Narrow path between two buildings?
(Okay, I'll allow it, but just keep in mind that you didn't say that Storm fly up onto a building in the first place...)

The cloaked figure begins to run away from the scene, hiding its escape in the heavy rain...

Colter Bolt wrote:Total of 12 for the perception
You can't get any idea of what the pony looks like, but it seems to be looking for something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

"I already made the shadow coat deal, and I'd rather not waste it's efforts..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Necrar steps out of the mausoleum, shutting the door behind him, and calls out. "Looking for someone, or something?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:54 pm

"Hm it doesn't seem like she's gonna run."Sparks then shrugs and starts leading Mind Games toward the station while keeping a watchful eye of anything out of the ordinary.

Rolls:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm

LoganAura wrote:"I already made the shadow coat deal, and I'd rather not waste it's efforts..."
Signal just looks at you...

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar steps out of the mausoleum, shutting the door behind him, and calls out. "Looking for someone, or something?"
"Ah, Necrar, you're exactly the pony I was looking for," answers the unicorn. The voice sounds familiar...

tygerburningbright wrote:
Rolls:
(15)

You don't seem to notice anything suspicious. Mind Game lags behind in her depressed walk, but follows. The train station isn't empty, but it isn't packed to the brim. It's somewhere in the middle, leaning towards the empty side. It's seems that most of the ponies here are business ponies wearing suits and whatnot most likely travelling to and from other cities for work reasons. The guard who has been talking to you points in a direction and chimes "Station 8, that way."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"I'm sorry, do I know you? You sound familiar, but I don't recognize you."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"I'm sorry, do I know you? You sound familiar, but I don't recognize you."
The unicorn begins moving towards you, and you soon recognise who he is. "It's me, Splash Control."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next