Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

+15
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Clockeye
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
Zarhon
sunbeam
ValorlordV5
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
19 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 32 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Crystalite wrote:Yes, but all your plan needs is Magic Points. Hector's idea involves actual, y'know, work. If nothing else, we can use Hector's method to bring it closer to sea level and then teleport.

That's still work through, lending your energy and such to someone is still work and teamwork.

Besides, not like Gearick will be able to do much otherwise. He's a spellweaver, not an archmage like Twilight.

Through I suppose he could extract Stout Spirit...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 32 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:31 pm

sunbeam wrote:Really, I should edit my post first, then you can respond properly.
Also, FYI, we already agreed that since we're actually on the dragon, blowing it up is a generally suicidal idea.

Get after it!

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Crystalite wrote:Yes, but all your plan needs is Magic Points. Hector's idea involves actual, y'know, work. If nothing else, we can use Hector's method to bring it closer to sea level and then teleport.

That's still work through, lending your energy and such to someone is still work and teamwork.

Besides, not like Gearick will be able to do much otherwise. He's a spellweaver, not an archmage like Twilight.

Through I suppose he could extract Stout Spirit...

From an IC Perspective, yes; but, it doesn't mean much to me at least as a player if all we have to do is say "Yep, let's pour our MP into Gearick and let him handle it."

But, given what has been seen inside the thing though, I'd say extraction is right up your alley.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Spellweavers make good mechanics, with a modicum of creativity. Your assist here should certainly count for something, at least, and then, yeah, moving Stout topside is probably a good idea. Being inside this thing while it lands is a pretty bad idea.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Well, I edited, but I do think that Gearick should probably be on board with this before we really start.

...We might be able to slow the dragon quite a bit, but the team is still probably in for a shock as it lands. Can you tend to some way of keeping us all safe when that happens?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Being inside it at all is a bad idea - but that's how it worked out.

Also, sunbeam and I have edited our posts accordingly.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 pm

sunbeam wrote:Well, I edited, but I do think that Gearick should probably be on board with this before we really start.

...We might be able to slow the dragon quite a bit, but the team is still probably in for a shock as it lands. Can you tend to some way of keeping us all safe when that happens?

Hmm. Pretty ridiculous to expect Hector to carry more than one, maaaybeee two. Gearick can Teleport, but hard to say if everyone can get off that way (But then, I don't have a really clear idea on what he's capable of, sooo....) Maybe Grease could make a Crazy Contraption?

So everyone except Field and Stout (I think?) has their own way to escape - I think between the three of us we can get them out pretty easily.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 pm

In entirely separate news, I requested one of the players from another campaign to do drawings of some NPCs:

Brisk Iron:

Silver Swirl's Entourage:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Oh look. The princess has a griffin. If it becomes relevant, I fully expect Hector to get a racist earful for his heritage.

Fully.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 am

Okay, i gotta ask: When does most of the action happen here? I don't wanna be the guy who does slow posting anymore.

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 pm

There wound up being a bunch of posting yesterday but in my opinion the way to avoid slow posting is to simply post once a day. My issue is when things go for nearly a week without a post but daily is fine. The current scenario is setup in a way that everyone can contribute as opposed to one doing it all and everyone else sitting on the sidelines.

My own post times fluctuate but I will usually check this forum twice a day, even if I don't actually log in. I'm on far more often on days I'm off work.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Yeah, yesterday was more of a "stars aligning" moment than anything normal. My afternoon classes were cancelled by snow on a day Zamuel was off work, and Crystalite and Fury made posts in short sucession just as I got here, so I poked Zamuel and the ball started rolling. At least, that was my perspective on it. But yeah, that doesn't happen much, and the general best idea is what Zamuel said: try to be here twice a day, see if you have anything to contribute, and try to post at least once a day so we know what your character is doing. I post a little more often than that because college schedules are full of small holes that aren't good for much more than checking your mail and writing a post, but I've made an effort to not prod the campaign into jumping past people to much. Yesterday was just too good to pass up, though.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 pm

I usually like paying here at night, but I will try and post more during the afternoon. I have a few afternoon classes on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday.

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Once a day sounds about right.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 pm

I typically come and check at least twice a day. So that works alright for me.

Soooomewheeeere over the rainbow...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 pm

I'll wait for the rest before I post.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Yes, I reused that font. It looks ancienty and stuff.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 am

Turquoise Tree used Call Out!

The Members of Stomp(hopefully) hear the cry!

Just wanted to make it clear what Tree was doing.

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:42 am

All Grease can really do right now is shout at other people to do something, so I've just been waiting for them to do something without me telling them instead. Especially because the moment I post, a period of time has actually passed between me asking someone to check the crack in the left wing and whatever else has happened.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 pm

I have a question: didn't one of us have group wide telepathic speech powers? If he can figure out the meaning of the call out then tay.

I would use Stout and Tree could use their phase ability but they don't know they are in a falling mechanical dragon.

Crystalite wrote:
sunbeam wrote:Well, I edited, but I do think that Gearick should probably be on board with this before we really start.

Hmm. Pretty ridiculous to expect Hector to carry more than one, maaaybeee two. Gearick can Teleport, but hard to say if everyone can get off that way (But then, I don't have a really clear idea on what he's capable of, sooo....) Maybe Grease could make a Crazy Contraption?

So everyone except Field and Stout (I think?) has their own way to escape - I think between the three of us we can get them out pretty easily.

Stout has Spectral steeds: they can fly and get us out, assumig he can reunite with the party.

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 pm

In which direction is the sea compared to us currently plummeting down towards the city?

Also, didn't Zamuel say that due to the level up, he was giving us a reset on our daily abilities & MP?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm

The deactivated mechanical dragon is currently headed SSE with the sea being to the East and Caballuston due South. While the broken wing is causing it to slightly veer to the East, it's also making a sharper vertical dive. The team's efforts have mostly stabilized the dive. And yes, dailies are renewed. MP is renewed unless you had Derp since this is only one MP for those with zero as opposed to an overt refresh.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Considering the roll I got for the arcane, I'm guess we'll probably be focus on steering it towards the bay, instead of the idea the Spelljacker template gave me...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Yes, but i never used my magic or my dailies so the point is moot for me.

Also, I have Tenasity to recharge up to two dailies.

I just need a way out of the dragon!

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:15 pm

kingofsouls wrote:Yes, but i never used my magic or my dailies so the point is moot for me.

Don't worry, Gearick will probably soon be teleporting you out... unfortunately...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

kingofsouls wrote:Yes, but i never used my magic or my dailies so the point is moot for me.

I forget if I officially counted the Spectral Steeds usage or not.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next