Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 13 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Good points... But IC Lunar has no idea of this... Though maybe then I should delete my latest post and wait for Luthier's post.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 13 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

the hell GM, just what the hell? At least you could've just commented in OOC first? (only glanced at the post though I'm feeling like you now just let me ruin any good outcome of this...)

EDIT: I've now read it... It doesn't seem as bad as I fear... And a prity comical event... But still... Feels like a dick move for the GM to move things along when OOC we're unsure if I should retrack my latest action...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:46 am

Sorry, just drove home for the holidays, didn't realize that things were waiting on me. Seems like it'll turn out okay.

Also derped - failed to realize Many Tongues can be used on self OR an ally I can see, I was trying to come up with some convoluted plan to translate for Lunar while appearing to be still asleep. Can't quite remember why now, it seems overly complicated in retrospect.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Alright then, Christmas is thoroughly over, let's get back into it, shall we?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 am

I think its because Im high on stupid right now but can we all understand the current conversation?
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:32 pm

deonte9109 wrote:I think its because Im high on stupid right now but can we all understand the current conversation?
I'm pretty sure we do. We are being informed that some of the zebra's are planning to attack Nihl and will most likely be slaughtered if we don't stop them (we aren't invited to join in)...

I would stop them, but I'm more concerned with passively making sure Dusk is still here. Wandering Eye is, like, five to ten percent of Scorch's character...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 am

Only five to ten percent? Good to know.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm just kind of out of it and not sure what to post...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
deonte9109 wrote:I think its because Im high on stupid right now but can we all understand the current conversation?
I'm pretty sure we do.

You do, just to make things clear.

Technically you probably shuldn't, but this makes things easier, to be blunt.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 am

Dusk Raven wrote:Anyway, I'm here, I'm just kind of out of it and not sure what to post...
Is that you are not sure what to post because you don't know the current situation or you don't know what Wandering Eye would do in the current situation?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:48 pm

And where are Tetro and Random, too? It feels like it's been a while since they posted.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm still here! Just... well, I'll admit I had no idea what was going on at the moment either Razz.

I'm pretty sure we're not going to die immediately if we go after Nihl... what's the plan?
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Retrokinesis wrote:I'm still here! Just... well, I'll admit I had no idea what was going on at the moment either Razz.

I'm pretty sure we're not going to die immediately if we go after Nihl... what's the plan?
Well, we can't delay the zebras, because our translator is gone. Maybe fly ahead and learn about Nihl before the inevitable Stripe Strike Force attack and failure...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Eh, I accidentally called you Tetro instead of Retro, so we're square. Just post soon. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Honestly, this feels like we're just walking into a ticking bomb if we go with the Zebra at this point... But thats just me...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Before anything actually happens, I'll go ahead and say Brilliant went to the hut instead of following the group.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Duly noted. (Hey, I noticed a new post on my own for once. Razz)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 am

So, how thick is the forest?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 am

Not hyper-thick. It's hard to see through or walk through, to be certain, but it's nothing like anyone with personal knowledge of rain forests might expect it to be.

Also, it's long overdue that I PM Retro, since things are kind of waiting on her decision to push (or not to push) Zibris before we can continue.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 am

Well, I don't think that should be just up to me. I'm not the only one there, of course, but what do we want to do OOC-wise as well?

I think attacking Nihl is a terrible idea... but I also want to do it. Brilli doesn't know he's the boss of the campaign so she'd probably be all over crushing him and going home at the earliest possible opportunity.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Honestly, I'm just trying to follow what other people have picked to do. And yeah I agree that trying to attack Nihl seems like a bad idea. But at this point seems like what we're getting forced into doing both IC and OOC it feels to me. (not 100% sure how we're being "forced" just feels that way is all in my opinion)

Lunar doesn't know what to think thanks to all the snafu that happened to mess up Nihl trying to explain himself and how he isn't evil in spite of all the evil he has done.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:49 am

I don't think we have a choice regarding attacking Nihl or not. Even worse, we're gonna have to suffer a penalty or punishment whatever we do. Follow him when he wanted us to earlier? Sleep Deprivation Penalties. Attack now? Sleep Deprivation Penalties. Don't attack and just rest? Nihl's gonna have a new legion of zebra warriors. And that's not even considering the worse case scenario of Nihl just leaving this time zone right now, basically trapping us here...

Of course, attacking Nihl doesn't come without its own problems. The zebras can move silently, but we sure as hell can't. We'll be spotted for sure, either by Nihl's camp as we get close or by the wildlife under his control, so stealth is out of the question. We can't stop the zebra offensive, not without our translator (and it's too late for that now), so there's no chance of negotiations with them. We could go to the skies and attempt to find Nihl's camp first, but then what? Lead the charge, take out the big guns (mainly any Eldritch Horrors or Alicorn Armours), and let them follow up with their zerg rush? Wait for the zebras and support them from the sky? Try to negotiate their safety with Nihl?

So basically, a fight is inevitable. It's just a question of how we want to do this...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 am

Okay, first note: I thought I'd already mentioned I'd be waiving the sleep deprivation penalties, but apparently not. So...yeah.

Second: Hate to force an ultimatum, but the game has been silent for days both IC and out of it despite ample opportunity for discussion. We need to get a move-on quickly, or else something contrived is going to happen, which I've been wanting to avoid. Or we let this game die, but by all accounts it doesn't seem like people want that to happen.

So we've got a few options here: people do something in or out of character, I wait a few days and nothing happens so something contrived happens, or else people tell me to go ahead with the contrived thing because they just don't know what to do. Those are the real options at this point.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 am

Far as I am aware, LUnar is like halfway to whever the first group has gone too... Having been sent out eariler then this second group that's on skill check duty...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Ah, is that what Lunar was doing? I thought he was just...

...eh, never mind. At any rate, you can be caught up now if you want.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next