Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 14 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 pm

So I'm with the group now? Ok... *still unsure what to do right this second and feels the group is only running at full speed into bad times*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 14 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Which group are you with now?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:08 pm

I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING IS AS CLEAR AS MUD TO ME!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Curunir wrote:Luthier finally caught up with Wandering Eye and Scorch after leaving the hut.

"What's going on? Found something?" he asked, looking in the direction Eye had.
Paper Shadow wrote:Scorch flies in the direction of the glow...
Something tells me you haven't quite reached us, sadly...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Oh shoot, bother, you're probably right.

Bah.

I'll go edit out my post for now then.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Honestly at this point... I think the magical GM powers shall rule where the buck Lunar is right this moment. All I do know is that I was tracking the first group to leave the Zebra Camp... Either I've caught up to that group, or the second group has caught up to Lunar.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:20 am

First group it is!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Dusk, do you think it would be worth it to use the Element of Magic to gain Thattaway or something similar so we can find our targets?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:35 am

Neato... Now then... Who are in the groups to begin with? Cause I'm unsure.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:44 am

I'd answer, but I'm a tad unsure myself and wish to make sure everyone is still playing, so...

ROLL CALL

SAY WHO YOU ARE, WHAT GROUP YOU'RE IN, AND STATE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Scorch, Zebra Group (Currently Airborne near Griffon Camp), Dark Blue...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Wandering Eye, flying with Scorch, Black.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Composed Luthier. En route to meeting back up with the team following the Zebras. Dark Green.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:54 am

Hey... what's the status on this?
Just asking.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 am

Believe it or not, I was going to post later today, buuuut since someone asked and I'm not doing anything I'll go ahead.

Probably better to just do this stream of consciousness rather than plan it out like I was going to, anyway.

I want to continue, despite what some may think. This story we're all writing together isn't quite dead - except that it seems to be missing most of its authors, if my roll call is any judge. Sucks. Repainting a player or two, okay, happens. Replacing more than half, apparently? Hmm. Seems...not worth it, almost. A bit like prolonging the inevitable.

I'm going to be maybe not completely gone but mostly gone this weekend at a convention. Unless strange things happen at this convention, I'll be back for realsies Monday the seventeenth. At that juncture I plan on using copious amounts of railroading and sudden events that shouldn't logically be happening to see if I can get this thing going again. If so, awesome. If not...Luna's Command dies. Or, rather, was already dead. If so should happen I'll post a brief summary of what I had planned to happen all the way into the endgame or else...maybe I'll just start over. Muck about with the timelines and see if a new group of ponies can get through to the end.

Or maybe one of you can come up with an even better idea. Smile

Still, that's all presuming things don't work out. As it stands, this is the state of things. It is not an ideal state, but I don't intend to go down without swinging.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm

I have no intention of letting this die, and whatever happens, you have my support.

Besides, I have yet to put Wandering Eye's backstory into play.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:34 pm

And neither have I.

Whoops! Spoilers...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 pm

I swear that I dont see these OOC messages until weeks later which is weird.

Iggy reporting for duty with the group hopefully about to kick some crazy unicorn ass. Royal blue

Would like to keep this going as long as possible I've been liking how things have been turning out and I want Iggy to complete his character development
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:24 am

And my axe!
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Deeply sorry about my lack of posting here... Just as my last post... Which little over a month ago, of me not understanding what going on, yeah, after that, still was clueless, and had half-ideas that never went to full posts for what little I could think up... Mind if I try to explain this all away to get me back into the action by playing things off as Lunar kinda having faded out and fading back to maybe help talk things out with the Griffons? Cause at this point the only thing I know that's going on is that some griffons are about to attack Cur's character. Cause at this point, the only way I can get back is having my character act as clueless as I am... So that we can get to an IC recap or something to that effect. I don't want to leave again, just seem to lose track of what is happening too easy it seems. Again, sorry for my failings here.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Alright, I suppose it's long overdue anyway. I've been of the idea that you could always reread the last few...or several...pages of the IC topic if you needed to, but apparently that's not something that can be done, so.

Where exactly would you say your getting lost started, and why do you think it was? I'd like to recap in greater-than-bare-bones detail, but I'd rather not do so for more than necessary. If you want, though, I can give a bare-bones summation of the entire game thus far.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

hell, I think I've been slipping of my awareness of what's going on for a hell long time. I know that we where leaving the zebra's becuase plot demands us to after getting woken up late. Then there was group one to leave the Zebra camp, I was suposted to trail them, thought I was basically /told/ to do that IC, but didn't get any info on what then after I had left for what I was to do. Then we said I was with like group one or group two, but now I realize, I got no clue who's with who in the groups to even to begin with. So basically a summery of what happened when we got woken up after the whole plot event of Nilh getting to be kicked out after being attacked by an NPC to stop him from reavling his goals and reasons for doing this goals... Cause like that's the last thing I know of that happened in this game.

I also felt I could just try to reread, but I think I've told myself that like three times and didn't work each time for this game... >.>
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Well, at some juncture, I mentioned that Lunar had caught up with that group (which consisted of Scorch and Wandering Eye), so that's where you are right now.

As for what happened: upon waking up, the team learned that a small(?) subset of the zebra-warrior populous of the small village was going to confront Nihl directly, not agreeing with Zibris's implication that he should just be left to do whatever evil he was doing. The party (and Drizzle) disagreed with this disagreement, so he went off on his own. Group A (Scorch and Wander, and eventually you) tailed him, while the rest went to talk to Zibris. She seemed more sad than anything, and was about to cut off communication when all Tartarus broke loose.

Now we've got an invading tribe of griffins, an explosion on the nearby mountains, and a...big thing (which Luthier has seen, but I won't be saying what it is until everyone's had a chance at the Perception check) all on the way, or running off, or whatever.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 pm

So, on a random note, I commissioned the talented haydee on deviantART for a drawing of Wandering Eye. Check it out, everypony! http://fav.me/d7cbbsm
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 am

Very nice!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next