Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:08 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Lunar is able to find Nihl easily.

What he would do next, of course, was up to him.
Question: Did you mean to say Wandering Eye here, since he succeeded his Endurance Check?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I did indeed mean to say that, yes. This probably explains a lot. Editing.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:21 pm

That would indeed explain a lot. My apologies for not realizing.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 am

Now don't you apologize for my mistake... Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:18 am

YOu know, who can even do posts at this point, outside of the GM and Dusk. I know that I'm out for a few more posts...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:23 am

Xel Unknown wrote:YOu know, who can even do posts at this point, outside of the GM and Dusk. I know that I'm out for a few more posts...
Iggy can, and technically we can but we aren't allowed to do anything except quicken our recovery (unless Writer decides otherwise)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Ok... All that respect I had for our campaign's villain... Gone in one post. I hate stupid villains who just go "oh you guys are so dumb and blinded by good to see that I'm not evil... Also I totally see you heroes as the real evil ones here." bull and they DON'T EXPLAIN anything on how they feel this way other than the token "Oh you can't see it, then your extra dumb and extra blind to the reality of things". How they're not evil, nor do they even seem to understand nor care how their actions can and have been seen as evil... They really have nothing but my hate and I don't care but I'm totally want this guy dead NOW, not wanting to wait a full 8 levels before he get's ended. He's really just pissing me off.

I wonder Aproc, this the reaction you wanted from your campaign's villain?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Indeed, I hate that type too. I just wish Nihl was sticking around a little longer so we could actually ask him "Fine, explain yourself."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, Xel, I won't disclose what reaction I wanted the party to have to the main antagonist, because more than that I wanted people to draw their own conclusions about him.

That being said, if I may bias things a bit, I think perhaps he was about to explain himself before he got punched in the jaw, and implied to be exiled. The actual, literal exiling, of course, did not occur until he'd shown he'd given up on explaining himself, so that is not a perfect excuse and conclusions can still be drawn.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Xel, you could take the chance to call him out on it before he leaves. We can't attack due to the zebras intending to protect him until he is gone, but you could still give him a verbal lashing...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:41 pm

^That is quite true, and it would be interesting.

peer pressuuuuure
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:59 pm

If Nilh leaves without giving clear answers, Lunar will try to kill him... Not giving any care to what fallout this would do for the party's reationship with the Zebras.

From what I saw, it seemed that it was Nilh who attacked first after saying "it's all true" bit you know.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Uh

Literally right after Nihl said "It's all true" Drizzle punched him in the mouth.

Like, literally nothing else happened between those two events. Literally nothing. Also Nihl didn't attack anybody in the hut...he ordered his troops to restrain you guys, yes, but he didn't actually attack anybody.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:03 pm

So, battle plan?

IC I'm against getting him back into the tribe, what with the whole justified vilifying him that just happened, it'd be a confusing and difficult explanation that we'd need to give. OOC I figure that following Nihl is a trap. That said, Scorch is willing to follow to get some answers, even if he is the only one (or the only one the enemy gets to know while the others sneak/go invisible)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Battle plan is go all out and end this guy before he can do something OP and has a chance to retaliate.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 am

Hey, there's something I think you all might want to see at https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t781-curunir-s-art#71241

Happy Holidays!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks for the Lunar pic... I love him. And put him onto my sheet. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:50 am

Glad you liked it! Especially since I had the least to go on for him... (Even Scorch already had a picture of his face...)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 am

Lunar mutters. "It's because I look so clueless is what I think Xel likes so much..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 am

Huh.

Well that's neat.

Updating tomorrow, on the off-chance anyone wanted to do a bit more roleplaying who hasn't (doubtful but)
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 am

Curunir wrote:Glad you liked it!  Especially since I had the least to go on for him...  (Even Scorch already had a picture of his face...)
Huh, this might be a bad time to say this, but the picture on his sheet has a broken perspective; you should be able to see his second eye, but I couldn't draw it in a way I was happy with it, so I got rid of it (feeling it would be fine)...

But yeah, great picture, now I have to draw a picture of Composed so we are even...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm

I'm not great at perspective myself... I just guessed his other eye was on the other side of his face and couldn't be seen, so I didn't really worry about it.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Do I have to do anything to stay asleep?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm

As long as whoever got the many tounges utility wakes I don't care either way... Right now Lunar just wants to talk. And is only trying to be loud enough just to wake up most of the people in the room... But he might be overdoing it a bit. (It's upto APcro how much overdoing it Lunar be doin.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:As long as whoever got the many tounges utility wakes I don't care either way... Right now Lunar just wants to talk. And is only trying to be loud enough just to wake up most of the people in the room... But he might be overdoing it a bit. (It's upto APcro how much overdoing it Lunar be doin.)
Technically, Luthier is awake, although not really doing anything for some reason (and obviously Lunar doesn't know that Luthier is awake or that he is who can do the translation), and I wouldn't be surprised if by making a loud noise you'll scare the NPC or something...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next