Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 3 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 pm

I still have a magic point, can I retroactively use a magic point?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 3 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:19 pm

No. You had the option of using a magic point then, because you were there.

That is my ruling on this.

...but since I'm a human being, not a judge-creature of sheer Law or a machine, I am capable of bending the rules and giving out breaks. Go ahead, but just this once.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm

If I was you Dusk I'd wait to see if any of the assist rolls succeed...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 am

bE NICE IF PONIES COULD GET

oh shoot caps lock

*ahem*

Be nice if ponies could get theyselves downstairs, because at this point if I start continuing, we may reach a point of permanent and unfathomable separation

Which will make this campaign much harder than it needs to be
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Because Im apparently as blind as Iggy and cant find it. what did ECHO stand for? its been stuck in my head all day
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:bE NICE IF PONIES COULD GET

oh shoot caps lock

*ahem*

Be nice if ponies could get theyselves downstairs, because at this point if I start continuing, we may reach a point of permanent and unfathomable separation

Which will make this campaign much harder than it needs to be
Who are we still waiting for, exactly?

deonte9109 wrote:Because Im apparently as blind as Iggy and cant find it. what did ECHO stand for? its been stuck in my head all day
"Enemies of Chaos, Harmony, and Order" apparently.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

We were waiting on casey.

I have not checked to see today (busy busy busy) whether he's finally made his History check but if he has not then he has forfeited it.

And Retro is correct re-the group's name.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Ok thank you that was gonna bug me all night. And also so my crit fail on the history check wasnt a fail then?...
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:09 pm

It was, but because I did a bad enough job looking over everyone's roles that I missed it, it now isn't.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

I don't remember if I have any uses of Stealth Mode left...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 pm

If you don't, you do.

This single "Session" has lasted more than one topic, after all - I think this is a special case. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:04 am

I'm just going to assume that the 'Looking for no more replacement' really should be 'Looking for replacement no more' and that the OP needs to be editted so its clear that no, a replacement for Xel's character is no longer needed.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 am

Yeah, I've needed to edit the OP for a while. The header, on the other hand, is purposefully awkward, but does indeed attempt to convey the message that you have gleaned from it.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 am

Do we make three checks each or just three checks?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:05 am

Eeeeeeeach
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Okay, like

I'm seriously confused about this though

Did everyone suddenly get really busy at once?

Was this the straw in a too-long dungeon that broke the camel's back?

Has everyone simulataneously gotten bored with this game?

Did no one think their characters were up to the task?

What was it about the four doors, pick the right one that suddenly made everyone look at the game and go "you know, I don't want to play this anymore"?

Because

I'm really really confused about what it was!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm still here!

Personally, I was confused about the "skill checks are half over" part. No idea which ones you meant there Razz. Remember, we're still in 2 groups technically and we both have different skill goals here.

Also, "pick one of these with no discernible difference between them" makes me super suspicious and I want it to be someone else's fault if it goes terrible wrong.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:16 pm

It was in brief, but I mentioned you guys got back together.

I'm not quoting the post but I'll quote an excerpt:

"Then, of course, having a great deal of trouble following them was the rest of the motley crew, but they manage to catch up after a while, at least in the literal sense; not much time can currently be given for asking 'what the buck is going on here'."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

For me it's half busyness (haven't been posting as often as I would like) and half no idea how to solve the door puzzle which may not have been a puzzle at all...

I will roll initiative when I wake up. As mentioned before in the OOC, I will be picking up Spellbook to fill up the gap when my Regen Armour's cost was reduced...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 pm

I... have no excuse. Other than being busy, forgetful, and apparently not one to make decisions for the party.

What's the name of that one philosophical dilemma where a donkey is presented with two equidistant troughs of feed but can't decide? I feel like that applies.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Buridan's Ass! Which has a great name. Better than Sophie's Choice at least.

I will also be picking up the Spellbook once we get paid. Because it fits!
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm

It does indeed.

I am PMing those who have not yet posted initiatives and moves in the main topic in order to see if they're still interested, etc.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:32 am

Hey, I'm sorry.
To be honest, I'm not even entirely sure if I'll be able to continue playing considering how sporadic my posting can get.
Like it's every once in a while
and suddenly cecil's eating an enchilada
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 am

Do I want to know what was up with the last portion of that sentence?

Well, if you want to stop playing, we're at an ideal position to bring in a replacement without having to do the whole timeline-erasure thing, or possibly not bring in a replacement at all considering the number of people involved.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:26 pm

So.

casey has implied (but never actually said) he wants out

and Random hasn't responded to my prodding him, despite several days' worth of passage.

How do we proceed from here, do you guys think?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next