Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

+6
Retrokinesis
Dusk Raven
casey1859
AProcrastinatingWriter
Paper Shadow
deonte9109
10 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 4 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:49 pm

If need be... I could try to rejoin. If you guys are having player issues.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement) - Page 4 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Looking for No More replacement)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:53 pm

I don't know if that will be necessary, but it's very kind of you to offer, especially after the drama that I brought up after you left. Thank you very much, Xel. Smile
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 pm

The only drama was form how you had Lunar exit the campaign... It did feel like a dick move... And no logical reason for the enemy to have done so from what we learned so far. (still all feelings over that were remended after seeing Lunar's heroic return... That was cool...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm

However we proceed is fine for me. Also posted
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

If 2 replacements are needed, I can take the 2nd, leaving Xel for the first.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  RandomNumbers9041 Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Guys, I am SO sorry for not being here. I was busy, I'll try to post more. I am still very interested in this campaign.

RandomNumbers9041
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Just to make sure, did we all go to full health since the last battles we were in? Just making sure if I did start the battle at 18HP (and now at 14 HP), since Scorch took a beating a while ago...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:44 pm

I was gonna say no, but then I realized that was a pretty callous thing to say, so you are considered fully healed now.

Not, of course, counting damage you took in this battle.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I was gonna say no, but then I realized that was a pretty callous thing to say, so you are considered fully healed now.

Not, of course, counting damage you took in this battle.
Just checking, thanks for replying...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Welcome. Oh, forgot something!

Xel Unknown wrote:And no logical reason for the enemy to have done so from what we learned so far.
Costume Change's story he rememberd after making the history check was actually supposed to be the justification why. They weren't targeting you specifically, there was just some collateral damage from removing that chunk of forest from history.

I mean, you're right that it was a poor move all around on my part, but at least my characters are still acting moderately intelligent!

*failure trumpet plays*

ANYWAY, Fury! Since it looks like we're going to be replacing Cobbled Stone, would you mind starting to make up a character? Before you do, though, I'd like you to check out the PM I'm going to send you...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Wait... so did the damage happen to Luthier before or after my turn? (If after- then Unicorns A and C should each be dealt 1d6 damage)

I also presume that in such cases you will just roll the damage for me (when it is triggered as a result of the NPC's turns) instead of me writing a separate response. (Except for when damage is done on my turn- such as the ongoing damage I am currently suffering)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Dangit dangit dangit I knew I missed something

Dangit

Editing, will be fixed within ten minutes.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

You know, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I've got to stop playing.
I just keep forgetting, you know
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey Dusk, how much HP have you got?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm

I had 26, before the battle started, I think. I'm not entirely certain.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 pm

You were healed to full and have taken some damage since then.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 pm

I just did the maths. Eye is on 18, Scorch on 17, Regeneration bringing it up to 19, so I'm gonna heal Eye. That way you'll be safe and I can still do the Scorched Earth Thing next turn, as well as have Never Stay Down as backup...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Sorry for not posting, Saturdays are always busy for me...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:56 pm

And I, in turn, am sorry for not updating despite being on - I'm suddenly quite tired, and after I get my homework done I really doubt I'm going to feel like crunching all the numbers I've left uncrunched up to this point.

I will update first thing tomorrow, though - somewhere between 9:00 and 9:30 AM Central. So at least we'll have a timetable here.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 am

>LE PO<

Ok

I lied
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:45 am

Dusk, are we doing the thing?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Dusk, are we doing the thing?
I'm ready for it if you are, although I think there's enough targets out there with save-ends effects that you can spend your turn doing something else if you'd like.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:14 am

Well, Writer, could you tell me how many enemies are remaining and how many are suffering from any save ends?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:11 pm

There are seven left. Unicorn Guard A has a Bloody Contract, and Earth Pony Guard C is taking 1 ongoing damage.

I was a bit late on the save rolls, so those conditions will be gone next turn, but they currently still have them.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:
Action:
Erm, forget to make a roll here buddy?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next