Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 13 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 pm

That is an excellent question, Zarhon; where are the rest of you? C'mon and post, people, we're just now getting on the right track!
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 13 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Zarhon Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Wraith sort of answered for me already.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to be going through the floors of Rockafilly, considering how unhelpful the NPCs are being. Let's just go to the gazelle residence.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 pm

I was hoping QuietKal would respond too.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Wrangler's intrigued/irritated by the fact that he can't see into the hall, but doesn't want to risk opening the door and revealing his timberwolf form.
if you'd like a post of that in the game thread I'd be happy to oblige, but I figured Wrangler was an action ahead of Trotson with trying to peek out into the darkness, so Trotson would get his stabby stabs in real quick and knock on the door or something and then Wrangler'd be up for actions again
Also I'm probably gonna call shenanigans in a bit, but I could be wrong
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Ah. Okay.

In the future everyone, if you decide you want to just wait a bit IC, let me know! That way I can keep things moving instead of waiting to decide you're not gonna post.

EDIT: I will post some time tomorrow when myself brain stops hurting.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Sounds like we're going to be going to the Gazelle residence?  Although that might be awkward considering Stonehead's going home right now, and doesn't seem to be in the mood to deal with us more.

Zarhon wrote:Neat! Farnsworth seems a lot more serious in-game then he does visually.

Also where be the rest of us?  Cool

I'll be working on putting everybody in... sometime.  I've been doing a lot of things lately, so I figured I wouldn't be finishing a complete group anytime soon, but I had finished the NPCs, so I thought I might as well post that.  

I'll still have to decide how to do Wraith.  Lapis, any input from you would be appreciated!  And for most of you, I'd like to know whether you want to be wearing whatever you're wearing in your pictures on your character sheets.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Wraith is white with curly, subdued pink hair that blackens along the curls as though it had been burned.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Wrangler's probably naked, though if you're particularly inspired to give him a bandana or saddlebags, those are things he'd wear. (also, you're a super cool guy)

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Busker would be wearing his pony-creator clothing, and probably holding/juggling his juggling daggers with his tail.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Yes pony creator clothing.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

While we're waiting on Curunir, how about some posting? Wraith still hasn't gotten her toy, and your lead just walked away from you. Meanwhile you're also under seize in a hotel room.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Instead of Acrobatics (and if the pillow looks like it's bypassing Trotson) can I just slam the door shut with Athletics? Doors generally stop pillows...
And if I can do that, can I try to shut the door so that the pillow is stuck within the door?

Vibe: 26 = 18 (roll) +5 (half Perception) +3 (half Arcana)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 am

... We need an "I see what you did there" smiley.

Sure. Knock yourself out. Incidentally, Wrangler is quite certain the pillow and glasses are both Artifacts. He can only guess as to their exact effects (as if it wasn't obvious).
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Darkvision and sleepy times would be their respective standard fare, though artifacts have a tendency to just do random other thematically appropriate things, so maybe the glasses actually hypnotize ponies that meet the stare with the user being blinded for a period after removing them, and the pillow might be from some amnesiac and it'll force sleep deprivation on whoever it hits.
Don't wanna accidentally crit fail this, so I'ma Hop, Skip, and Jump it. (Last use for the day)
Athletics: 30 = 20 (10 +4 +6 roll) +10 (skill)
Oh neat a critical success.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Make sure to take off his glasses before you face-punch him.

For politeness, not breaking the artifact, and in case the whole 'hit a person with glasses' thing is the actual artifact's effect.  Very Happy
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Quietkal wrote:Darkvision and sleepy times would be their respective standard fare, though artifacts have a tendency to just do random other thematically appropriate things, so maybe the glasses actually hypnotize ponies that meet the stare with the user being blinded for a period after removing them, and the pillow might be from some amnesiac and it'll force sleep deprivation on whoever it hits.

I can neither confirm or deny.

Zarhon wrote:Make sure to take off his glasses before you face-punch him.

For politeness, not breaking the artifact, and in case the whole 'hit a person with glasses' thing is the actual artifact's effect.  Very Happy

I said glasses the first time, I meant goggles. I posted a picture in the IC thread. Although that's still not a bad idea.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:00 am

What do I roll for Willpower?
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

I was joking, Lapis. Do whatever you want.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm sorry, I'm going to be a while...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:04 am

Hey, I'm gonna be working on catching up, so I should have a post ready before the end of the night. Sorry for vanishing like that.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Wrangler tosses the pillow, and inadvertantly the blanket as well; they both collide into a Pegasus's face. He teeters slightly for a moment before letting out a huge yawn, and then simply collapses, snoring loudly. Most of the rest of the thugs have retreated to other parts of the hotel...
There was a conscious pegasus inside the hotel room?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Wait, what? Let me go re-read what you said...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 pm

I guess I'm fine with the pillow going back into the hall and knocking out one of the pegasi, but I was trying to move it from the doorframe back and into the hotel room that we have, so that the unicorn won't just pick it up and slap us to sleep if it's in the hall with us.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Huh. I read and interpreted that pretty much completely wrong! You WHAT!? I will go fix in a little bit.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:38 pm

What's going on with Greek gods in this setting, given the presence of Tartarus and varied other similar mythology shown in the show? Definitely not asking because I had a thought about Wrangler after watching a supernatural marathon.
[edit] I'm not averse to swapping in Freaky Knowledge for something (probably Longrunner) so that he'd have a basis to go from and it'd not just be an abject thing on him.
Unless that's a whole can of worms you don't wanna get into in which case it's not a great loss (of a thing that hadn't actually happened?)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next