Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

+7
Lapis-Lazily
Quietkal
Fury of the Tempest
Zarhon
tygerburningbright
Z2
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 12 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 am

I don't think Sunspot has seen the ashen-shenanigans yet. She might know/suspect the filly is a changeling, but that's it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP) - Page 12 Empty Re: My Little Warehouse (OOC, Sign-up, & Information) (PBP)

Post  Curunir Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 pm

I just realized Wraith might have just been lending a hoof to help Jade back on her feet: I think I was originally thinking she was going to try and help me back up the pole! Whichever way it was, my post isn't that different from what it is.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Yes, Trotson knows where 4N is. However, he is unaware that anything is wrong up there.

Waiting on Kal.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Did the shout sound like a cry of distress from Farnsworth, or someone else walking into the room and being surprised?
Is this something that Wrangler wouldn't be able to tell?

[edit] Also, just making sure we're on the same page here, he's still in Timberwolf form, yea?
Nevermind, was making a post and he crit failed on door stealth.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Yes; I'm assuming he used Alter Ego, since be was merely cleaning himself. You can, however, retcon it as Form of the Alpha if you want.

I'm gonna need a little while... My brain is derping.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

Yeah, didn't pop Alpha just to clean himself. Five minutes is just a lot of time when there might be a baby dragon being re-abducted from the other room, and I wasn't sure if it was included in his relatively rapid cleaning.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Cleaning time is included if you want to use it. And then you might not; hard to say.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Yeah, if that stag runs, I'm not going to slow him down right away. I can't believe that was a thing.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:57 pm

You're using Falling With Style? You re-roll until you get something other than a one.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Sweet. Imma do that now.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:59 pm

You're also technically supposed to use it before the skill check, but...enh. Probably just do it in the future.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Wait...oh, okay, now I understand. Sorry. My bad.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Crystalite wrote:Cleaning time is included if you want to use it. And then you might not; hard to say.
Well, if I have the choice of him being in pony form, that'd be preferable. Timberwolves get a lot more attention and are much harder to explain to guards.
This'll still turn out fine, I suppose. Maybe. Hopefully.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Nope, too late. (Although I would've preferred it too.) But the Wraith is out of her bottle, as the Warehouse saying goes.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:43 pm

... I wonder where Tyger went. Waiting on him and (perhaps) Zarhon.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 pm

I think I know who this stag is, and what his connection to the artifact(s) is.

Edit: Just what is Sunspot trying to do with that question?

Edit edit: What about Jade's question? Do these ponies/gazelles have surnames?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Good link, Zarhon! I for one didn't even think about the fact that there's a gazelle at both locations.
Assuming the blanket and the clown doll aren't themselves the artifacts, we're dealing with some kind of inverting artifact maybe? Like a blanket was offered to the first victim, but instead of making him feel better it made him sick, and the clown doll was supposed to bring happiness to whoever holds it, but instead it makes them crazy sad and worried.
Thoughts? (Not specifically asking Crystal, just spitballing the players)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Zarhon wrote:I think I know who this stag is, and what his connection to the artifact(s) is.

Edit: Just what is Sunspot trying to do with that question?

Edit edit: What about Jade's question? Do these ponies/gazelles have surnames?

As down right hilarious as I found those two videos to be, I think Sunspot was talking to Busker and Co. When she said "you guys".

The gazelle do not have surnames. Like I said, do what you want for the manager; my brain is derping on a decent name for him.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:44 pm

question may I use Heal to knock out the two by say hitting complex pressure points or something like that?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Yes, you can use Shennong's Needles to do so (You should still roll Heal.) DC 25 please.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

... Would really love to see some actions here.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 pm

I was waiting for tyger to do his acupressure stuff.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:50 pm

sorry got distracted and also the forums did not tell me of your response...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Curunir is awesome. Wanna know why? This is why!

My Little Warehouse Staff (NPCs):
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Neat! Farnsworth seems a lot more serious in-game then he does visually.

Also where be the rest of us?  Cool
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next