Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 8 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  Quietkal Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:58 am

Cloud yawns and stores the pillow back in the mysterious place it had previously been. "I'unno. I don't think Featherbow's doing so hot though; he disappeared from all the TVs in his park."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:02 am

<<I'm not sure what their plan was exactly but those foals obviously had planned for that noise to start causing chaos. Too bad their bubbles popped with just a light nudge of my power.>> *points a hoof at Taller, Hauler, and Pointer when referring to them as foals.* <<So what was your plan?>>

Streetsmarts to look intimidating:

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

http://gameplayersdream.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 am

Seeing Hauler drop to the floor, Pyro stopped rather suddenly. He had gone too far. He forced himself back to his normal, general moodiness, and his mane returned to it's normal, not-on-fire state.

He glanced over at Magimind and Loften. Several of the other kids he had brought out were trying to make up a story. Had he really spaced out that long?

"I'll give you the details later. Short version is Hauler and Taller think they're getting too big for their horse shoes," he said, pointing at the colts in question. "Garret and Pointer are in on this too. And Hauler may or may not need some minor burn treatment. If you two wouldn't mind, I need to get back to business. As do the rest of you," he said, addressing the other campers he had pulled out by accident. He took a quick glance, and picked out Marsham and Dart. "You two. Dart and... Marshom? There's a green colt in there with the remains of a tin hat. I want you two to stick around him. His name is Miracle. Keep him safe, keep him happy, or we get to go through that whole unpleasant business again," he said, settling back down near the Psychoportal as he again allowed it to pull him in...

Last edited by Crystalite on Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu May 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Dart nodded, sat down and returning to the Featherbow's mind. Upon entering he headed train and found Miracle.  "Hi.  I'm Dart.  Want to hang out for awhile?"

Last edited by Cardbo on Thu May 01, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Cloud looks at Magimind and debates asking if they're done now and they can just take a half day, but seeing the counselor go back in she lays down and looks at the door, intending to return to the mindscape as well.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu May 01, 2014 3:00 pm

*Grey closes her eyes as she continues to levitate in place and her mind returns to Featherbow's Reality Marble. Once she returns to the train she approaches Dart and Miracle* <<My name is Grey Matter. I'm told that there's a young foal by the name of Miracle here who has enormous potential. If it would be acceptable I would very much like to accompany them as they explore the extent of their potential that I may learn alongside them.>>

OOC:
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri May 02, 2014 12:41 am

Reentering the mindscape, Marsh walked back over to the train.  Though a counselor had given an order, she already wanted to make sure Miracle was okay.  Sitting down next to him, she tried to start some small talk.  "How do you like this little world Featherbow created?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue May 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Everypony is able to enter Featherbow's mind again with no real trouble. Featherbow seems to have pulled himself back together expertly and is now using his CCTVS to help any foals who were hurt or scared back on their feet. Those of you who go inside the train find the little green unicorn colt Miracle slowly getting back to his feet. Next to him is a teenaged Zebra who, when she notices you, tries to stand in front of the colt, but he gently pushes her out of the way. "'s'okay Levia. Hhhhhhi." His voice is very small and breathy and he draws out his words wrong, like he doesn't quite understand how speech works. The zebra looks you all over, then takes a step back, though she's still watching you very closely. Miracle's horn and a bit of his forehead are covered in tin foil, and that seems to be enough to keep him calm, but you can all feel immense psychic energy radiating off him. He speaks to all of you, answering your questions in seemingly random order. "'s'allright. Not real though. Come with me. Levia comes too though. Yeah."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue May 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Cloud nonchalantly follows the group without really addressing anyone.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

"Hello Levia. Is there anything we can do to help?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hi Levia.  My name is Dart." Dart observes the two but tries to be nonchalant about.

Spoiler:

Miracle:

Levia:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 pm

"Miracle, is there anything you'd like to do?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Pyro looked around to assess the damage. Credit given where credit was due: Featherbow had cleaned up rather quickly. He glanced at the train: there was Dart and Marshom talking to Miracle: good! They did follow directions. He made a note to keep an eye on them as potential assests. Nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary. He did realise, however, that the serious racers would likely be nearing the finish line by now: luckily, if Featherbow would let him use it, he had concieved a shortcut that would let him catch up to where he could keep a better eye on things there.

He headed over to the train and got in front of it, bolting down the tracks with impressive speed in spite of his shorter legs as he tried to judge where the leaders were...

Athletics:
Perception:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 am

Paladin sat down and turned back to the portal, allowing himself to soon slip into the mindscape. Once there, he quietly stayed near 'Mircale' as the pony's name was. There was no point in rushing, as there was no chance of him winning the race, and looking for the safes just seemed... wrong to him, especially after what had just happened. Best to simply keep other ponies safe as possible.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu May 29, 2014 8:57 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"Hello Levia.  Is there anything we can do to help?"
Cardbo wrote:"Hi Levia.  My name is Dart." Dart observes the two but tries to be nonchalant about.

Levia doesn't smile or look at either of you, but she acknowledges that she heard you with a small nod. Miracle looks up at you and lets out a soft, drawn out single giggle. "Hhhhhheee...she doesn't talk like that."

Cardbo wrote:"Miracle, is there anything you'd like to do?"

"Th'train's slow 'n stupid,"
he says softly. "s'prolly faster to walk, if you wanna. I wanna."

As if to illustrate the point, Levia lifted her hooves off the ground and balanced on a violet ball of psychic energy, floating half a pony height above the ground because of it.

Crystalite wrote:Pyro looked around to assess the damage. Credit given where credit was due: Featherbow had cleaned up rather quickly. He glanced at the train: there was Dart and Marshom talking to Miracle: good! They did follow directions. He made a note to keep an eye on them as potential assests. Nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary. He did realise, however, that the serious racers would likely be nearing the finish line by now: luckily, if Featherbow would let him use it, he had concieved a shortcut that would let him catch up to where he could keep a better eye on things there.

He headed over to the train and got in front of it, bolting down the tracks with impressive speed in spite of his shorter legs as he tried to judge where the leaders were...

Athletics:
Perception:

Pyro is easily able to tear down the tracks without any issue. After a few minutes, he's about level with the Memory Vault Farm. Even though it's fairly far away from the Railroad, Pyro can sense that a large number of the quicker, older students are there. At a glance, he can see quite a few of them chasing some of the memory vaults around, probably going for the 100 arrowheads. Those little green pigs are damn quick though. Either way, those at the front of the pack seem to have handled the whole affair pretty well.

Notes:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu May 29, 2014 9:05 pm

<<So you prefer to speak telepathically I take it, Levia? I prefer it as well to be honest.>>

<<Traveling by our own power sounds like a good course of action to me as well, Miracle. Shall we be off then?>>

*Grey floats over to the door and awaits the others there*
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Cloud cocks her head at Miracle's comment, before smirking and thinking to Levia, <<"Thoughtspeak is nice too. It's good to meet you, Levia.">> She then flies up to a perch to continue following the group from. She looks about for who might be the other voices in the conversation.
Meta:

Last edited by Quietkal on Fri May 30, 2014 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Dart switches to mental speech. 'Okay, that better?'

'Yeah, let's go. We've haven't been on the train that long, but already feels like weeks.'

He tries to form a levitation ball under him.

OOC: Does he succeed?

Telekinesis:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu May 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Telepathy:

Dart manages to create a decent ball of psychic energy, but it's not quite solid enough to stand on and he sort of sinks into it. Levia seems somewhat amused by your attempt.

Dart:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Cloud notices the pull at her mind, but doesn't give it much thought beyond the initial 'oh.' She hops to another perch ahead of the group.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  GamerGoddessDin Thu May 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Streetsmarts:

Last edited by GamerGoddessDin on Fri May 30, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to close my color tag.)
GamerGoddessDin
GamerGoddessDin
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri May 30, 2014 1:38 am

Levia's Pull:

As Dart sinks into his psychic ball, he says. 'Miracle, help me out here. What am I doing wrong?'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Meta:

Miracle examines Dart's levitation ball with a look of absolute seriousness on his face. After a moment, he stands up straight, looks Dart right in the eyes and says "I'unno," before jumping out of the train and starting to walk down the tracks.

Levia snorted once and Dart felt psychic energy picking him up slightly. The ball seemed to solidify a bit beneath his feet, though he still had control over it.

Dart:
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri May 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Dart struggles with the psychic ball under his feet.

Dart's horrible fail:

'Argh.'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Hearing the request to walk, Marsh jumped out and followed the group. Feeling a little awkward, she tried to strike up conversation. "So...how long have you been in camp, Miracle? I'd offer you some marshmallows but I don't know how eating works in here."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next