Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+5
Copper Rose
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
Jsser23
Brony 7 of 9
9 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 am

Bubblez wrote:OOC: In case it was lost in the biggest port of BelGen shipping this side of Antwerp.

A1C Bronymous wrote:
Gearick, Storm, Sunburst:
As Gearick finishes penning his last statement, a familiar faint clicking noise can be heard approaching the door. He is just able to put the note out of sight before the door opens, revealing Juniper. She seems... off. She appears to be breathing a little heavily, and her eyes are unfocused. She blinks her way from Storm, to Gearick, to Sunburst. "You should go..." she rasps, uncharacteristically.

When Sunburst hears Juniper approaching , her ears shoot up and she skitters  from the door then turns to face the it. She is startled by Junipers appearance.

"Wh-wh-whats wrong?" Sunburst asks as she tries to figure out whats up with Juniper.

Perception:

Storm perks his ears at Juniper's entrance.

"What she said."

OOC: Perception assist. Apply FK:Diagnosis if its relevant.
Roll(1d20)+7:
4,+7
Total:11
Bleh.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 am

Sunburst:
Juniper seems disquieted, agitated, but not directly towards anyone or anything in particular. She twitches an ear while you look at her, a twitch which seems to run down her neck to her shoulder, resulting in her tapping her prosthetic leg a few times.
Ninja edit: Storm doesn't catch on right away, but after a moment it clicks that she only spoke once before- shortly before injecting herself with something.

Bells, Gen:
You're only a few minutes away from where the other ponies are- not that you can tell, though, as Gen tries to navigate to them while staring at the ground.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:31 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Sunburst:
Juniper seems disquieted, agitated, but not directly towards anyone or anything in particular. She twitches an ear while you look at her, a twitch which seems to run down her neck to her shoulder, resulting in her tapping her prosthetic leg a few times.
Ninja edit: Storm doesn't catch on right away, but after a moment it clicks that she only spoke once before- shortly before injecting herself with something.

"Can you show us a way out?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:39 am

It was a little startling in all honestly, seeing Juniper coming into the room so suddenly. Shaken badly, and she... talked to them. Gearick stared at Juniper is surprise, not actually sure that she had the ability of speech... but from the sounds of it... they likely had to leave. Glancing at the others, the unicorn stepped up to Storm so he could whisper. “I think we should leave, but we need to see if I can get a look at them machine, or get any evidence of a return as we go.”
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Dodger, Penned, Scales:
Scales, Penned, Dodger:
"Well the supplies aren't in City Hall to be counted, are they?" The second Pegasus now steps forward, asserting his position, while the other one stays where he is. "This is your last chance to get out of here, before we-" he pauses as his eyes fall on Dodger, and his ears twitch. At this point, Dodger notices that he seems sort of familiar, but with all the Pegasi he's seen recently, its hard to be sure.

(Dodger can roll perception or history to try and remember him)

Dodger:
(Rolled 28)
Both by his personality- overly familiar as it has become from so many like him recently- and by the way he looks at you, you are now certain you've dealt with this Pegasus before. In fact, he looks like one of the gang thugs you fought in the bar- what was it, 2 days ago now? He's tense, clearly unsure of what move to make, giving you an opportunity to act.
Just a reminder, since it was buried.

Bells, Gen:
Still a ways to go.

Sunburst, Gearick, Storm:
When Gearick says "machine", Juniper's ear twitches noticably. She doesn't acknowledge it, though, and rasps, "The front door is that way," pointing her hoof down the hall. She waits another moment, then begins clicking her way back down the hall.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Sunburst looks at Storm and Gearick. Opens her mouth to say something, gets self-conscious, then
She walks back the pair and gives them a querying look.
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:37 am

Storm follows after Juniper, pushing Thermal along.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:04 am

Gearick glanced at Storm when he started moving off, then back at Jupiter, the unicorn hesitating... then he gritted his teeth and sighed, following after them all and keeping watch at the back. As much as he didn’t want to lose the machine... perhaps if they could save Jupiter they might be able to salvage the machine anyway. The main problem is that they didn’t have any evidence against Quick Fix.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:03 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Just a reminder, since it was buried.
(Seems you missed something else that was buried...)

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"I've gotten several last chances from you and your merry band of thugs," said Dodger. "I'm not sure whether I should count myself lucky or amused. So are you going to explain yourselves or do I have to explain to the detective what you've been doing over the last few days and let them hazard a guess as to your current activities?"
Night Scales raises an eyebrow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:04 am

Storm drops back a bit and whispers to Gearick and Sunburst. "I don't think she's taking us to the front door. Keep your eyes open."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 am

"If that's the case, then whatever state she was in previously might have finished, so we'll have to go to the door ourselves." Gearick suggested softly. Still a little unsure about the current situation.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 am

OoC

A1C Bronymous wrote:The sitting room does not have an exit from the building. It has 4 doors total, one to the hallway you are in, one to the lab hallway, one leading to the back of the hose, and one leading toward the left side of the house- the latter 2 are as of yet unexplored. Juniper pointed towards the front waiting room and the front door, and then began walking in the opposite direction. She isn't leading you out.

Cardbo, Juniper pointed the opposite direction of where she is walking, said thats the way to front door ( which is the correct direction). Then she went away from the front door.

She didn't try to deceive us, she gave us correct instructions, she is just not leading us there in person ( which she made no indication that she was going to).

IC:
Sunburst whispers, "she said the front door was that way," she points to the front waiting room (opposite of the direction Juniper is heading), " I don't think she wanted us to follow her."
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 am

Bubblez wrote:OoC

A1C Bronymous wrote:The sitting room does not have an exit from the building. It has 4 doors total, one to the hallway you are in, one to the lab hallway, one leading to the back of the hose, and one leading toward the left side of the house- the latter 2 are as of yet unexplored. Juniper pointed towards the front waiting room and the front door, and then began walking in the opposite direction. She isn't leading you out.

Cardbo, Juniper pointed the opposite direction of where she is walking, said thats the way to front door ( which is the correct direction). Then she went away from the front door.

She didn't try to deceive us, she gave us correct instructions, she is just not leading us there in person ( which she made no indication that she was going to).

IC:
Sunburst whispers, "she said the front door was that way," she points to the front waiting room (opposite of the direction Juniper is heading), " I don't think she wanted us to follow her."

OOC: That seems counterintuitive, and maybe a little rude. If you ask guests to leave, you usually show them out. Anyway, this isn't exactly a normal situation, so I don't know.

IC: Storm whispers back. "If that's the case, we can still head for the lab. We can turn there soon."

OOC: Turning right while in front of the sitting room should put us right in front of the lab, correct?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Storm, Sunburst, Gearick:
Juniper halts after a few steps of you following her, and turns to face you. "Please leave. Immediately. That way." She points towards the front door again (behind you), her raspy voice a little more emotive and irritated now.

Dodger, Scales, Penned:
The first pegasus takes an angry step forward, but he stops when the other begins speaking again. "Detective? Well detective, did you know that you're hanging out with a thief and a murderer? I can't even fathom what other crimes he might have gotten up to when no one was watching. I'd say those are a bit heavier than whatever it is you think we're doing."
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:41 pm

"Well you heard the mare." Gearick said, stepping slowly towards the front door, he wasn't willing to take any risks. Securing Thestral and Storm was top priority, as much as Gearick designed to bring Quick Fix crashing down, stopping the plague and saying the infected was much, much more necessary than any personal vendatta. A guard must put the public before himself...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

"Well, alright then. Pity" Storm starts moving Thermal in the opposite direction towards the front door.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Telebiscuit Jen wrote:"Of course, usually. Cute is cute. Is cute." I echo and nudge her back. I've stopped blushing but I m still staying at the ground hard.
Bells smiles and looks around. "Ho...... maybe you should look at where we are going? You are the one who saw the others, and staring at the ground is not a navigation method I am familiar with..."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:10 pm

"Oh, yeah, sure." I look up and around, getting my bearings again, and then head off towards the other ponies' location. "This way."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Bells follows Gen, humming a tune to herself.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:58 am

"What else has he done?" Penned asks.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 pm

Sunburst takes a few steps back when Juniper snaps at them.  When the others turn around she goes with them.  She keeps her head on a swivel, Juniper's behavior has obviously spooked her.

Perception:
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm

BTW, if it isn't already apparent- I'm in the final semester of my current assignment, so my workload is as heavy as its ever been. Expect several days between posts for the immediate future.

Penned:
"You heard him," the other pegasus jumps in, "Murder, robbery. Probably assaults grannies when no one's look-" he's cut off by his companion's sharp elbow. "Illegal stuff. If I had proof I'd have gone to the cops, not like they care, but everyone knows he was involved when Turkey Feather got killed by that griffon's crossbow. Really, I think justice is warranted, and if the authorities aren't gonna do anything, then I guess it's up to us townsponies." He flexes his wings. "Or you can just walk away, and maybe I won't take you up high and drop you."

It takes literal seconds to get back to the front foyer, as Juniper retreats back to the sitting room, disappearing from sight. Sunburst doesn't notice anything noteworthy, though she feels conflicting senses of relief, so close to getting away from the house, and dread of what might be outside. She notices the other door (the one leading to the other hallway), is ajar. Other than that, nothing to see. There is nothing keeping you from leaving the house.

Bells, Gen:
You turn a corner, and can now hear someone speaking, but so far don't see anyone.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Bells stops humming and tries to listen to what is being said, still following Gen.
Perception:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:14 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:

It takes literal seconds to get back to the front foyer, as Juniper retreats back to the sitting room, disappearing from sight. Sunburst doesn't notice anything noteworthy, though she feels conflicting senses of relief, so close to getting away from the house, and dread of what might be outside. She notices the other door (the one leading to the other hallway), is ajar. Other than that, nothing to see. There is nothing keeping you from leaving the house.

"Well, there's our exit. If we're all in agreement, lets head out."
Storm glances from Sunburst to Gearick.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am

Gearick just let his horn glow and pushed down the door handle, through he paused, waiting politely for Sunburst’s agreement before opening it. No need to be rude, even in a situation as tense and dangerous as this after all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next