Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Sets

+5
Copper Rose
Paper Shadow
Cardbo
Jsser23
Brony 7 of 9
9 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sun Sets

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

"Yeah, plus it wouldn't go over well with Midnight. She can get a little jealous, even if we weren't doing anything."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:43 pm

OOC:
Incidentally, Sunburst's voice has gotten a lot less accusative/inquisitive and a lot more confused and frustrated about being confused.

IC:
Sunburst's ears droop and she looks crestfallen. She's just staring at the floor and mumbles to no pony in particular,
"Dream-like... this whole week's been dream-like, a bad, bad dream..."
She sniffs and blinks a few times, as if trying to refocus her eyes.
"So they laugh in their dream... wonder what its about..." She glances up at Thermal to confirm, "wait they lose their Cutie Marks?"

OOC:
Is Thermal's Cutie Mark (or where it should be) visible, if so, has it returned?

Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 am

"What do you do when Midnight is not around? When I said a life of your own, I meant of your own."

Last edited by Copper Rose on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Bubblez wrote:OOC:
Incidentally, Sunburst's voice has gotten a lot less accusative/inquisitive and a lot more confused and frustrated about being confused.

IC:
Sunburst's ears droop and she looks crestfallen.  She's just staring at the floor and mumbles to no pony in particular,
"Dream-like... this whole week's been dream-like, a bad, bad dream..."
She sniffs and blinks a few times, as if trying to refocus her eyes.
"So they laugh in their dream... wonder what its about..." She glances up at Thermal to confirm,  "wait they lose their Cutie Marks?"

OOC:
Is Thermal's Cutie Mark (or where it should be) visible, if so, has it returned?

Storm blinks. "Yes, they do."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 pm

"But..." She points to Thermal's Cutie Mark.
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Bubblez wrote:"But..." She points to Thermal's Cutie Mark.

Storm turns his head.  "Ah!  Good catch.  But this just means the cure is working as intended."

OOC:What is Thermal's CM, btw?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

"Oh, like, when she's out working? Well before all this crazy monster stuff happened I would go volunteer at the daycare sometimes. Or just go hang out in the park or out in the fields, lay around, soak up the sun, you know the deal."
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 am

"No need to get so defensive," Penned says, " my friend here was just wondering what you ponies are doing out here. As you said most ponies are sheltered back in town so, why aren't you in town?"

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 pm

"So, the cutie mark is back, which means its working." Gearcik repeated outloud with a small smile... through knowing what the situation was like he hestiatied and turned to Storm saying. "I know normally we would have to wait until he wakes up and make sure there is no side-effects, but we're on a time-limit. I think its best I get over to the other guards and report of the success as you get to work on creating more of the cure."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:11 am

Bells smiles. "Do you have any friends at the daycare?" After a moment, she sighs. "...What is a daycare?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Telebiscuit Jen Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

"Where ponies that have to work take their kids every day, to be cared for. Day, care. And... well, I have a friend there, I guess. The more uptight ponies sometimes have a problem with someone like me watching their foals, but Gold Hoof is fairly nice to me." I sigh as well.
Telebiscuit Jen
Telebiscuit Jen
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"So, the cutie mark is back, which means its working." Gearcik repeated outloud with a small smile... through knowing what the situation was like he hestiatied and turned to Storm saying. "I know normally we would have to wait until he wakes up and make sure there is no side-effects, but we're on a time-limit. I think its best I get over to the other guards and report of the success as you get to work on creating more of the cure."

"That might be a good idea.   The question is, how are we going to get Sunburst out." Storm turns to Sunburst.  
"I'm assuming you want to leave, correct?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 am

"Yes!" Sunburst blurts, her ears perk up, then promptly wilt and her voice drops and she looks at the floor, "But-uh... I'm not really..." she gives her wings a tentative flap, "air-worthy."
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:59 am

"Neither am I." Gearick pointed out with a small smile, pretty sure what he meant would get across quickly. He had a horn, not wings after all. With that point made, the unicorn was quick to continue. "We should be able to make it back to the guards on hoof. It would take some time to avoid the gigglers, but it is not too difficult."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Storm takes his note pad from saddle bags and writes the following on it, then shows it to the rest.

"My main concern is getting past Dr. Quick-fix and Juniper.  Sunburst seems to be being kept here against her will, and I intend to bring this cure to the Royal Guard.  It doesn't seem like Dr. Quick-Fix would be willing to let her go.  I expect him to stonewall us at some point.  Also, you may or may not know this.  Unless, I am completely mistaken, Juniper used to a be famous inventor named Juniper Leaves.  I recognized her when I first came here.  She was supposed to be developing a machine that would revolutionize medicine, so you can see my interest here.  Unfortunately, the last I heard of her was that she was in accident.  I think I ran across the machine earlier today, but I'm not sure, since I'm not that familiar with machines, but it's in one of Dr. Quick-Fix's labs, and it's not any lab equipment that I'm familiar with.  

If you're going to reply, please write down your response."

Last edited by Cardbo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Sunburst reads the note, some times blinking to refocus, about midway through she starts mouthing the words as she reads. When she starts reading the note she looks a bit perplexed, when she reaches the part about Juniper her brow furrows and she looks confused.
"But- oh..." She says aloud before catching herself with a sheepish smile. Assuming the pen is available, she takes it in her mouth and writes:
So what's your plan? then adds about us and Juniper

She then sets the notebook down and places the pen on top.
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Bubblez wrote:Sunburst reads the note, some times blinking to refocus, about midway through she starts mouthing the words as she reads. When she starts reading the note she looks a bit perplexed, when she reaches the part about Juniper her brow furrows and she looks confused.
"But- oh..." She says aloud before catching herself with a sheepish smile.  Assuming the pen is available, she takes it in her mouth and writes:
So what's your plan? then adds about us and Juniper

She then sets the notebook down and places the pen on top.

Storm takes the pen and writes.the following

"I'm not sure.  I've got too little information here.  I don't know the exact relationship between Dr. Quick-Fix, and I'm not sure what's currently afflicting Juniper.  I feel I should know, and it's on the tip of my mind, but somehow I'm not able to put the pieces together.  I don't know whether the machine in the lab is Juniper's machine that would revolutionize medicine.  I'm not even sure if it would be of any benefit in this case.  The only thing I ask, is if you see anything, or have got a chance to dig for clues, please try to find out more information."

Last edited by Cardbo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:37 am

OOC:
Sunburst ponders this, she bites her bottom lip, and looks to the left. After a few moments of pondering, she picks up the pen and writes:

She seemed scared, also
Sunburst stops and thinks,
hard to explain, can't write it.
She puts the pen down
Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:55 am

Silently, Gearick read the exchange of notes. Nodding in approval when Storm decided that talking was too dangerous and risky to do now. Especially with the possible revelation about Juniper being a missing pony... who was going to revolutionise medicine it seems. He wasn’t surprised Quick Fix wanted to monopolize that... Gearick wrote down two short notes himself. The later of which was directed at Storm specifically.

‘Need Evidence, Guard Investigation.’

‘Medicne Contract?’
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Silently, Gearick read the exchange of notes. Nodding in approval when Storm decided that talking was too dangerous and risky to do now. Especially with the possible revelation about Juniper being a missing pony... who was going to revolutionise medicine it seems. He wasn’t surprised Quick Fix wanted to monopolize that... Gearick wrote down two short notes himself. The later of which was directed at Storm specifically.

‘Need Evidence, Guard Investigation.’

‘Medicne Contract?’

Storm takes the pen and writes.  "The contract for the medicine will be tricky.  Both myself and Dr. Quick-Fix need to agree to the price before we can sell it.  I'm hoping to sell it to the Royal Guard, in which case I'll defer any of my payment until later, or possibly take it in the form of a bond, whichever is more convenient for the Guard.  I actually would've given the cure for free, but Dr. Quick-Fix would not allow me to use his facilities before we agreed to sell it."

OOC:Unless Bronymous objects, I wouldn't make a fuss about handhoofwriting.

Last edited by Cardbo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblez Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:18 pm

ooc:

so sneak out now, get guards later?

Bubblez
Bubblez
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:22 pm

I seem to have let this go for a while without posting, and neglected the other groups. Sorry about that.

Penned, Dodger, Scales:
"We're working." The first pegasus says, wings splayed defiantly. "We work for city hall and we were taking inventory of the supplies." The other one clarifies, also with wings spread. Neither of them sound very convincing as they scowl at you. "Yeah, so get out of here." The first one concludes, and glares at Penned.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Bubblez wrote:
ooc:

so sneak out now, get guards later?

Storm takes the pen and writes.

"I would at the very least like to know what that machine is. I'm fairly sure if we left and returned with guards later, we would find no pony here. Gearick, if I, under the guise of making some more of the cure, would you be able to take a look at it, see what you can find out about it? It may be nothing. It may be something. I apologize for my selfishness."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 pm

"But you ain't doing it in the safety of City Hall?" Scales inquires...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 am

"Ho, Gold Hoof? Do you spend any time with her away from the Daycare, as friends?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next