Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King

+4
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
SubjectZ
Dr Blight
8 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 am

GREGG focused in on the... thing... up above.

"Well sir, it looks to be a-"

A spark flew from GREGG's gold casing.

"IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!OVER 9,000!!!!!!!! I c-c-ccan't let you do that Dave. AUTOBOTS ROLLOUT! DANGER! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! WHEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

GREGG spun 360 in the air, then plummeted to the ground like a rock while making the high-pitched wail of an ambulance siren.

"Uh... Thanks... GREGG..." Dr. Death Ray grinned awkwardly, glancing around to see if anypony had noticed that particular display of win...

-And then he noticed the goon squad in red for the first time... and... uh... some of them were probably staring at him quite intently now, weren't they...

"Well... Welly well well well..." Dr. Death Ray raised a hoof, "Hi guys! Just... Just give me one... one moment please... Be right with you..." The Doctor bent down and picked up GREGG off the ground, dusted him off, and smacked him upside the casing.

GREGG's eye flashed red and came back into focus. "Doctor? Doctor, is that you? Oh, sir, I had such a horrible dream... and... and you were in it... and... and I was in it... and you told me to look up into the sky, and scan this-"

"Yeah... yeah, I think we're past that GREGG... But... uh... say, when we get done here, I think I need to give you a nice tune-up. How's that sound?" And then Dr. D whispered, "You had another one of your episodes again."

"Oh." GREGG's gyroscopic stabilizer kicked back online and he floated out of the Doctor's hooves and back up into the sky. "Sorry Doctor." Then GREGG looked over the 30 or so odd goons. "Well, I see you've made some new friends, sir... Congratulations! My data files indicate that a major part of vacationing is making new friends!"

"Ummmm... Yeeeeeeah... about... that..."

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:22 am

Healing Torch spotted quite a few injured ponies, some even unconscious, and... a few casualties. BUCK! If I hadn't ran, maybe not so many would've been hurt. I always run. I always- He realized he was brooding. During combat, for Luna's sake! He turned to see the hippogriff run up next to them, and called out, to both the hippogriff and the zebra, "They're staying close to the museum! They must be guarding the griffon and the mayor. Maybe if we can get in there, we can find out what all this is about!"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:25 am

Subjectz wrote:Healing Torch spotted quite a few injured ponies, some even unconscious, and... a few casualties. BUCK! If I hadn't ran, maybe not so many would've been hurt. I always run. I always- He realized he was brooding. During combat, for Luna's sake! He turned to see the hippogriff run up next to them, and called out, to both the hippogriff and the zebra, "They're staying close to the museum! They must be guarding the griffon and the mayor. Maybe if we can get in there, we can find out what all this is about!"

"Noted," Halynn says tersely, "but we need to stop these brutes first."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:26 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Subjectz wrote:Healing Torch spotted quite a few injured ponies, some even unconscious, and... a few casualties. BUCK! If I hadn't ran, maybe not so many would've been hurt. I always run. I always- He realized he was brooding. During combat, for Luna's sake! He turned to see the hippogriff run up next to them, and called out, to both the hippogriff and the zebra, "They're staying close to the museum! They must be guarding the griffon and the mayor. Maybe if we can get in there, we can find out what all this is about!"

"Noted," Halynn says tersely, "but we need to stop these brutes first."
"Agreed."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 am

Seeing the bright green flash of light from Halynn's transformation, one of the Crusaders looks up to see two ponies and a hippogriff coming at them. "Incoming! Swords at the ready!" he calls out to the other four in his group as he charges towards them in turn, swinging his sword at Halynn as she gets close and only just barely scratching her with the tip of the blade as the two pass each other. ((+1PiP 1damage)) The other three in his group charging into battle a few steps behind him, one having to stop for a moment to pull his sword from a downed guard.

Land Lobber has nearly managed to sneak up on a pair of knights when one happened to turn in his direction just as he was almost in reach. The knights eyes widened noticing the minotaur with the pick-axe and instinctively lashed out with a battle cry, raking it across his targets chest. ((+1PiP, 4 damage)) Taking a step away from Land Lobber as his partner readied his sword as well.

Two of the crusaders turned towards Dr. D as GREGG began screeching. "What is that, some kind of alarm?!" "Is he trying to call the guards?" "Kill him!" Their decision made, the two began their charge towards Dr. D, taking their eyes off the guard they'd been engaging before. The guard took the chance, opening his wings and using them to speed up his own charge, holding his sword in his teeth as he passed alongside one on his way to Dr. D's side. (((+1 PiP 3 damage)) The knight cried out in pain, lashing out blindly with his sword at the unicorn scientist as he skidded to a stop. ((+1PiP 6-2=4 damage)) The other knight, reminded of the guard's presence slammed into him with his shoulder and brought his sword up, stabbing into the guard with his weight. ((+1 PiP, 8 damage.))

battle stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 am

Land Lobber smiled. "That the BEST you got? Tell you what, give me whatever bits you've got, and I won't kill you." A deep chuckle, accompanied by looking at the little cut in his hide and shrugged. Looking forward, it was clear the best path to take. Of course, realizing this always took a few seconds, but these two, it didn't end well for them.

combat stats:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

Healing Torch aimed a spell at the soldier who had stopped to pull his sword out of the guard. His horn lit up, and a blast of fire launched at the soldier.
Fireball's Damage.:

Combat Status:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Land Lobber smiled. "That the BEST you got? Tell you what, give me whatever bits you've got, and I won't kill you." A deep chuckle, accompanied by looking at the little cut in his hide and shrugged. Looking forward, it was clear the best path to take. Of course, realizing this always took a few seconds, but these two, it didn't end well for them.

combat stats:
"Big talk for a washed out cow!" said the second knight as he lashed out across Land's side with his own sword.((+1PiP 4 damage)) "We aren't afraid of death. If it serves our cause we embrace it." said the first as with a steely glare as he swung his sword down over his head, slashing Land across the chest from shoulder to hip.((+1PiP 8 damage))
Subjectz wrote:Healing Torch aimed a spell at the soldier who had stopped to pull his sword out of the guard. His horn lit up, and a blast of fire launched at the soldier.
Fireball's Damage.:

Combat Status:
The three crusaders in the back cried out as they were suddenly engulfed in flame. All three charged through the fire with murder in their eyes as they honed in on Torch.

((the dice roller apparently responds to being taunted.))
battle stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:36 am

Land Lobber laughs uproariously as the second one charges in. As it slices into him, he grabs the idiot fool by the hair in his off hand and with a snap-whip tosses the crusader into his companion, scattering them.

Putting Heads Together Used as Reaction Ability:

The enemies get up quickly, though. Regrouping. The ugly one (well, all ponies were ugly, but you know, more than usual) stabbed at him with his words. And those words hurt. Also a sword. But mostly words. They hurt his feelings. HIS feelings. Those things were sensitive! And for what? A costume party?

"A cow? A COW? You WILL die, but the only cause to it will be filling my pursestrings. You could have handed me money and continued your crusade to achieve your cause, but instead of living LIKE DRAGONS--!"

Land Lobber runs into the two, swinging his pick with a maddened rage, pick smashing clear through the chest of one to impale into the other.

"YOU DIE LIKE DOGS!" He spits at their direction.

Turns actions:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 am

"Woah Nelly!" Dr. Death Ray yelled, taking a light slash to his conformist clothes.

He put his hooves out in front of him defensively, "Now... now don't be too hasty guy. We... we might be on the same side here. You - wouldn't happen to be working for the BBLB, by chance?"

Then, through his cerebral-uplink, GREGG... Send out the signal to the Dark Horse... Now.

It'll take some time to power up Doctor, and do we really want to be drawing this much attention to ourselves? We're on vacation?

I. Don't. Buckin'. Care. - Send out the signal! Send out the signal!

Drawing his Taser from his pocket once again, Dr. Death Ray took aim and fired - hitting the already wounded red grunt with the cable, and channeling a low-voltage shock through the cord.

Spoiler:

"That was a warning shock!" Dr. D yelled, shaking his hoof, "Now, are we gonna talk this out like gentle villains, are am I gonna need to get horrible here?!"

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am

Getting wobbly to their after being thrown together,the two knights glare at Land with looks of fury which quickly switch to shock and pain as the axe tears right through the armor and flesh of the second and impaling the first through him. Carrying them both on a bloody arc. Their swords fall noisily to the ground as the force sends them sailing across the street leaving a trail of red behind them. Neither moves when they hit the ground, their capes slowly turning a darker, duller shade of red as their blood pools.

"villains?" All three other members of the battle seem to pause for a moment to ask the same question before a cord shoots out and electrocutes one of the knights. The guard shakes himself off, launching himself forward and slashing the same knight across the face with his sword. ((+1PiP, 8 damage. Crusader 1 is now bloodied.)) The knight in question roars as electricity and pain shoot through him. His eyes fill with a mad fury as he grips his sword tightly in his teeth and swings down on the guard. ((-1HP +1 PiP. Zealous Might 2d8= 2+7 =9 damage.)) The guards eyes widen and he sets his stance, partially deflecting the blow off his armor, panting as he bleeds freely from his wounds. ((Guardian's stance -2PiP, halves damage. 5 damage taken. Guard is now bloodied.)) "We are not villains! Our cause is true! Our lord is just!" The injured knight laughs madly even as the electricity courses through him. (failed saving throw.) The momentarily saner of the two knights rushes past his deranged counterpart and slashes out at Dr. D. ((+1PiP 7-2=5damage))

battle stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 am

Land Lobber unceremoniously places the point of his pick along an ear of each pony, and smashes his handle downwards, driving the pick deep into their skulls. There's a bit of chaos still, but a lot of the fighting was concentrated way over at the far side. He had some spare time. So placing a hoof on the ribs, he gives a mighty tug and rips the bloody capes off the bodies, breaking the clasps. 'A bloody cape. Might make a good flag when I get back on the water! Hah!' The swords are clearly important, they were what caught his eye in the first place. But carrying this stuff might be tough, he'd need some sort of backpack...

His eyes come back to the capes. 'Hmm...'

OOC:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 am

Ragnarok slashes out with her claws at the nearest warrior

Attack and stats :

OOC:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 pm

The knight who'd charged in first gritted his teeth and hopped back as two of his allies charged past him into battle. Both knights having been set ablaze shift their positions slightly in their charge so one passes on Torch's left and the other his right. Both slashing in on either side. ((+1PiP 6 damage. +1 PiP 2 damage. total 8 damage.))

battle stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Dr Blight wrote:"villains?" All three other members of the battle seem to pause for a moment to ask the same question... "We are not villains! Our cause is true! Our lord is just!" The injured knight laughs madly even as the electricity courses through him. (failed saving throw.) The momentarily saner of the two knights rushes past his deranged counterpart and slashes out at Dr. D. ((+1PiP 7-2=5damage))

Oh great... Fanatics... I just looooove fanatics... Dr. D grimaced as he got slashed again, knowing he wouldn't be getting too far with these henchmen. He'd probably have to talk to the 'lord' if he really wanted to get anywhere.

He heard GREGG in his head, T-10 until the Dark Horse is go for combat sir...

Well, guess it wouldn't hurt to try talking for a little longer...

"The... uh... the word 'Villain' is society's label for those whoooo... go against the status quo... and you... um... my friends... uh... are doing just that... Maybe your lord and I could come to... to some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement?"

As Dr. Death Ray reeled in his Taser cable to prepare for another attack, he was pleased to see the shock was still taking effect on the first grunt - or were they minions?

"-And if not... Then there's always more where this came from!"

Dr. Death Ray took aim and fired again - hitting the undamaged red grunt with the cable, and channeling another low-voltage shock through the cord.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[/quote]
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Dr Blight wrote:The knight who'd charged in first gritted his teeth and hopped back as two of his allies charged past him into battle. Both knights having been set ablaze shift their positions slightly in their charge so one passes on Torch's left and the other his right. Both slashing in on either side. ((+1PiP 6 damage. +1 PiP 2 damage. total 8 damage.))

battle stats:

Halynn flicks her tail at the duo who just attacked Healing Torch, sending a large green fireball at them that explodes on contact. Simultaneously, a green rope ties up the crusader right next to Halynn.

"You will hurt no more ponies today, monsters."

Attack Results:

Current Status:
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:51 pm

The knight begins to convulse as electricity courses through him. "You...you're making it harder and harder to justify helping you kid..." the guard pants out as he spins around and takes another slash at the weakened knights side. (+1PiP, 4 damage.) The knight grits his teeth and stamps down, shaking off the electricity coursing through him as he turns on the guard. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He slams his sword into the guards chest with enough force to send him flying into a lamp post. The guard slams into the post with a gasp and blacks out as he slumps to the street. (+1PiP 5+4=9 damage. Guard is down.) The second knight manages to temporarily tame his convulsions for a moment as he lashes out with his sword. (-1hp, +1PiP 7 damage, failed saving throw) "Unless your intention is to swear your loyalty to our lord, meeting with him will only bring about your execution." He says, gritting his teeth as electricity continues to course through him.

The two knights cry out in pain, and soon begin cackling in mad fury as the first struggles against the emerald binds. "If you think you can stop our lord you are foals!" "Even if we fall, you'll be nothing but bloody examples of what happens to those who oppose him soon enough!" The two continue to cackle even as the flames burn around them, zealous madness dancing in their eyes. (C2 and C3 are now bloodied, Zealous Might activates for both)) As the two deranged knights continue to cackle out praises to their lord, the forth rushes past Halynn and slams into Torch with his sword held high and slashes down, bits of fire still burning on his cape. "Traitor to your race! How dare you burn our proud mantles!" ((+1 PiP 7 damage))

battle stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Dr Blight wrote:

The two knights cry out in pain, and soon begin cackling in mad fury as the first struggles against the emerald binds. "If you think you can stop our lord you are foals!"

"It is you who are the foals," Halynn replies coldly. "You've made me angry. And I guarantee you, you WILL regret having made me angry."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Shouting, anarchy, flying metal objects and explosions.

Ahh, reminded him of his youth. Land Lobber smiled at his early childhood memories. Though, those were usually frying pans and not swords that were tossed about, basically the same thing. A pony sword was like a kitchen knife to him anyways. He went about looking through the two bodies for any salvageable (or salable) items other than the little blades. One good thing about ponies is they didn't wear much, so it was pretty quick to give them a once-over for loot.
rolls:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 pm

" You lot talk to much." Ragnarok says in a disinterested voice before chargeing at the futher of the two deranged zelots ramming him(?).

attack and stats:

OOC:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Dr Blight wrote:

The two knights cry out in pain, and soon begin cackling in mad fury as the first struggles against the emerald binds. "If you think you can stop our lord you are foals!"

"It is you who are the foals," Halynn replies coldly. "You've made me angry. And I guarantee you, you WILL regret having made me angry."
"You will pay for this. For every pony you have hurt, for every parent you have taken from their child, I will make you feel that pain 10 times over." Healing Torch whipped around to the cackling crusader, leveled his horn, and launched a blast of green fire at the mad soldier.
Fireball:
Combat Stats:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

"Green fire Pony you are being far to dramatic!" Ragnarok continues in a cheerful voice "We are all just a bunch of corpses that do not know it yet!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:20 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Green fire Pony you are being far to dramatic!" Ragnarok continues in a cheerful voice "We are all just a bunch of corpses that do not know it yet!"

Halynn glares at Ragnarok. "I don't know if you're insane or simply heartless. Either way, you would be wise not to provoke me further. Or are hooves to the face no longer painful?"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Green fire Pony you are being far to dramatic!" Ragnarok continues in a cheerful voice "We are all just a bunch of corpses that do not know it yet!"

Halynn glares at Ragnarok. "I don't know if you're insane or simply heartless. Either way, you would be wise not to provoke me further. Or are hooves to the face no longer painful?"
"I'm on the costume's side. I'm really not in the mood for crazy hippogriffs with death wishes."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Subjectz wrote:

"I'm on the costume's side. I'm really not in the mood for crazy hippogriffs with death wishes."

I did not intend the statement towards you pony-in-a-bodysuit I am sorry if it offended you. And Green-Fire pony death would most fascinating scientific experience! Unfortunately there are a few things that I still wish to do while in this world prehaps at a later date then.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next