Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp Quest: The First Muffin

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Derp Quest: The First Muffin - Page 4 Empty Re: Derp Quest: The First Muffin

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Kogu makes an interesting choking sound at that. "No. No, no. Nonononono. TARTARUS no!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:43 am

Falls just looks at the cat with a confused look. "O...kay...anyway...they don't usually check bags unless they're really big and sketchy looking. Sometimes they ruffle through the smaller bags, but that's pretty rare and they're usually very nice about it. Why?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 am

Kogu gives Falls a "you've gotta be kidding me" look. "Allow me to lock you in a closet for a week or so, THEN you can ask me that question!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 am

Falls frowns. "What? Why would that answer anything?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 am

"Stuck in a space only slightly bigger than you, no light, no air, knowing that you CAN break out of it but you SHOULDN'T, I am NOT doing that EVER again!" Kogu yells.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am

((Bah, I missed the timing for a "you've gotta be 'kitten' me joke.))
Falls ears flap down and she takes a step backwards. "sorry, I was just trying to understand."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

Calming down a little but still looking tense and a little frightened, Kogu replies, "All's forgiven so long as you stuff me in that Celestia-forsaken luggage."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Calming down a little but still looking tense and a little frightened, Kogu replies, "All's forgiven so long as you stuff me in that Celestia-forsaken luggage."
Falls looks even more confused."But...wouldn't that be all those things you just yelled about...?"
((Bahah, no edit for you))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am

"Gah, don't, DON'T stuff me in there, that's what I always said, you can't prove otherwise!" Kogu protests.

Dang it, Kal! Razz I guess we needed to put some silliness back in anyway. Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

Falls gives a cocky smile as she pulls out a tape recorder. "Oh, can't I?"
((Yea, it was starting to get a little heavy there.))
Falls nods vigorously, her ears returning to upright position. "Don't lock me in a closet and you've got yourself a deal."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

"Isn't that forgiveness and a favor for one favor? Hardly seems fair," Kogu smirks. "But yeah, whatever. No locking of closets."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

"Oooh, what if we disguise him as a dog? Like a jack russel terrier? Those are pretty catlike. Or maybe one of those furry ones with all the dreadlocks...hey where's your mop?"
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 am

"Feh, dogs. Why would they allow ugly, stinking, stupid dogs on board and not us noble, intelligent, clever cats?" Kogu says with no small degree of disgust.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 am

It's a little...... difficult to explain." Grigok scratches the back of his head. "Let's leave it at that."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 am

"Hmph. I suppose it's better than being luggage, though," Kogu reluctantly concedes.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hmmm... should I, or shouldn't I?" Derpy rubs her chin thoughtfully with a hoof as she contemplates some mystery. Breaking into a grin, she shares her decision.

"I think I know what to do about this," she says with a scheming tone. "Be right back!" She once again retreats to the mysterious recesses of her house. Several minutes (and crashes, and curses) later, she returns with...

A paper sack?!?

"Hr mm ou'," she mumbles, still holding the sack in her mouth. You see now that it has two holes on one side, apparently to see through. Spitting it out, she begins to explain.

"This was given to me by a fellow Ponsa member when she heard I was having crowd problems. Despite it's appearance, it actually works really well as a disguise; I successfully went grocery shop innumerable times, and nopony evem noticed me! Once I moved here, I used it one last time as a Nightmare Night costume, and haven't used it since; it ought to work just fine for this," she finishes, looking very pleased with herself.

You got a Cursed Medal!

Derpy's Paper Bag Mask

Flaw(s) Given: Identity Issues
Prerequisite: None
Use Conditions: Put it on your head!
Release Conditions: Remove it from your head when not in view of anyone else.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Falls forms a scrunchy face before turning to Ditzy. "Ditzy, I don't want to rain on your parade...but we all knew that was you on Nightmare Night..."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Derpy stares confused at her fellow pagesus. "Huh? Whaddya.... Waaaaaiiiit a minute...." she suddenly looks very concerned. Furrowing her brow in concentration, she finally snatches the bag and leaves for a moment.

Several minutes later, an orange mare with a simple, yellow mane and a stetson hat walks in.

"How do ah look?" she says in her country accent. "Mah name's Applejack! We here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do love making new friends!" She stares you down curiously, awaiting a reaction...

As you suddenly recall that Applejack (just like Rainbow Dash) is supposed to be off in Crystal Kingdom, the pony suddenly starts flickering between the image of Applejack and Derpy, the latter appearing to have a bag on her head, and the properties of the bag become apparent.

"Is it working? I can't tell, and I need to be sure I've got MY paper sack, and not some fake lunch bag. Because if somepony else has it, we're in trouble."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Falls lives up to her name and falls onto her hindquarters, completely surprised. She takes a moment to rub her eyes to make sure she really sees the flickering Ditzy-AJ and not some dust in her eyes. It's not dust in her eyes.
"Whaaaaat...I...I don't think you...that's definitely not what you wore for Nightmare Night."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 am

"Whew! Such a relief... I thought for a moment it might have been stolen. I must've just grabbed the wrong one that night." She flops down onto a couch, keeping the bag on her head as the images stop flickering. "Now, a couple of things to keep in mind; first off, the disguise only works on those who aren't in the know; that's why I can't tell if it's working, and why it started flickering when you remembered where AJ is. Two, you must NEVER take it off where someone can see, even if they ARE in the know; otherwise, it loses it's properties, and then I come and strangle you." She stares you down, showing the seriousness of her threat.

"One last thing... as more and more folk realize that you're wearing a paper sack on your head, you get this weird depressed feeling. I don't know if it's an effect of the bag, or a natural psychological reflex, or what; but the more depressed you get, the less likely it is to work. I'm not sure why though. I'd ask the Guide, but frankly I'm not sure I want to know... Anyways, you'll have to find some way around it, or else be VERY careful."

She once again steps out of the room, presumably to remove the bag in a more private setting, allowing you to mull on this...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

Falls gets up to follow the other Pegasus, but remembers that she just said that it needs to be taken off in private. So she calls after her instead. "I thought it was kinda weird you were wearing paper bags on your head and hooves...NOT THAT I THOUGHT YOU LOOKED WEIRD! I thought it was cute!..." She heaves a sigh before adding a quiet, "sorry"

Last edited by Quietkal on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 pm

"...who was that pony supposed to be exactly?" Kogu asked disinterestedly. "Still, paper bag with mysterious disguise/depression powers is better than luggage or dog. And yeah, noted, only take it off in private."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 pm

"Ok then! she calls from the depths of her home. Returning to the main room, she sets the bag and four train tickets on the table next to the Guide. "There are your tickets, and there's the bag and the Guide. Sadly, I can't give you anything else; all of my Muffin Quest bits are in a bank vault in Canterlot. The train should stop there on the way; show the bank ponies this," she lays a note on the table with a long, complicated number and a signature. "They'll give you the first part of your pay. I'll have the rest after you've brought the First Muffin. Now," she finishes with a sigh,"I hate to rush you on your way, but the train leaves in a couple hours, it's all the way on the other end of town, and there's liable to be quite a line, so you'd best be going. If you have any other questions, you can ask the Guide."
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Falls, apparently the first to move of the group, picks up the note, the guide, and a single ticket for herself. They then move into hammerspace until such time they're needed. "Thanks! We'll send a letter to update you about our progress." Falls moves toward the door to hold it open for the others and smiles at their host. "It's been great seeing you Ditzy!"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Kogu grabs the sack and places it on his head, immediately appearing as some random pony named Caramel he had seen once or twice. Not that any of the party could tell, though, given the bag's properties. He then grabs a ticket as well and holds it up in the air:

Spoiler:

He then stashes it away who-knows-where. "Time to be off? Better get going. Smell ya later!"

Spoiler:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next