Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Both Dusk Raven and I are currently recruiting...

...well, that's technically a lie. I plan on putting up a brand new topic for it by the end of tomorrow, but it isn't up yet...still, soon...

...anyway, Dusk Raven and I are currently/close to recruiting members for a game in which you go hunting monsters. We'll each have our own lore and twists on the concept, but the primary difference right now is that he already has his up while I'm doing some catch-up work with homework. Again, though, I'll have mine up by tomorrow, and would appreciate if you gave both of ours a look, and hey, nothing stopping you from joining both games if you like!

Nice name/avatar by the way! Welcome to the forums! Very Happy 
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 9 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Marona Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks! Ok I'll do that.
Marona
Marona
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Now you came at a rather good time actually. Additionally there is Horsetron something similar to Voltron/Go Lion and Power Rangers and about 3 or 4 games that just need a person or two after people left...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Welcome Marona! Hope you enjoy the game.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 pm

All things considered, shouldn't this topic be stickied?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 pm

By scott, it should! It shall be done.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 9 Empty Interested in joining an RP group

Post  Oporst Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi everyone, complete site newbie here.

I'd love to join any RP that'll have me. I have only a little roleplay experience, but it's something I have lots of excitement for and interest in.

Are there any Skype-based campaigns/adventures going on?
Oporst
Oporst
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:10 pm

Both Equestrian Radio Show: Adventure Variety Hour and HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria are looking for more members, though they're forum games.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 9 Empty 'stickied' was a wise move

Post  SparkImpulse Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:26 pm

So, for those that haven't seen / didn't care, we (my players and I) are down to one player plus myself. Less drama this time but there are still those who might like to have me as their Pony Handler.

as I say in my OOC thread I feel this system's strengths, especially PbP, are puzzle solving and just a hint of confusion and/or uncertainty.

Story so far is the Orange family has suffered strategic losses and a musician passing through has found out that the thieves all failed their flight school final.

canon races welcome, others to be considered. Find yourself in the bedlam of combat that's about to erupt after we have a pretty full party again.

I'll update this post when we're full up. If that line is here, we're still considering new players Smile 
SparkImpulse
SparkImpulse
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I may or may not look at it. As written, the hook for the campaign isn't defined enough for people to know whether or not they want to join. I personally like the idea of the first post of the OOC thread being the hook/premise while the second post is some details, mechanics, and list of players.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Just put up a new pbp campaign, A New World
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Due to yet another disappearance, my game The Sun Sets, will be taking on two new players in the near future. Not quite right now, because of IC constraints, but if anyone is or will be interested, they can post in the OOC thread or PM me.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 9 Empty New Pony Tales player!

Post  kingofsouls Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Evening all. I'm looking for a group to play, hopefully one that lets us Buffalo in. I'm new here so if there are any open games that want me, just hit me up if i don't do it first *laughs*

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:50 am

ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:If you're looking to get into a campaign, the following are recruiting:

The Sun Sets
Equestrian Radio Show: Adventure Variety Hour
Grand Line Adventures
Rainbow Factories
Infinite Laughter
You missed mine! Although mine's Living Legends and not Pony Tales per se, so he wouldn't be able to use his buffalo...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:02 am

kingofsouls wrote:Evening all. I'm looking for a group to play, hopefully one that lets us Buffalo in. I'm new here so if there are any open games that want me, just hit me up if i don't do it first *laughs*
If your still looking, my campaign "A New World" actually could use up to one more person (and a buffalo is definitely an acceptable choice)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am

I'm new here and I've never played a pony RP before. I have a unique unicorn character put together, but I can build anything else if need-be. Do any games need an extra player and not mind a noob?
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:42 am

Let me think about it for a while. It might be a while, or it might be next episode, but I might (MIGHT) squeeze you into My Little Warehouse.

EDIT: You might also try Non Sequitur.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 am

Thank you very much. I'll see if Non Sequitur will have me.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Technically, Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP has room for one more but it'll be a little bit before I can work someone in due to the situation at hand.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Thank you. I think doing two RPs'll be enough for now. But I'll keep an eye on the radio show anyway.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  JacenCaedus Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

If anyone is willing to deal with a brand new player to any sort of Tabletop RPG I would be happy to join you. I am in timezone -5 GMT Currently, I can play any time on the weekends, Mondays and Wednesdays anytime before midnight, Tuesdays any time after 3:00 pm, and Friday any time after 1:00 PM

JacenCaedus
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Hey, newbie GM here willing to take on players for a PbP game. It's here if you're interested.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 pm

JacenCaedus wrote:If anyone is willing to deal with a brand new player to any sort of Tabletop RPG I would be happy to join you.  I am in timezone -5 GMT  Currently, I can play any time on the weekends, Mondays and Wednesdays anytime before midnight,  Tuesdays any time after 3:00 pm,  and Friday any time after 1:00 PM

You might check My Little Inferno. If you're willing to do PbP here on the forums, you can also check Who You Gonna Call?, Fever Enigmatic, and Non Sequitor.

EDIT: And Psychoneights! How did I forget that one!? Cheerilee Derp Me damn it, Twi
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:07 pm

I hope posting here is appropriate.

I was wondering if there was anyone interested in letting a new guy join a Play-by-Post game. Frankly, I'm open to any sort of game; this seems fun, so I don't exactly have any preferences.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next