Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 11 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:26 am

What are you looking for in a campaign? Some may or may not have openings.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 11 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:13 am

I may be up for a new character in my game, The Sun Sets. Technically there isn't a slot open, but... its kinda slow anyway, so teaching you the ropes wouldn't be too much a hassle.

Only issue is whether or not your character fits any of the games that are recruiting...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:17 am

Character Creation is not a problem actually, I have tons of ideas for different kinds of settings whether be medieval or even post-apocalyptic. I would just need a day or two to get all the abilities and items straight. The only thing i really need help with is learning how to play.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Yeah that should be no problem then. Um... yeah, why don't you go check out the Sun Sets (there are multiple IC and OOC threads, so just look around) and see if that setting would interest you. I can probably find a place for you.

Also in a month I'll be starting up another game on the Wanderlust system, so look out for that: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t916-nowhere-kids-interest-topic
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsser23 Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 pm

I took a look at the threads, and it looks like an interesting campaign. I would love to join in on it.

Jsser23
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:39 am

How much of a beginner are you? Wanderlust seems designed for total beginners, so if that's what you are, you might want to check them out. I know Zamuel is starting up a combat game in Wanderlust soon, and may or may not have a place open.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:40 am

Jsser23 wrote:I took a look at the threads, and it looks like an interesting campaign. I would love to join in on it.

Then by all means. Post your interest in the OOC threat, along with your character sheet. I will run a mini solo session with you to get you introduced to the basics before introducing you to the rest of the characters.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Luna's Command - one of the older games on this site - is undergoing competition looking for replacements! If you enjoy the idea of ponies and time travel, check out the details here!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttons Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 am

Okay, so after a week of on-and-off binge reading of the rulebook I think I've finally got a good enough handle on the mechanics to join in a game. I'll be watching for anything recruiting, but what would you guys recommend someone start with; pbp or Skype?

Buttons
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Skype goes faster and is less likely to die midway through but there are very few of them at anytime. PBPs are much slower naturally taking years and are likely to never finish but well there are ones popping up every few weeks at least with slots opening up randomly. Each has flaws and benefits really if something is good for newer players depends on who else is playing the game.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Somber Star Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:16 am

Hello.

I am new here, directed by Friendship is Dragons. I am a moderately experienced DnD player (3.5E), and I have touched into White Wolf a little bit. If there is anyone running a campaign during the U.S. Graveyard Shift (2am-6am CT), I'd like to join that one. I don't have a character sheet yet, as I'm still working out how to create one, and as far as I can tell, I'm unfamiliar with what appear to be the mechanics of this game. If anyone can help me develop my character for play and is willing to host me in their game, I would be happy (more or less), but very grateful in any case.

Somber Star
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Biggest issue with that is that there's incredibly few Skype campaigns going on, regardless of the time. I've contemplated starting another play-by-post campaign since there's a few newer players popping up but I'm not sure if I should due to the number of campaigns I'm already GMing.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Somber Star Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:06 am

Well... bummer.

Somber Star
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 am

If you're not totally against pbp, it's worth lurking a bit until another one starts or has an opening.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:04 am

Looking for a group to RPG with, preferably a weekly session held over Skype or something.
Reaver
Reaver
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Skype campaigns are far fewer than play by post but if you keep an eye out, one should eventually have an opening.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 pm

So, I've just noticed that I'm only in one currently running game at the moment. Anyone know any good PbP games that's looking for a player that they can recommend?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:43 pm

well, Crystal symphony seems to still be recruiting, and if you're interested in trying out the combat system of Wanderlust, The Final Prize looks like it's both reaching a good hopping-on point and level 2 soon, although I don't know if Zamuel is accepting new players at the moment.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Any games with openings at the moment?

There's a character concept or two I've been kind of interested in trying for a little while now, and a game would be the perfect excuse for me to hurry up and put sheets together for them.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

I know Elacular's Control the Stars is accepting people, though I don't know that being a space captain would fit your character concept.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 pm

I'm looking to host a Skype Wanderlust game set in the Legend of Korra universe. The consolidation document is here, with a basic setting outline, custom abilities for the campaign, and a listing of current players and characters... of which there are all of one. Time-wise, I'm trying for once-a-week four hour sessions, exactly when is going to have to be negotiated with all the players.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 pm

If it can fit my schedule I'd love to play.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Wait, Elacular's signed up? I haven't seen him in weeks, and he hasn't been answering on Skype. Is he ok?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:02 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:If it can fit my schedule I'd love to play.

At the moment I want players, and I'll bend my schedule to fit theirs.

mjh6 wrote:Wait, Elacular's signed up? I haven't seen him in weeks, and he hasn't been answering on Skype. Is he ok?

As far as I know...
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:47 am

Well I'm good for Friday Evening through Sunday afternoon.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next