Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 12 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Masterweaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:27 am

A1C Bronymous wrote:Well I'm good for Friday Evening through Sunday afternoon.

Can you e-mail me an app? The instuctions are on the gdoc...
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 12 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:37 am

Oh, sure, didn't see that. I don't know that I can submit a full sheet or a filled out questionnaire just yet, as I have a few character concepts I'm mulling over.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  warriorkalia Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 am

I'd love to join, but... well, as you can tell, I'm very, very new. I'm not even sure how Wanderlust works yet.

I'm reading up on it now, but I'm never sure how willing people are to put up with newb mistakes.

Edit: Seems like that one's all full up. Still looking for anyone interested in letting me flail around with a new system.

warriorkalia
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Most GMs are open to brand new players. You'll just have to keep an eye open for when a new campaign starts or an existing campaign gets a free space.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:17 am

My Mystery Ahoof game has an open spot. Sure, it's slow, but I think a new poster could force some speed into it. Also, don't let the OOC's oldness trick you, we just usually use Skype to communicate, or PM's when Skype is a no-no.

Feel free to wander on over, maybe check out the hijinks happening right now in the IC thread.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:49 am

Bluh. I have an awesome character idea, but nowhere to put him. Are there any PT games looking for players?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

If you're willing to give a skype game a try, there's still openings in Moonbound, it's a PT game, and I'm sure your character would be worth a gander.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 pm

I'm interested, but he wouldn't fit; the original character basis was presumed to have a PbP setting.

As for the character, here's a preliminary existence for you.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm

It's not PT, of course, but in a fit of sheer irony Equestrian Nights has an open spot again.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sliverbrony Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:57 am

IKE Second contact is a Pony Tales campaign I would like to run.
It is based on Bitt_Players Iron Kingdom Equestria, which basically takes canon Equestria and places it in the Iron Kingdom a Steampunk/Fantasy world defined by battles fought with giant steampowered robots and equaly big ferocious beasts.
The players take on the role of a group of explorers sent to gather Information about the less civilized factions of the Setting.

Sliverbrony
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Guys, be honest with me. There must be one PbP game with an open slot around here, right?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:23 am

Greetings.

First and foremost i must say that this kind of a thread is an ingenous solution. I'd gladly see it implemented on similar PBFs.

To the point now.

I'm looking for a game on PT mechanics, preferably pbp. I'd most gladly see the setting revolve around Equestria as we know it and i'd love to welcome a slice of life sort of rp.

However, those expectations are loose frames to an extent.

Are there any matching given description? What PT games are open to players whatsoever?
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

I came bearing bad news.

There is nothing matching what you want but there are a few things at come close.

The Crystal Symphony might be looking for a new player as one of their players has been inactive for sometime now but it is more of a story-adventure set up.

Horsetron Should be looking for a new person soonish but at the moment is entering a hiatus and the world is significantly different from the show setting.

Also on this site is a different system and one campaign wih it is currently recruiting. Wanderlust honestly I can't tell you much about it.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Thank you for the answer.

However reluctantly, i must admit that i did not find it overly helpful.

The Crystal Symphony would've looked promising.. weren't it for the GM's departure from the thread a month ago... not to mention some minor mechanical setbacks.
Horsetron, on the other hand, is way too far off a setting for me to fit into at ease.

I am aware that on this site there is present more than just the PT system.
Nonetheless, having just recently created my first character using that particular core, i did not wish to engage into new mechanics before being given a chance to put the ones worked out to a test.
I put trust in your understandance of this matter.
I, despite the disillusionment that came with the realization how slow of a pace does this forum's gears turn at, yet await with eagerness to be positively surprised and amazed.

Is there yet any benevolent one, willing to become my guide, in seeking a PT campaign here?
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:26 pm

The Crystal Symphony is still active, if a bit slow, so you may be able to ask around and try and slide in somehow. My game, the Sun Sets, tends to lose players every so often, so if another drops any time soon you'e welcome to submit your character. Other than that, you kinda just have to be around when a game opens up, which is less and less frequently these days, unfortunately.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:50 am

You two are right. I was mistaken about the Crystal Symphony.

It seems as though, in my inexperience, i have mistaken the "Crystal Symphony" with the "[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] "topic, both of which, even now, strike me as fitting game thread headings...

Nonetheless, a am to fault and for the confusion, i apologize.

I shall certainly await here for a while. I have no intention of letting go of this forum, until i've had a taste of this delightfully looking system.

Still, after digging deeper into Crystal Symphony, i' ve found out that the characters for that particular campaign have to be specially tailored (4th level, musical theme and restriction of being able to choose only the Element of Honesty... as much i would probably be able to match these criteria, my currently ready character does not, by any chance, fit into them.) Hence, i may give it a second thought, though it could take a while. I am unwilling to part with the idea of starting with the character i've created in the first rush of elation after registering here.

On the other hand, Sun Sets presents a new, yet blurred horizon. I shall state my questions in the relevant topic.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:43 pm

I really shouldn't be the one to volunteer for it but I feel that the forum could probably stand to have more short campaigns. Campaigns that are meant to be only a single story arc or so, that way people can jump in for a little bit and get their feet wet with the system without it being an obligation that takes out a chunk of their lives. This is also where slice of campaigns could possibly excel since they'd be focused on a single event.

As far as characters, it's usually better to design characters for a campaign than premake them. It's sometimes rather hard to find a campaign that matches them if made in a vacuum and even then, the GM might request a player make changes.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 am

My game is still operating under a single story arc, and its been running for almost 3 years. Time has no power in Play By Posts.

Unless you mean like those level 10 boss run campaigns that were a thing a while back, but those were pretty much all combat, so no chance to really learn noncombat play from them.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 pm

A1C Bronymous wrote:Time has no power in Play By Posts.

It kinda does though, as evidenced by the large number of dead campaigns here. Don't get me wrong, some like your's (or some I have on other sites) last a long time but some lose a fair bit of momentum over time. I'm contemplating some ideas.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:26 pm

I suppose what Zamuel is suggesting is something similar to what Dream Team was suppose to be, except instead of one group of players that rotated who the DM was, just one DM with one group who have a small, let's say, 20 to 40 page adventure, and then wrap up and call it a day...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Exactly. Something for players to get their feet wet if they're new or haven't played for a while and there's been system changes. Just feels odd that the forum needs new blood yet campaigns are rarely recruiting. Plus, it's an easy enough setup that it can be done again with a different plotline when the first one ends.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJWalrus451 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 am

Hi! I'm new to the Pony Tales world. and m looking for a game to play in! I've currently got one character made up with his character sheet done up in Pony Tales-Aspirations of Harmony (Skype) format. He is a Pegasus named Trouble Maker, better known in the pony public as the Tyrant Pony. If anybody thinks they want a character like that in their campaign, give me a holler! I admit, most of the RPGs I've been part of were face-to-face games, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the Forum Messaging format, but I'm sure I'll pick it up quickly, so please be patient with me. Thank you, and I hope we have fun playing together!

DJWalrus451
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:39 pm

First off Welcome to the Forums. At the moment well there is only one game in a state of recruiting Moonbound.
A Skype campaign that may have had it's first session already... but it appears that they only have 3 players at the moment so they still might be looking for a player.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaver Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello again, folks! I made a post a while back, but kind of left the forums for a very long while (PC issues, pretty much revolving around three different CPU failures, a graphics card failure and one spontaneous combustion).

I'm aiming for more a regular return, and as such I'm looking for a campaign or two to join, preferably over Skype but will try my hand at a post by post too, if enough spaces are available.

I've been reading up on Wanderlust and PT:AoH handbooks (may be reading into them a bit too often, but surely that never hurt anyone...right?) and would love to give either variant a try.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, folks~
Reaver
Reaver
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:38 am

Anyone recruiting? Been itching for a PC lately.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next