Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

+75
jaguargamma
nightlight
Faege
DJWalrus451
Terrestial
Sliverbrony
GreyVestibule
warriorkalia
Reaver
Somber Star
Buttons
Jsser23
Dr Blight
Dream Axis
mjh6
Loud Taffy
Copper Rose
TheCavalry
Brony 7 of 9
JacenCaedus
Crystalite
Elacular
kingofsouls
SparkImpulse
Oporst
ZamuelNow
Marona
Clockeye
Drago765
RandomNumbers9041
Mashuga31
Newbiespud
Fury of the Tempest
Firedrop23
zer0n
Spitz
Dusk Raven
AProcrastinatingWriter
casey1859
Paper Shadow
Curunir
Dr. Sockpuppet
Retrokinesis
elfowlgirl
deonte9109
Z2
Caden2112
Whiteeyes
Grey Pen The Flawed
Sable Shroud
Sable Tails
SilentBelle
SubjectZ
kajisora
Masterweaver
Knightmare
Colter Bolt
LoganAura
Zarhon
Snaitf
id319
tygerburningbright
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
Silver Soul
A1C Bronymous
Azureink
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
Demonu
Lord CoffeeSpanker
Cardbo
XandZero2
lyric
Stairc -Dan Felder
79 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  id319 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Fix'd. Cool

id319
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here! - Page 3 Empty Re: Want To Play? Looking For A Group? Post Here!

Post  Zarhon Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Posting here to remind peeps, I've got a slot (possibly two) open in my current play-by-post campaign, Zilean's Revenge. Details in the link.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay, so we have a bit of a vacancy in our group, Investigators of the Odd, since Demonu has unfortunately been forced by real life to drop out. So, if you can come up with a character living in Dodge Junction (for maximum ease of getting you involved), feel free to drop it in the OOC thread so I can take a look. That said, since I've already established that there are pretty much only ponies in Dodge, you'll have to pick a pony. (In case you care about what we already have, we have a griffin, hippogryph, earth pony, zebra, and minotaur).

Basically, the party is working for Luna's Night Agents to investigate mysteries that they don't have time for anymore. Their first mission was in Dodge Junction, where they are searching for a mysterious nighttime vigilante. Along the way, they found the pony equivalent of Doctor Doom, an incompetent detective, the Doctor and Derpy, and Gold Coin, a millionaire claiming that he's hanging around Dodge for the coal business even though there is none. In the process, Dextor set off what looked like a fire in the Roach Motel, the lesser of the two hotels in town.

OOC Thread: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t162-recruitment-and-ooc-investigators-of-the-odd-womf-s-campaign

RP Thread: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t168-investigators-of-the-odd#4111
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Since I seriously like the commision I'm getting drawn, I kinda want to have Scales in more than 1 game. I don't really have time, yet, to for another skype game since I DM one and am a player in Dan's, so I'd like to join a PBP pony tales game.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ZJFoMaknld75KXcxMFZQUa654xP_g5VIYX8WM0yohA/edit
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:45 am

Ok so, that's DM number 2 that Ragequit on a game I'm in. So who else has a slot open?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 am

Bronymous wrote:Ok so, that's DM number 2 that Ragequit on a game I'm in. So who else has a slot open?
If your open to RPing with Joke Templates in play, I've got my "Canpagn of Jokers" with an open slot.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am

I did ask you about that- specifically if you're allowing Foal characters.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am

Bronymous wrote:I did ask you about that- specifically if you're allowing Foal characters.
Umm... Make the character sheet... And I'll decide afterwards.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Due to creating a character that I could never play out loud I am now looking for a play by post game.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Well my D&D game could use a healer of some kind.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm

sorry support and secondary damage dealer and not made to 4e specs made for pony tales.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Well, I will probably only be able to join a play-by-post campaign, so if there's one recruiting, hit me up
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm

*points at his previous post*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:17 am

Unfamiliar with any edition of DnD. And I should have put this in my previous post, but I want to try a pony campaign first. Sorry, and good luck on getting that healer!
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 am

I'm a little familiar with 4e D&D, though rusty from not having played it lately. However, I would love to join a game. New to the whole pony RPG, but it sounds fun and might help me with fleshing out some of the OC's I came up with.

Knightmare
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Well, your rustyness would probably be a non-issue since we're not really using most of the mechanics. Sign up in the Playing in the Sandbox Recruitment and OOC thread if you're interested after reading the two giant walls of text setting and character creation info.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Been out for a while, wanna get back in. Who's up for the Weaver?
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Masterweaver wrote:Been out for a while, wanna get back in. Who's up for the Weaver?
Shame you've been gone for so long. It would have been most interesting to play out the Clue Seeker - Dreamsmoke Glitter dynamic in the P-Files campaign
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi folks, new player here looking for a group.

I'm in a GMT+2 (europe) timezone, and exept for an introductory session, I've never done any roleplaying.
I've wanted to try gaming for a while now, but so far none of my friends have been interested.
As for availability: I am in college, so i'm usually available from around 4/5pm till around 12 pm

if anyone has a spot open, or wants more info, please let me know ^^
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 pm

kajisora wrote:Hi folks, new player here looking for a group.

I'm in a GMT+2 (europe) timezone, and exept for an introductory session, I've never done any roleplaying.
I've wanted to try gaming for a while now, but so far none of my friends have been interested.
As for availability: I am in college, so i'm usually available from around 4/5pm till around 12 pm

if anyone has a spot open, or wants more info, please let me know ^^

Well, if you're up for a PBP, we do have a vacancy in my "Investigators of the Odd" game. That said, given the situation of the RP at the moment, your character would have to be a pony of some sort from Dodge Junction to fit you in with any continuity.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Well, if you're up for a PBP, we do have a vacancy in my "Investigators of the Odd" game. That said, given the situation of the RP at the moment, your character would have to be a pony of some sort from Dodge Junction to fit you in with any continuity.
Sorry for the late response,
Sure, I'll join, thnx for the offer. PBP seems as good a place to start as any ^^
Do you have any specific time/day when you get together?
I'll start drafting a pony, i'll post or pm it when its done, so you can check if it is acceptable
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:47 pm

kajisora wrote:Sorry for the late response,
Sure, I'll join, thnx for the offer. PBP seems as good a place to start as any ^^
Do you have any specific time/day when you get together?
I'll start drafting a pony, i'll post or pm it when its done, so you can check if it is acceptable

Nah, no particular time, just post whenever you're available. I will warn you, though, that some of us post... rather energetically. You may end up trawling through a couple of pages of posts to figure out what's going on. And yeah, I think I'd prefer a PM (that'll make sure I see it).
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 am

Hey guys, umm, if anyone wants to introduce me to some of the concepts, and maybe lend a hoof in character creation, I've got quite a few interesting ideas, and would be glad for the help and friends to play with. I attend an online school, so anytime is pretty good for me, except for special occasions and stuff. I'm on the Eastern Schedule, I think that's [+]1, not quite sure. Thanks! Smile Also, if anyone has a Skype-oriented RP group, that works just fine, I have a mic.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Welcome Subjectz, I happen to know that Dr.Blight is planning a campaign real soon, it's his first time GMing, so I suggest you send a message on this post: https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t267p15-gm-tips-for-an-rpg-rookie
I hope you have a blast playing the game. Also, when you make your character, toss it up on Gdocs on the character thread, many of us are willing to critique and help in character creation Smile
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Hello! I've never done a D&D-style game before, but it sounds like it could be fun, so...I'm looking to join a group. I already have one character made, if that's a plus: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwXe6jd_VU7jNGdVZmlVUl9iSHM Not really sure if I made it correctly...maybe I'll post my character on the character thread and see what happens.

I can probably post at least twice or thrice a day, if it's a forum thing, and as for Skype, I've never used it before, but I can probably get a microphone for it pretty quickly if need be. For availability, I'll soon be working 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. EST, so late morning might work, as might late evening. Anyone got an open spot?

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next