Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
sunbeam
Lapis-Lazily
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:55 am

You guys should probably wait, considering others may consider coming to the bar as they finish other things. Also, there are some who have yet to even wake up *hint hint Lapis*
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Mystery Ahoof Sign-up and OOC [ONE SPOT OPEN]

Post  Crystalite Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 am

I'd still like a clothespin. Or something to keep the smell of flower-as out.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 pm

...Bored.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm

I guess I'll just timeskip you to when you get off work, unless someone not already there specifically states that they want to interact with you first (like Zam or Tyger) within the next 24 hours.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 am

Wasn't Silver Lining supposed to be meeting up with Yuna and Beams Brightly or is he indisposed?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 am

idk why Paper Shadow has been inactive lately on here, but maybe IC he just slept in?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:39 pm

I thought he waiting on a resolution for whatever was going on with the little girl and her kitten.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Are we able to use the updated version of the Element of Honesty?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Are we able to use the updated version of the Element of Honesty?
Wazzat look like?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/t41p720-official-errata-changes-and-fixes-to-the-game-subscription-recommended#79571

Honesty – Magic
Target helpless or willing creature must answer 3 questions truthfully without distortion. This effect ends after the three questions are asked, or after thirty minutes (whichever comes first).

It's subtle yet massive at the same time.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Sure, that sounds fine. Not really sure who you would use it on at this point, but still looks good (though you don't have to, as I'm giving you guys all a behind-the-scenes Honesty power boost. Honestly!)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:15 pm

sunbeam wrote: chasing after Dancing River
If I have to roll for anything here, I got a 9+8=17.
I'm pretty sure that every potentially relevant skill for this is an 8.
Actually, if it's an athletics check, I'm using Hop, Skip, and Jump:
2+8+7=17+8=25

Crystalite wrote:River watched as the Figure vanished under the bridge, and came up with a daring plan on the spot; she ran to the opposite side of the bridge, and threw herself over. She figured she would either land behind him (exactly as she was now) or in front of him (An improvement.)

So...when should I catch up to them?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 pm

I'll get to that in the same foul swoop with which I'm going to get Crystalite's and Tyger's most recent posts, after Zam decides to make one move or another.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Works for me. Thanks for the quick reply.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Loud Taffy Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 pm

I would like to join if at all possible.
Loud Taffy
Loud Taffy
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Hmm... probably not a good idea for you to join this game until you have more experience. Sure, this was one of Crystalite's first games (as far as I know), but he joined at a time when I was still unsure of where this would go. Much of this has been shaped by the players, and I think that adding another player to the mix, especially a newb, would only throw a wrench in the cogs.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:59 am

Copper Rose wrote:I'll get to that in the same foul swoop with which I'm going to get Crystalite's and Tyger's most recent posts, after Zam decides to make one move or another.

With her seeing the show is about to start, not spotting anything through perception, and being nearby children (though I think the oldest f the three would be a little higher up) Beams Brightly's going to wait where she is.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:09 am

Copper Rose wrote:Hmm... probably not a good idea for you to join this game until you have more experience. Sure, this was one of Crystalite's first games (as far as I know), but he joined at a time when I was still unsure of where this would go. Much of this has been shaped by the players, and I think that adding another player to the mix, especially a newb, would only throw a wrench in the cogs.

It was one of my first Pony Tales games; I've been doing free form RP for years now under a variety of names.

Also, please let me know when River regains consciousness.

Also, did the Figure really just "kiss it and make it better"? Wow.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am

The detail your "kiss and make it better" description is missing is "kiss, turn you into a corpse, then make it all better." Wow pretty much sums up my reaction too, though.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm

sunbeam wrote:From how you worded the post, I think Wanderlust saw River jump, from a distance, then made it after the black cloak disappeared. Also, am when you say a heap of blood, bones, and fur, I picture something like the remains of a squirrel that's been eaten by a house cat (except bigger). Am I picturing that right?
Actually, not an apt description. I was going more for terribly mangled by falling farther than is healthy and hitting many tree branches on the way. Or maybe somebody gave Pony Creator v3 to a 3-year-old and set it to "Pose" instead of "Move".
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Ah. But now she's a-ok, right?
Give me a minute and I'll tinker with what I wrote.

Last edited by sunbeam on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Yes, except for not being awake.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:17 pm

All edited for what actually happened.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 am

Well this puts me in a weird place. Beams was right but in realizing how right she was, she'll try to restrain herself from taking over for the actual actors. Um, should I make a generic giddy post about her looking forward to what's next?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

*poke*
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next