Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who You Gonna Call? [OOC and Info]

+4
AProcrastinatingWriter
Crystalite
A1C Bronymous
Brony 7 of 9
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who You Gonna Call? [OOC and Info] - Page 3 Empty Re: Who You Gonna Call? [OOC and Info]

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Sorry for the lack of progress. Real Life.exe has taken a stranglehold on my free time, and what free time I still have is spent on other things. Feel free to begin without me. I'll try to get around to making my sheet when I get the time...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Who You Gonna Call? [OOC and Info] - Page 3 Empty Re: Who You Gonna Call? [OOC and Info]

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Sorry for the lack of progress. Real Life.exe has taken a stranglehold on my free time, and what free time I still have is spent on other things. Feel free to begin without me. I'll try to get around to making my sheet when I get the time...
Totally understandable. Real Life.exe can be a bitch sometimes. Hope everything's going okay for you!
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 am

Despite the fact that some of us are obviously busier than others, I think everyone's a bit busier than usual right now. I'm willing to wait at least a little longer, since that includes me too.

But if we go ahead and get started I'm pretty sure White Whisper and I could keep up.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:46 am

I'm fine with starting whenever (except this weekend: I'll be out of town until I say otherwise), and so is sugary Sweet Puff  Very Happy 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm

[5:03:52 PM] Eli Mell: Yeah go ahead and start without me.

IT BEGINS

For real this time.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 pm

My character is coming along nicely. They have names and everything. Now I just need to learn how to Abilities.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Elacular wrote:How long would it take her to get there? Also, would it be better for you to control Bell Mare and/or Last Rites?

Less than a minute, most likely. Especially since you're making fun of her.

Also yes, it would. I recognize that you made up the characters, which is awesome and gives me stuff to work with, but I feel like (in the case of Bell Mare) it would be difficult to have a companion character working against you... only you control it's working against you, or (in the case of Last Rites) you'd be in danger of using him as a companion character that's not on your character sheet.

I'm not saying you WOULD do these things, of course, and you haven't done anything wrong by controlling Last Rites up to this point. It's just that in most games I've seen, the GM has controlled companion characters, so that's the way I'm used to it.

Also, in case anyone hasn't noticed, I usually wait until a majority (in this case, three) people have posted reactions and/or actions to things before I move the action along. Usually.

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Completely understood. As such, I relinquish control of both Last Rites and Bell Mare.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Wait, hold up. Something just occurred to me. Does that imply that you'll be in control of Rhinestone when she uses Channeling?
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:37 pm

No, that would be WAY overstepping my boundaries. Since it's your Magic Point/Element talent, during those 15 minutes you have control over Bell Mare and Rhinestone.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Ah. Cool. Thank you. I promise I won't make her overly helpful.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Heeeeey everybody. So I'm a bit late but my sheet is about halfway done. All I need is combat stuff, and I'm looking for build suggestions. Also a picture, but that's less important. Nevermind got one. Anyone know what role or niche I might be needed to fill?

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10jiRIfmE8GSDFxfxjjMRPy26U0vbgiYPpF3k55cm91k/edit?usp=docslist_api
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Currently there's a fair amount of crowd-control and indirect damage going on. I really feel like we could use something really offensive, focusing on damage and negative effects. I would reccomend a Wild Abandon or Fleshrender build. Or, if we wanted to try something new we could try and do both! I'll work on the details in the morning ifif you're willing to wait a little.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Yeah, what Crystallite said. Some direct damage must be cool.

Whether or not it works, I would like to extend a bit of praise to Maverick for coming up with an idea that relies intelligently on a ghost's nature i norder to find weaknesses in that ghost's makeup. Very nice.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm

DM also said you guys could use a tank, and I happen to have over of the most effective tank builds ever left over from a previous game, as well as a pretty dominating multi-nuke build if you really want offense. Only problem is they both need a few levels to really work.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:47 am

I love how anticlimactic Sweet Puff made the victory of the rap battle. This random stallion makes this giant flame pone - and everyone's main focus is this little filly eating some candy.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 am

Exactly the way it should be. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 am

That is now going in out of context game quotes.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Before Dr. Spengler can say anything more, SUDDENLY...
Bronymous has his character sheet finished and we talked about doing this so Hallows and Gallows could show up without a mass of confusing posts.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 am

Welcome to the team, you crazy son-of-a-gun.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:27 am

Don't move forward yet, I have a response I just don't have time to type it out.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:12 pm

That's fine. I'm about to leave for my weekend convention thing anyhow.

See you guys Mondaaaaaaayyyyyy
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm okay with a pause too. It helps me work out how to introduce the various missions you guys can choose from.

Also that pretty nearly happened to Rhinestone.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:03 pm

For those of you interested, here's Tomin's Spirit Guide, with annotations from Drs. Spengler and Stanz.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next