Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot

+8
AProcrastinatingWriter
Inferno1114
XandZero2
Snaitf
LoganAura
Ramsus
Stairc -Dan Felder
Commander Shepard
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot

Post  Commander Shepard Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Backstory would be nice buwhahahaha
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Commander Shepard wrote:Backstory would be nice buwhahahaha

You asked for it.

Flashpoint was born in White Tail Junction to Thunder Gait and Autumn Mist, both Pegasi. From an early age he devoted himself to one day joining the Royal Guards. He joined the Pegasus Corps up as early as possible, and his refusal to consider anything else left him lacking a Cutie Mark. Despite this, he received top marks and honors in his Flight, and qualified for Officer Training (Coincidentally, he shared a squad with a certain Unicorn Captain of the Guard named Shining Armor- nopony really liked him, as he was a little incompetent and a lot of a Kiss Ass). Once Flashpoint received his commission, he was assigned Command of a Patrol flight in the Eastern Skies Command.

During one of his patrols, he and his wingman Skyline came upon a Forest fire in the Whitetail Woods. As Skyline went for backup and weather response, Flashpoint managed to adequately stall the spread of the fire. He managed to save the small nearby town (his hometown, even) from the fire, before directing responders and putting out the wildfire altogether. At the end of the day, Flashpoint had received his Cutie Mark, representing the precision and skill applied to his natural talent of working with fire. After that, he devoted much of his time to honing his talent, learning different ways to start, control and put out fire, before retiring from the Pegasus Corps at 24. He moved back to White Tail Junction, where he founded and now heads up a volunteer Fire Department, while working for the local Weather Team. His team leader happens to be his old wingman, Skyline, whose term of Enlistment had ended two years prior.

Timeline:
Age 16- Joined Pegasus Corps
Age 17- Officer Training
Age 21- Forest Fire, Cutie Mark
Age 24- Retired, 1st Lieutenant
Age 25- Campaign Start

List of Significant WTJ NPC's (mostly irrelevant in this setting):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LA11Glwr76KrqDbF5lfK2_qdFzmjUgy9FiPu7kvHlVk/edit

Location of White Tail Junction (Campaign Map):
https://imgur.com/yUJWv

Will that be sufficient, or do you want his comprehensive Psychological Profile as well?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:44 am

Psychological Profile, please!

TC might find it useful in the future (;

BTW - Woah man, is this an NPC from a campaign you made or something? Looks like a lot of detail for one PC.

Also, Razor Wings looks OP, but I guess it might be fair since it only works on inanimate objects?
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:32 am

XandZero2 wrote:Psychological Profile, please!

TC might find it useful in the future (;

BTW - Woah man, is this an NPC from a campaign you made or something? Looks like a lot of detail for one PC.

Also, Razor Wings looks OP, but I guess it might be fair since it only works on inanimate objects?

I guess ill add a psych profile, but its nothing special. Basic personality and behavior stuff.

The NPCs were a result of teaching myself how to draw ponies, and a desire to make my character completely solid in the setting. Neither of the campaigns have featured any of them so far, but they were intended to be used as backdrop for some Slice of Life sessions that almost happened. BaSgAS as a group came up with the town, and I had the list all ready, waiting to populate it. Mostly they're there for DM usage, but they are also all potential backup characters in case shit gets too real for Flashpoint.

And Razor Wings is official, and no I can't use it to fight. I still argue the point that it could be used offensively outside of battle though (interrogations, for example). I totaled up the roll result for using it, with the right modifiers (Stunt check, while flying, with Generosity and a few other conditionals). I forget exactly, but I can expect a solid 80, minimum without a Crit Fail. Of course, that depends on the conditionals.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaitf Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 am

You might also want to add your bloodtype, fears, concise history of his foalhood, birthdate, former teacher's name, favorite food, family history, last manecut, time he hit puberty, how many times he's been sick, you know the usual stuff.

Anyway, here is Storm Cloud's write-up of the event.

Journal Entry #21
It has been a few days since I had come to Greendale. I was fortunate to have come across a healer by the name of Pristine Page upon entering the city. He was quick in taking care of the injuries I sustained racing that bronco who took my stuff. I swear if I ever come across him again, I'll tear off his primaries, then his secondaries, then his tertials, then the rest of his wings, and finally bread his back-legs so he would have to crawl everywhere, but I digress; while I was being healed, Candlebright's granddaughter, Bright Blossom, splashed mud on us while trying to get us to help out with the town's problems. I tried my best to move the level 4 thunderhead so it might not hit the town, however, once it became clear that all I could do is delay it, I did what I could to minimize the damage this storm could have done. Once I got into the library, I found out that the librarian, who I later found out is named Star Shine, was severely injured by the thunderhead that I failed to contain. I should really try to improve my flying abilities to make sure I can take care of such a thing. We had to use whatever we could to keep the library together. Apparently, during the storm's passing, the unicorn with us, named Black Fire, had cast some sort of telepathic spell, due to winds making it difficult to hear, and the other pony, Theorycraft, scared the fillies with us by mentioning that they were going to die. Once the Cantorlot Guards came in and stopped the storm, Black Fire took the injured Star Shine to a hospital, and Pristine went to the bar for some cider. I joined him and had a salt lick, this time everything was changing colors in rapid succession. The others encountered some mud dogs who were hindering Star Shine's medical treatment. I had to fly him over to the local doctor, who unfortunately was murdered. Good news was Pristine had access to the medical supplies needed to save the old stallion. I have no idea who the Tauros folks are, or why they felt the need to kill somepony, much less a pony who save lives, but I hope that they don't strike again. Maybe Theorycraft can bring them to justice. Candlebright managed to see the late Dr. Quack while we were in the room. I hope she doesn't have the wrong idea about us, but then again, if she did, I wouldn't be appointed as the weatherpony of this town, nor would Theorycraft be the investigator in this case, nor Pristine the new doctor, nor would Black Fire be Star Shine's assistant, so she probably doesn't.
Well, soon the Summer Sun Celebration will be upon us. I entertained some fillies with the story my mama told me at their age about how we should be on out best behavior, or else Nightmare Moon will bring about an everlasting night so she could feed off of misbehaving children. They seemed to enjoyed that. I have prepared for the celebrations by making the sky clear, with the execption of a lone fair-weather cumulus that I plan to view the sunrise on, and if somepony should annoy me, I can just buck it and douse them over with rainwater. heh heh
-Storm Cloud

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:24 pm

-Okay, so first off, let me clarify that I was not mad at any point during the making of this post. This is all in fun, but...

Snaitf wrote:...and the other pony, Theorycraft, scared the fillies with us by mentioning that they were going to die.

XP

Why doesn't anypony remember what really happened? TC told them they would die if they did nothing! Not that they would just plain die! I was trying to motivate them into action by telling them the truth, darn it! THE TRUTH!

Snaitf wrote: Once the Cantorlot Guards came in and stopped the storm, Black Fire took the injured Star Shine to a hospital

^Not cool man, not cool. I was the one who originally decided to take Star Shine to the hospital. Black Fire just decided to tag along after I got directions and lifted the old guy over my shoulders.

Snaitf wrote:Maybe Theorycraft can bring them to justice.

^Durn straight.

Snaitf wrote: I entertained some fillies with the story my mama told me at their age about how we should be on out best behavior, or else Nightmare Moon will bring about an everlasting night so she could feed off of misbehaving children.

^And how come this doesn't scare the children? Someone explain this to me...

-To clarify, I'm just saying, but TC wasn't as horrible (and useless) as everypony thinks!
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Ill agree that Theorycraft is getting an amusing but slightly inflated reputation, this may be in part to my own storytelling of the event. While TC may not have directly said that the children would die, the fact he failed his intimidate combined with his words about death, talking to scared children, I assumed the children would then begin to think about death. Perhaps everything would be different if you had succeeded. And TC was in fact the first one to carry the doctor out heroicly and pragmatically, and the first one to drop him in the mud to combat the mud dogs. TWO SIDES TO THAT COIN. BUT STILL.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Commander Shepard wrote:Ill agree that Theorycraft is getting an amusing but slightly inflated reputation, this may be in part to my own storytelling of the event. While TC may not have directly said that the children would die, the fact he failed his intimidate combined with his words about death, talking to scared children, I assumed the children would then begin to think about death. Perhaps everything would be different if you had succeeded. And TC was in fact the first one to carry the doctor out heroicly and pragmatically, and the first one to drop him in the mud to combat the mud dogs. TWO SIDES TO THAT COIN. BUT STILL.

LOL

If you'd mentioned that I dropped him, I would have specified a non-muddy spot. How was I supposed to know I wasn't still holding him during the fight? I know kung fu - I could so totally hold the old guy while fighting! Hooves? Who needs hooves? I've got a head, haven't I? Headbutt for the win!
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno1114 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Does AllicornPriest have a Character Sheet up yet?
Inferno1114
Inferno1114
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Snaitf wrote:You might also want to add your bloodtype, fears, concise history of his foalhood, birthdate, former teacher's name, favorite food, family history, last manecut, time he hit puberty, how many times he's been sick, you know the usual stuff.[/i]

Psych Profile: Flashpoint
Flashpoint is a very common case of what we call "being a guy". He is snarky and sarcastic at most times, avoiding actual emotion or drama. His world view is slightly skewed, leaving him somewhat cynical during moments of stress. He has a dry sense of humor, though, but can get along with anypony who "doesn't make a big deal out of it". That is, anyone who takes a joke out of proportion who gets unnecessarily offended, and the like. That tends to "ruin the mood", and causes Flashpoint to become confrontational.

Having served in the Royal Guard, even before receiving his Cutie Mark, Flashpoint has taken those values and skills to heart. He is a viable team member, as long as he believes himself to be a part of a team, and a capable leader. While he has retired, he still maintains a sense of military honor and protocol. His training has not left him, either, and Navigation is a particular forte.

Flashpoint has a major superiority issue when it comes to dealing with Griffons. While not xenophobic or outright racist, he seems to dislike them for their nation, rather than for being different. This dislike of Griffons, being "the Old Enemy" of Equestria, would have certainly stemmed from Patriotic and nationalist ideals he would have picked up during his time in the guard. However, this is not to say he hates Griffons, or would attack one. As singular beings, he is perfectly accepting of them, and at the most becomes a bit competitive. He will not hesitate to argue with one over which species, and which nation, is better.

Another of Flashpoint's issues is his sincere distrust of magic. He has admitted that he feels magic is a crutch to be exploited by those who are too weak to use their own martial talents. This distrust extends to all magic users, including Unicorns. Like Griffons, he is perfectly willing to work with them, but bias is clear- even in the Guard, he tended to relate more with the Earth Ponies, whom he respected for their physical prowess, more than any Unicorns. As such, he will be much harsher on a Unicorn who keeps secrets or betrays his trust then he would any other pony.

Finally we come to his "Hero Complex". Most ponies with a hero complex try to help or save others in return for recognition, and the self-gratification that brings. Flashpoint's is different, in that he doesn't do it for the gratitude. He likes saving ponies for the act itself- the adrenaline rush, the challenge. This concept seems to run contradictory to his cynical, often apathetic attitude. He is often unable to motivate himself to work toward a goal that isn't his, but as soon as it involves saving a pony's life, he will jump into action.

O-, mild claustrophobia, Wanted to be a guard so he became one at 16, 3/7/26 BNM, Flash Card, Mushroom Quesadilla, 2 parents (previously mentioned), 8 days ago-5 bits, onset at age 11, only two serious cases of illness- Ponypox age 4, Flu age 19.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Bronymous wrote: Mushroom Quesadilla

I WAS WONDERING WHY I HATED YOUR CHARACTER SO MUCH, NOW I KNOW IT ALL STEMS FROM THIS ONE THING.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaitf Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm

On the opinions on Theorycraft, this is mostly because he only heard of the children incident from Black Fire, so his recollection is skewed by that, same with who was taking the body, he was flying up towards the guards at the time and only saw Black Fire with Star Shine, so he incorrectly assumed that.

In response to how the story might not scare children while the "do nothing and die," thing did, they're many ways that can be. Firstly is the environment where it is being said, during the storm, the children would be more easily scared. Second, the fillies might not be the same ones in the library, they might even be older. Kids also aren't opposed to scary stories, considering that they will tell each other ghost stories from time to time, and they might not believe the story, Storm Cloud sure doesn't. Body Language is also important, so it might be that my posture and tone gave them a sense of I'm not taking this seriously so they shouldn't either. Things like that can greatly effect how someone reacts to something. It also possible that Storm Cloud is just bad at reading kids.

Last edited by Snaitf on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Inferno1114 wrote:Does AllicornPriest have a Character Sheet up yet?
I'm reviving a character I made but never used named Vespin Marble. Commander Shepard assured me he would be all right. I was considering making a mountain man pegasus, but I was afraid Comm. Shepard had already made a plan that involved Vespin.
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno1114 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm

any chance we can see your sheet before the game starts? and if your current character ever dies or you don't want to play them anymore, you could always shift to your backup
Inferno1114
Inferno1114
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaitf Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 pm

AlicornPriest's character sheet can be found in the front page of the character sheet thread.

Snaitf
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:51 pm

I do make evil opposites of all player characters just in case I need a throw away boss, but it's easy to make ( its even faster than making a character actually ).

If you want to make Mighty John Henry Pegasus, go ahead.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Commander Shepard wrote:If you want to make Mighty John Henry Pegasus, go ahead.

John Henry wasn't a mountain man. Also, its not my fault ponies are vegetarians- mushroom quesadilla is the only vegetarian dish ive ever enjoyed eating.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:05 pm

He may not be a mountain man like davy crockett or most crazy woodsmen, but he was a man mountain who leveled a mountain, man.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Davy Crockett wasn't a Mountain Man, either.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:47 am

This week saw a pretty extreme boss battle, a gathering of artifacts, and alot of in team fighting and secrecy.

Guys, remember that friendship is in fact magic.

http://pastebin.com/0G7ekiFy

MAX POWERS.

Also, Episode three is called " Elaborate Heist "
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am

And it looks like the common consensus is that we use skype in the future for at least part of actions.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 am

Conversation between Pristine and FlashPoint between day 2 and day 4-5.

[01:21] <PristinePage> Pristine'll probably be a bit more talkative with Flashpoint out of fear of him doing something from lack of knowledge.
[01:23] <PristinePage> Since we have the time, he'll pull Flashpoint aside when he wakes up and hide from the others, telling him everything that happened, down to the blood loss from the pony with Taurus carved in his head, to the Poisoned Minotaur and Aquarius, to what the stick is
[01:23] <Bronymous> You dont need to share every little thing.
[01:23] <Bronymous> Just answer my questions
[01:23] <PristinePage> Pristine's overly cautious
[01:23] <Bronymous> then I will trust you
[01:23] <PristinePage> So he'll say everything, even down to his dream with slenderpony before even arriving
[01:23] <Bronymous> Well FP is easily annoyed
[01:24] <PristinePage> So, any questions?
[01:24] <Bronymous> not OOC
[01:24] <Bronymous> I have a pretty firm grasp
[01:24] <PristinePage> yeah ic?
[01:25] <Bronymous> IC....
[01:25] <Bronymous> "Why the hell am I even here?"
[01:25] <Bronymous> "And who is the old lady?"
[01:25] <Bronymous> "And why should I trust her?"
[01:25] <PristinePage> "Supposedly to help Granny find artifacts,"
[01:26] <PristinePage> "I have no clue,"
[01:26] <Bronymous> "Or any of you, since you don't seem too intent on telling me anything"
[01:26] <PristinePage> "And I don't trust her myself."
[01:26] <Bronymous> "Who are all of you guys anyway?"
[01:27] <PristinePage> "I don't really know why you should trust us either. but... Please"
[01:28] <PristinePage> "I'm a doctor pony who hates his cutie mark every time he looks at himself in the mirror, Theory is a conspiricy theorist who likes to intimidate, Black fire is a unicorn that, I believe cares deeply, and Strom is a weather crafter pony. I'm not sure about anything else. we may be working together but, now that I think about it, we don't know anything about each other
[01:29] <PristinePage> "I don't know anything about the craftspony."
[01:29] <Bronymous> "Not the best speech to inspire trust and cooperation"
[01:29] <PristinePage> "It's hard to inspire something you don't know anything about."
[01:31] <Bronymous> "Its hard to know something when your questions go unanswered."
[01:31] <PristinePage> "I apologize. and..."
[01:31] <PristinePage> "I... I wish I could tell you about the st-staff
[01:32] <Bronymous> "It would have saved you some considerable discomfort."
[01:32] <PristinePage> Pristine nods sadly. "I distrusted Candlebright, and I didn't want her to know what I knew.
[01:33] <Bronymous> "I still don't get why we're doing anything for her."
[01:33] <Bronymous> "Because she asked?"
[01:33] <PristinePage> "Because she could easily pin the murders on us?"
[01:33] <PristinePage> ... "Great now I sound like Theory.
[01:33] <Bronymous> "Not me."
[01:34] <Bronymous> "Mostly because, what murders?"
[01:34] <Bronymous> "Another thing deemed unnecessary to tell me."
[01:35] <PristinePage> "The first happened yesterday. The town doctor was murdered by somepony and a symbol of *Pristine draws the tarus symbol* this was carveed into his head and the pony bled to death with a fracture in his skull. We were almost sworn to sececy by Candlebright."
[01:35] <PristinePage> "The second is the Poisioning of the Minotaur."
[01:36] <PristinePage> "Although I'm not sure if these were the first ones."
[01:36] <Bronymous> "I thought you guys killed the minotaur."
[01:38] <PristinePage> oops. posted in the wrong place. "Nope. His neck was bulging and the scent of his tea was stronger. somepony poisoned him with Muscle Toxin that made him choke to death.""
[01:40] <PristinePage> "Now, for the most part, everypony in the group is Murder Investigators, you and the Stone craftspony
[01:41] <PristinePage> -Not included."
[01:42] <Bronymous> "So you all just decide to help her out, hide the murders, even though she's clearly involved, AND on top of that were going around grabbing ancient relics for her?"
[01:42] <Bronymous> "Conspiracy guy might be a lunatic."
[01:42] <PristinePage> "But he's got the right idea."
[01:42] <Bronymous> "But that just seems obvious."
[01:44] <PristinePage> "The relic, however, is proooobably a bad idea."
[01:44] <Bronymous> "So my question remains, why are we helping her."
[01:44] <PristinePage> Pristine thinks and then whispers, "Who says we have to?"
[01:45] <PristinePage> "We go along with her plans, but..." A sly smirk. "Let's just say we could be her downfall"
[01:45] <Bronymous> "Apparently you all do. Or did you miss the part where everytime I tried to ask a question or something and got told off."
[01:45] <Bronymous> "Actually"
[01:45] <Bronymous> "You were probably unconscious when some of taht went down."
[01:46] <PristinePage> Pristine twitched. "I kind of did notice in hindsight. however when you have so many strong personalities colliding heads are about to collide."
[01:47] <Bronymous> "Fair enough."
[01:47] <Bronymous> "I notice the investigator is kinda bad at his job."
[01:47] <PristinePage> "he's just unlucky."
[01:47] <Bronymous> "Or an idiot."
[01:47] <PristinePage> "Or both."
[01:47] <Bronymous> "And insane."
[01:48] <PristinePage> "and that."
[01:48] <Bronymous> "But that's hardly an excuse."
[01:48] <Bronymous> "And the unicorns are...unicorns."
[01:49] <PristinePage> Pristine's head jerked and glared. "Well, what's so wrong with that? After all, my mother is-was a unicorn."
[01:49] <Bronymous> "How nice for you. Can you do magic?"
[01:50] <PristinePage> "That alicorn enough?"
[01:50] <Bronymous> "I figured that was one of the others."
[01:50] <PristinePage> Pristne shrugged. "I don't know how it works, but I draw the alicorn in 5 seconds and he appears.
[01:51] <PristinePage> "Well, I think I've stalled. I should explain what that staff was."
[01:51] <Bronymous> "Well that's...neat. Still garbage magic, but neat."
[01:51] <Bronymous> "Speaking of garbage magic."
[01:51] <PristinePage> Pristine stuck his tongue out.
[01:51] <Bronymous> "Careful, you might lose that."
[REMOVED FOR SPOILERS]
[01:56] <Bronymous> "You seem ti be of the opinion that this is common knowledge."
[01:57] <PristinePage> Pristine blinks. "It isn't?"
[01:57] <Bronymous> "If it was, wouldn't more ponies have recognized it by now?"
[01:58] <PristinePage> Pristine facehoofs. "I am an idiot. the only reason I knew was because of a HUGE amount of research on magical artifacts.
[01:58] <Bronymous> "I mean i;mno good with magic, but..."
[01:58] <PristinePage> "So, quick note: If I say "Don't touch" something, please listen."
[01:58] <PristinePage> Pristine smirks
[01:59] <PristinePage> "I don't want to get shocked again."
[01:59] <Bronymous> "I guess. But if I say 'shut up for a second', do likewise."
[01:59] <PristinePage> Pristine spits on his hoof and holds it out. "Deal?"
[01:59] <Bronymous> "Why do Ponies do that?"
[02:00] <Bronymous> SHakes hooves
[02:00] <PristinePage> "Because it's a swear. Not a magical swear, but a swear."
[02:00] <Bronymous> "Horseapples is a swear. Also Fuck."
[02:01] <PristinePage> I meant an oa- wait that means the same. Promise?
[02:01] <Bronymous> "Yeah, ok, I shook didn't I?"
[02:01] <Bronymous> "I get it"
[02:01] <PristinePage> "Heh."
[02:02] <Bronymous> ""You got my sparkers wet."
[02:03] <PristinePage> "Sorry." Pristine pulls some Gauze from his bag and hands it to you to wipe the spit off.
[02:03] <Bronymous> "Aww, thanks." Wipes it on PPs coat.
[02:03] <PristinePage> "Hey!" Pristine chuckles.
[02:04] <Bronymous> "So...Oh yeah. Why are we helping the old lady?"
[02:05] <Bronymous> "We could just turn her in."
[02:05] <Bronymous> "Or something."
[02:05] <PristinePage> Pristine shrugs. "She's the boss of the town. there isn't anyplace to turn her into and, well, we don't have any evidence she's involved.
[02:06] <Bronymous> "There's always a higher-up to go to."
[02:07] <Bronymous> "Except the princess."
[02:07] <PristinePage> "True, but we don't know anyone and I doubt Princess Celestia would care what a group of 6 ponies from a small town says."
[02:07] <Bronymous> "Well, I know ponies. I don't know that they'll help or believe us, but I do know them."
[02:08] <PristinePage> "That should be Plan B. Plan A is currently "Screw up her plans from the inside just in case" "
[02:09] <Bronymous> "Well I can do that, too."

Friendship Formed! I think.

Also, can we mess with our Combat Talents?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 am

LoganAura wrote:Friendship Formed! I think.

Also, can we mess with our Combat Talents?

Roleplaying solves all problems. I have also been advised to tweak one of my attacks.

Edit: Davy Crockett never went to the Rocky Mountains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_man
OVERRULED!
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Shepard Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 am

Im going to be allowing a one time talent swap at level 2.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next