Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

+9
A1C Bronymous
thematthew
Caden2112
Appkes
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
deonte9109
Grey Pen The Flawed
13 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 5 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Oh, come on, Project FTW was lightweight. Just wait until you get to the hidden fun stuff! Someone colonized the...underworld because I'm not entirely sure what profanity's allowed here! Put a dining room down there just for 300 jokes. And promptly got chewed out by the forums for doing it wrong. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 5 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Whiteeyes Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 am

Caden2112 wrote:Oh, come on, Project FTW was lightweight. Just wait until you get to the hidden fun stuff! Someone colonized the...underworld because I'm not entirely sure what profanity's allowed here! Put a dining room down there just for 300 jokes. And promptly got chewed out by the forums for doing it wrong. Razz

Um, wait what?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 am

Long story short: Boatmurder's Project F- the World? Flood the world with lava? By DF standards, that's lightweight, and surprisingly free of deliberate sociopathy. As for the Hidden Fun stuff...Well, it's all fun and games until the legions of hell show up to murder your fortress. Then if you're good enough, you kick them back in the hole and chase after them so you can take their domain away from them. Someone built a dining hall down there for the sole purpose of "Tonight we dine in hell" jokes.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 pm

I've made some changes to the flavour though there is still more to do, least of all choosing utility talents to replace form the bull and form of the dolphin. I'll edit this post to include a link to the google document once I am done.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:55 pm

So where are we at on this? Any kind of timetable for when we can expect to start, or have you yet to build a game in favor of sharpening the character prospects?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:03 pm

We'll start on Thursday, life permitting. (I think...)
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:00 am

So does that mean selections are over?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:05 am

Yes, yes it does.

Since there's not a whole lot of extras, I'mma gonna go ahead and let all three remaining characters join in!

Except Mgeni. I never changed the Pending List, but deonte wanted to try a new character. I'll post the sheet if he doesn't do so by then.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:08 am

Smashing. I look forward to this good sir, or I do say that honor is most dire in need at this dark time ere sun never shine again.

....so how should we write out our dialog?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:14 am

Put OOC comments in double parenthesis and in a different color than you'd normally use ((Like this)), or else in a spoiler.

Checks, combat status, and anything else involving dice and numbers should ALWAYS be in spoilers.

If you need more advice, check out the in-character threads and see what other people post like! Example is much better than description.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am

Except everyone posts a little differently. I, for instance, use a line break to separate OOC, rolls, etc. and IC, and put dialogue in another color, and nonvocal thoughts in Italics.

Para ejemplar:
Flashpoint ignores her advice, and continues ahead. "Nothing to be scared of in here except rats and shadows. Let's keep moving." He did, though, make sure to check the darker corners for movement. Bravery means nothing if we get caught in an ambush.

Checking sectors: 17+7= 24.

Not much a fan of the extra work of spoilers and double parentheses and whatnot.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 am

Sorry i didn't know toy was waiting for me to post the new guy.

Dakarr
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cg_CGYqEjZdE1zAHniqvOz6DHRn6dW-jFIWkbQ2blK4/edit
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:13 am

And kick. And kick. And KICK.

You're not very good a pony puns, huh? You don't just replace syllables with the word Pony.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:33 am

Bronymous does have a couple of good points. I was laying out guidelines, advice, not rules; that's just my opinion. And no, no you can't just replace a syllable with goat I mean pony.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:28 pm

If you're talking about me then i was working offa Christmas buzz. So everypony can bite me. if not the my bad and merry Christmas to all.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:20 pm

I hope you saved some for the rest of us. I don't want to come back and find out we have to buy more alcohol because you got lonely and drank it all by yourself.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:43 pm

In my opinion he can drink all the alcohol he likes so long as he doesn't try to make me drink some...well that if he doesn't mind using his own money to buy more.
Edit: I also want to know if I'll be allowed to use the create crazy contraption utility in a similar manner to the more than meets the eye racial, essentially making it a second use that requires a magic point.

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Regardless we're gonna have to buy more we drank the rest of my supply. Remember no Boru.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Pray that "We" does not include me. I Dont drink.
Edit: Notes of current changes to character sheet

• Swapped out The 2 form utilities for enchanting and create crazy contraption (possibly variant if cleared to use it)
  • Changed character description.
  • Changed third training to stunts over history and took the 3 point put into knowledge to place into athletics
  • Reflavoured all weapon conjuring talents.
  • Replaced Element of Loyalty with the Element of Courage (Reffered to as Warrior's Pride). In the same way that Xel Unknown is using the Element of imagination from the Elements of Creativity (Will change back to loyalty if not cleared to use it).

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:17 pm

For srs right now, fuck Boru. Unless we polish off that bottle in one night, I don't want to see it. And don't worry kids, you aren't invited to the Birthday bash unless you happen to live in Valdosta. If you do, contribute a bottle and come join us. We'll be playing pony drinking games all night.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:51 pm

now you say b.y.o.b. but are you bringing your own cuz you usually don't buy liquor
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Doc: Yes, I'll let you get away with the Create Crazy Contraption/More Than Meets The Eye fudging. For the sheet itself, a tad bit of formatting would be appreciated, but other than that it looks good.

Deonte/Bronymous: Drop the booze talk please! I have 5 siblings and the only reason they're not reading over my shoulder is because they're watching ponies.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Nor is anyone else going to show up, so we don't need any more.

It's good we have 7 now, because now I can play up my inactive 7th element.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Well we wont have all the 6 regular elements anyhoo.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:24 am

I mean in the context of the story, not our Character sheet elements.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next