Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

+9
A1C Bronymous
thematthew
Caden2112
Appkes
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
deonte9109
Grey Pen The Flawed
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 3 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Bronymous! You are PENDING (pending, pending...) Like the black bars by the way, heh heh.

As for strained rules, don't sweat it. I'm not going to be at all picky. I did notice you have Master Pony Kinesis, I presume you u have the normal kind too?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 3 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  deonte9109 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

All right I fixed some issues with Mgeni and hopefully he should be set if he makes the cut........I hope he makes the cut
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:30 pm

SO I think I will not build a character for this sadly, I am just not finding inspiration for a character I want to play at this juncture.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Grey Pen wrote:Bronymous! You are PENDING (pending, pending...) Like the black bars by the way, heh heh.

As for strained rules, don't sweat it. I'm not going to be at all picky. I did notice you have Master Pony Kinesis, I presume you u have the normal kind too?

Them black bars will be gone, that was extra stuff for Flashpoint that hasn't been removed yet. According to the Talent Show, you don't need regular as a prerequisite for Master, so I didn't add it. The requirements are different, too, with Master requiring an MP to use. So I was expecting to have to pay an MP every time I want to use PK at any weight or duration less than Master, but if you wanna let me have the base level for free, I'll take it.

And I think I'll leave it with the already set rules. My version of Fireborn would be more difficult to balance and incorporate; Immune to extreme temperatures (hot or cold), but not fireproof (or lavaproof). And his intended Extra Special Crazy Awesome Racial Pyrokinesis that has been honed for years normally would prevent him from actually getting touched by fire, just about ever. It does come with serious hydro-intolerance, though. If you can hose him down or toss him in a lake, his threat level would plummet. Sadly, no balanced setup for that, either.

And that's just his basic racial stuff. Then there's the other psychic shade powers I haven't even touched; Ki, energy and electrical based techniques; and his Ascendant (God Mode) Powers- which aren't even worth discussing in this format. Luckily the way I have him being written into this story will account for him not having his ARC support- but deployable strike teams and munitions, orbital strikes, air support and transport, those are all things he has access to as well, normally.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Crazy thought, could I try using one of my Elements of Creativity in this game; since it has lose rules it would be a great way to play test it. Whether or not that works I do have a character in mind though, and a standard element I could use with them.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Bronymous wrote:
Grey Pen wrote:-snip-
And that's just his basic racial stuff. Then there's the other psychic shade powers I haven't even touched; Ki, energy and electrical based techniques; and his Ascendant (God Mode) Powers- which aren't even worth discussing in this format. Luckily the way I have him being written into this story will account for him not having his ARC support- but deployable strike teams and munitions, orbital strikes, air support and transport, those are all things he has access to as well, normally.
You know I understand that you're trying to be different and all but seriously. It seems like you got the makings of the of some Gurrenn Lagann busting pony...demon...whatever that third thing you told me.You couldnt go with some simple unicorn that could beat Ursa Minors no yah just had to make a Titan of Harmony but in a compact form. Just gonna make all us be a mongoose to your maverick.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Equally could I try one of the Living Legend vuritues instend of the normal elements? Or one of the non-standard elements?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 pm

deonte9109 wrote:
Bronymous wrote:
Grey Pen wrote:-snip-
You know I understand that you're trying to be different and all but seriously. It seems like you got the makings of the of some Gurrenn Lagann busting pony...demon...whatever that third thing you told me.You couldnt go with some simple unicorn that could beat Ursa Minors no yah just had to make a Titan of Harmony but in a compact form. Just gonna make all us be a mongoose to your maverick.

Lol u Jelly? There is a reason I'm not ACTUALLY using any of that... far as you know, anyway. And if you remember, I did originally just want to be a blankflank little kid. But now I'm invested in this, and Goddammit it will be Glorious.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am

Looking at all the ridiculousness abound, I'm feeling a little like an Extra-Ordinary Gentlecolt. Sooooooo...

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MaYxXjvx1aRyGXIgi4Ufg-u-VDbsJIExBnw8-wO_FAw

I've re-flavored some more abilities, added a line or two of backstory to explain why I might be a part of the wacky wonderteam, and gave myself a couple (really simple) items to utilize my most interesting talent.

P.S. I just realized how interesting a flying ace robot pony and flying ace mechanic pony could be as a combo.

P.P.S. I actually made a MLP card deck with those suits. (Adam Smash was the Ace of Feathers.)
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 am

Xel & WhiteEyes: Sure, go ahead.

Brony: Yes. Yes it will be glorious!

Z2: Like the Auto Taser. I want one!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:04 am

Tick-Tock is now a Living Whirlygig by owning the Element of Imagination... Also totally plan to take Derp at level up...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Ok, what element should I take. If we are going fro the EoH as an objective, I don't think I should try to bring in my 7th Element and play it-
Spoiler:

Meanwhile, I was thinking Magic, or whichever one lets you teleport to an ally that's in combat (LL virtue).

A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 pm

I think it's nammed Honor now... *checks* Yeah it be the following:
Spoiler:
And I must say it would fit your character very, very well...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm also having trouble putting together a decent combat build. Half of me is trying to match up his actual comabt powers with talents, while the other half wants to keep a similar damage combo to what Flashpoint has.

Nevermind, I pulled something and now have a pretty decent build.

Last edited by Bronymous on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Aw, I was gonna take Derp on level-up, Xel. Razz Guess I can find other ways for her to inadvertently sow minor chaos in her wake. Razz
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

No reason you can't take derp too! XD

I mean I'll only be using it as two magic points to gift to people each day and junk.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

True enough. Razz I'm just picturing Glenda in the middle of picking a lock, almost has it open, then the lock just spontaneously jams on her while she tries frantically to figure out how she messed up, or something like that. "I just don't know what went wrong!" indeed. Plus, extra magic point's always nice.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

Say Grey, I too am feeling that my character might be little too ordinary. Talking with Bronymous I was thinking of either A) giving Mgeni a great big book of everything. a book that tells me any information living creatures know the major downside would be that if everybody thinks of the wrong information then the book would tell the wrong information. B) having a different character all together based more on the Limitless movie.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 am

AAAAAAaaaand I'm done, finally. Reposting the Finalized sheet. I'll wait and see before I work on more appropriate backstory.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:16 am

I really like Phoenix right now... He's dam well awesome. :3

To some degree he remind of my own pyromaniac but that's just me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 am

Deonte: I haven't seen or heard of Limitless before, but I'll look into it. If you want a new character, that's fine by me.

The all-knowing book thingy is a good idea too though; but, I'll need some time to contemplate how good of an idea.

Probably what I'd do is require a Persuasion attempt to us it properly, with a successful check granting a History Bonus; but that's a pretty loose thought right now, and needs refinement.

Brony: ....Whoa. I wish I could make em like that.

Caden: I insist that you say that. At least once.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 am

For Tick-Tock... She'd find derping to be something that's involce the responce of. "This shouldn't feel normal for me... But it oddly does..." I must say, make derping while making a spell be played off as OVERCHARGING the spell... It'll be so funny. Mmm... Partly now wanting to ask if I could have more racial points to justify getting derp now... But I don't wanta be greedy.

Edit: Also going to admit it now. Tick-Tock to me is sorta a possible future version of Answer Unknown/The Clockwork Mage that's not native to this universe because in my head that'd be a perfically reasonable and logical way to explain why she's a clockwork alicorn... And yes... She also doesn't know she's was male and just "acts" female because of other people thinking she's feamle from her girly eyes. But like I've said, this just my headcannon for the character and only Grey Pen got the power to have this, or something else more funny, silly, or makes better sense be the character's orgins. Personally would enjoy finding out that my headcannon for the character be 100% wrong, it'd be a lot more fun too. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Oh, of course I'll probably say that at some point. 1's (Or 2's, or 3's) happen ot us all. Razz

Also, that's oddly amusing, Xel. I'm just picturing TT as being utterly confused if their origins come to light.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

The weirdest part... ANSWER UNKNOWN would find that just a not so superspecialawesome day for him. XD

AU lives a weird life... And he's totally not sane. Nor will Tick-Tock be, but her insanity I plan to play off totally different. AU's madness I aim for "a danger to himself and everyone around him" but Tick-Tock's going to be more your basic Cloudcuckoolander type of deal.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Xel Unknown! Bronymous! Colter Bolt!

You! Are! Chosen!

That brings us up (or down, depending on how you looks) to 3.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next