Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

+9
A1C Bronymous
thematthew
Caden2112
Appkes
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
deonte9109
Grey Pen The Flawed
13 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 4 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Grey Pen wrote:
Brony: ....Whoa. I wish I could make em like that.

Like I said, TEN YEARS have gone into developing and evolving this character, and this doesn't even touch any of the major crossover or headcanons that run parallel to his development (except for MLP, of course).
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 4 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

By the way you should edit the title to say that it's down to three open spots dude. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Oops. Fixed!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Hey, before I stat it out, just want to present you with my basic concept idea. Baron Von Wolf, the Ghosite Batpony at your service.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Permission is restricted. Try again.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Okay, made it public it should work now.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

Yeah White, I do it too sometimes. Praise the Lord for spell check.

As for character, it looks interesting. But that's all I'm gonna say until you get it stated and combat talent-ed.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Grey Pen wrote:Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

Yeah White, I do it too sometimes. Praise the Lord for spell check.

As for character, it looks interesting. But that's all I'm gonna say until you get it stated and combat talent-ed.

Cool just wanted to make sure the basic idea wasn't shot down.

...also, that "Untie" joke? I uh, didn't get the joke for about a year after I first saw it on a t-shirt. Then someone read it out loud...

...I had to read it twice to realize you were using the joke form... : pale
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am

Sorry for the double post, just letting you know he's all stated out now.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 am

Hey, I'd like to formally remove my application. Go ahead and take Adam Smash off the list, I think I'll wait for another campaign.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 am

Whiteeyes wrote:Hey, before I stat it out, just want to present you with my basic concept idea. Baron Von Wolf, the Ghosite Batpony at your service.
While it is totally fine if Grey Pen wants to let "It's Over" in this campaign... I HATE THAT TALENT WISH IT WOULD DIE IN FIRE... But that's just me and that's the only problem I found with your character.

Also the character sheet NEED MORE FLAVOR, the sheet as is does nothing to making me understand how the GhostBat is without nice tastie, tastie flavor! But again that's only minor personal issue. Other then that he seem fine to me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 am

Yeeeaaah, I'm with Xel on the point of It's Over. Especially if you've done nothing to explain what happens IC when you use it.

I'm not saying take it off... but I am saying that It's Over in particular, and the whole sheet in general, could use some thyme. And a little rosemary, and a little garlic, and... sorry I'll stop now.

Z2: I'll take you off when I find it convenient. For now I'll be sure not to send you an approval.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Yeah that's fine, I kinda grabbed IO out of frustration in trying to find something. I'll grab Second Sunrise instead, give my guy some healing power.

Edit: Also flavored it up. I didn't add more background because of three reasons.

1) His purposefully contrary nature is less interesting if I explain it to everbunny.

2) Keeping his motives obscured makes him more mysterious.

3) I can just PM this stuff to our GM if he's interested, so as not to SPOILERS for the other players.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:Yeah that's fine, I kinda grabbed IO out of frustration in trying to find something. I'll grab Second Sunrise instead, give my guy some healing power.

Edit: Also flavored it up. I didn't add more background because of three reasons.

1) His purposefully contrary nature is less interesting if I explain it to everybunny.
((I see what you did there...))

2) Keeping his motives obscured makes him more mysterious.
((You have no idea...))

3) I can just PM this stuff to our GM if he's interested, so as not to SPOILERS for the other players.
((I would appreciate this. Mysterious is all well and good; but the more you tell me, the less I have to make up on the fly.))
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 am

Baron von Wolf iiiiisss... Pending!

Atom Smash has left the building!

Also. If I don't see any new sheets by next week, I will go ahead and pick out three (or more) players and get things rolling.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 am

I made Backstory... kind of. Field Report Entry 6
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:17 am

Yeay pending! Anything I can do to help make the cut? I.E. is there anything you really don't like about the Baron?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 am

Brony: Nicely done! But who's SB?

White: Nothing as of yet you can do to help it along. I'll let you know if there is.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Sweetie Belle. I originally had the idea of playing off of this story, in which Sweetie Belle ends up jumping through multiple universes (multiple fanfics). It became a major part of my story, but ultimately I left it at a "secondary" position, as all i could really do with it is just implant Phoenix into the story at hand. But when I brought Phoenix into this game, the universe jumping turned out to be a great excuse for HC differences, and Phoenix's overall discrepancies in this system.

So, TL;DR, he was jumping multiverses with Sweetie Belle, and they somehow got separated,and now he's here. (this is also my explanation for his uncanny knowledge about the Princesses, the Elements, etc.)
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Ok, fair enough.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:19 am

Glenda The Five-Sevenths-Griffon-to-Two-Sevenths-Draconequus has been APPROVED!

Two more to go!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Just looking over the other approved, do you have a Chaos Table on hand for Glenda? And if so, can we see it?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm

ENo, I don't, and therefore no you may not.

Probably I'm going to whip up a smaller version for this one. My own Tons of Fun table is incomplete, and I really don't feel like making a whole 'nother one for one particular character, for one particular campaign. So, I'll be making a "Mini ToF" as it were, and adding things on as desired, by me or other players.

When I do make it, yes, you all can see it, EXCEPT CADEN.

In my opinion, part of the fun in Tons of Fun is that you really don't know what'll happen. And given that this table will be smaller, if Caden sees it then he'll know (kinda sorta almost) what'll happen. So he will just have to take our word on it that he won't be getting screwed over every single time.

I will make two promises though:

A) There will be no (or very few) "pointless" things. Everything will affect you somehow, even it it's only very mildly.

B) There will be no little things. It will all be very big and very dramatic.

C) It will not be all bad. Nobody likes things that are all bad!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Just because I'm going to save(destroy) the world with the power of laughter(Utter Chaos), including amusing(Killing) the other players and clowns(Innocents caught in the crossfire.) Razz

Remember kids! Losing is FUN! -Dwarf Fortress.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Caden2112 wrote:Just because I'm going to save(destroy) the world with the power of laughter(Utter Chaos), including amusing(Killing) the other players and clowns(Innocents caught in the crossfire.) Razz

Remember kids! Losing is FUN! -Dwarf Fortress.

*walks into a dwarven bar* Boat Murdered! *flees from angry dwarves. Yep, it still works.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next