Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

+9
A1C Bronymous
thematthew
Caden2112
Appkes
Colter Bolt
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
deonte9109
Grey Pen The Flawed
13 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 7 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 am

Mostly saying so because I glanced at your sheet and it didn't have that stuff is all... And personally don't think there is any reason for your character NOT to be in his disguised form...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available) - Page 7 Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlecolts - OOC (No Spots Available)

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah, sure, go ahead.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 am

Would've been nice a while ago, but what was I missing?
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 am

Well you don't got the Unicorn Racials on your sheet... XD

And it's going by the Three Trained states for non-ponies, that's totally outdated in itself. So one of those training should turn into a Cutie Mark, and I believe you also get an extra utility talent that you'll lose if you drop your disguise, along with losing said cutie mark skill.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 am

as a changeling i figured that having all those other racials would just make a mess, and this sheet was started back when those weren't outdated. oh boy.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

Here's a link to a True Shifter Changeling I made that'll hopefully help you fix your sheet Also you don't need to fix it right away, you can just post right now and fix it later you know.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 am

thanks.
EDIT: Ok, nice and fixed.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:59 am

Oh wow, we're playing. Neat.

I think I'll wait for the proper moment before entering.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 am

Naa, just enter as it, it'll feel more organic that way I say Bronymous!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 am

Can I ask what that proper moment might be?

Edit: Also, Xel:

Xel Unknown wrote:"...and what's this about one of them, "going rouge" as you said?"

That made me laugh.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Well since you gave away my intended spot of attention-grabbing last, I'll have to settle for a moment in the conversation that plays to my introduction. I figure at least two more should be there before me.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Well the other two that's not popped up yet, are Doc and Datnae, one of them hasn't been online for about a week, the other has net problems... So just take that info as you will.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 pm

And judging from current events, we need someone who's more able to mediate...Otherwise I think we're going to finish this campaign at level 1 due to intra-party conflict.

...Wouldn't be my first time either.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Calling the Clockwork Alicorn "Broken" is now a thing that just pisses Tick-Tock off. She just wasn't build perfectly, she's NOT broken and she'll kill ANYPONY THAT CLAIMS SHE IS. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Well the other two that's not popped up yet, are Doc and Datnae, one of them hasn't been online for about a week, the other has net problems... So just take that info as you will.
Well damn kinda hurts that you couldn't spell my name right when its openly available. Not like I verbally told you while eating peanut butter.....
Also oh look we started....gotta find an easy, smooth way to get in.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:thanks.
Umm... What's your Cutie-Mark skill? And you sure you wanta keep that combat build? Cause I think you could go better with some better combat talents from Art of War I bet...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 pm

deonte9109 wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:Well the other two that's not popped up yet, are Doc and Datnae, one of them hasn't been online for about a week, the other has net problems... So just take that info as you will.
Well damn kinda hurts that you couldn't spell my name right when its openly available. Not like I verbally told you while eating peanut butter.....
Also oh look we started....gotta find an easy, smooth way to get in.
I'm sorry Mr. Popo, don't kill me!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
Colter Bolt wrote:thanks.
Umm... What's your Cutie-Mark skill? And you sure you wanta keep that combat build? Cause I think you could go better with some better combat talents from Art of War I bet...
Argh, I blame my cracked iPod screen. Can barely see my character sheet on it.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

Get a real computer and use that silly! XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Yeesh, I go to ONE 4-H meeting, and when I get back you're attacking each other!?

Ponyfeathers.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 am

Blame the Trollghost-ponybat...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

I have a real computer and am on it now. And I'm not sure if I can change combat talents with the campaign already running.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:45 am

Most games allow such edits as the game is running, as long as you don't change them right before combat happens, I think it'll be fine. Also I suggest adding more flavor, FLAVOR EVERYTHING!!! But that's just me, I don't think a sheet is every 100% done until everything that can get flavored has nice flavor on it.

Also as long as you tell Grey what changes you've done, I think it should be alright.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Calling the Clockwork Alicorn "Broken" is now a thing that just pisses Tick-Tock off. She just wasn't build perfectly, she's NOT broken and she'll kill ANYPONY THAT CLAIMS SHE IS. XD

Kill him? He's a bloody ghost! What are you going to do, murder him a second time?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

Ah flavor, my weakest area in character creation. Best thing I have flavored would be this.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next