Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
Yawnmon
8 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 14 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  XandZero2 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 am

Ramsus wrote:"Ok." Whisper said sliding down and off Buck, "Why don't you go back up and get some space? If we need you, we'll shout or send someone up?"

Buck glanced from Whisper to Mike's shop to the sky. Hunching over, he began tapping the tips of his talons together - looking torn between loyalty, shame, fear, and friendship.

Then when Chitin added,

Dr Blight wrote:"I think I found something dangerous. Some kind of parasite thing... Looks like purple jelly and shoots out some kind of toxic gas. Oh and I think it's alive..."

Buck closed his eyes and scrunched them up tight, shaking his head and grimacing. "Buck," he growled, balling his claws up into fists, "Buck! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK!"

The Griffon winced, lowering his voice, "Sorry... But... I... I don't wanna buckin' leave you guys..." He shook his head again forcefully, "Not after what you've done for me. I'd feel horrible leaving you guys here... And... And what about the princess? I don't want her to think I'm a coward..." He knelt down and put his head in his talons, "What am I supposed to do? Buck."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Mike's novelty shop, as Gleeda continues to sneak about the room, remaining silent and stealthy while Blade follows her lead, even in the dark Coffee Mug's true sight holds (true?), and after a bit of searching, he spots some glassware about halfway down the center aisle.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 am

XandZero2 wrote:
Ramsus wrote:"Ok." Whisper said sliding down and off Buck, "Why don't you go back up and get some space? If we need you, we'll shout or send someone up?"

Buck glanced from Whisper to Mike's shop to the sky. Hunching over, he began tapping the tips of his talons together - looking torn between loyalty, shame, fear, and friendship.

Then when Chitin added,

Dr Blight wrote:"I think I found something dangerous. Some kind of parasite thing... Looks like purple jelly and shoots out some kind of toxic gas. Oh and I think it's alive..."

Buck closed his eyes and scrunched them up tight, shaking his head and grimacing. "Buck," he growled, balling his claws up into fists, "Buck! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK!"

The Griffon winced, lowering his voice, "Sorry... But... I... I don't wanna buckin' leave you guys..." He shook his head again forcefully, "Not after what you've done for me. I'd feel horrible leaving you guys here... And... And what about the princess? I don't want her to think I'm a coward..." He knelt down and put his head in his talons, "What am I supposed to do? Buck."

Hearing Buck's anguished cries, he sends to him. 'Its cool. Fly around a little. Clear your head. Watch for bad guys. You can still help us out like that.'

OOC:Persuading Buck its cool if he left.
Roll(1d20)+5:
7,+5
Total:12
Meh.

Inside Mike's novelty shop, as Gleeda continues to sneak about the room, remaining silent and stealthy while Blade follows her lead, even in the dark Coffee Mug's true sight holds (true?), and after a bit of searching, he spots some glassware about halfway down the center aisle.

Spotting a large enough glass jar, he sends to Chitin and Buck. 'I think got a large enough jar. Buck, is there any alarms that'll go off if I bring this outside the store?'

Last edited by Cardbo on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 am

"Buck, we'll be fine. Gleeda will be safer if I can go in there and help her than if we both stay out here. Just go up above the fog and keep a lookout for anything else trying to come into the building after us ok?" Whisper says.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Spoiler:

Buck sat down on all fours, planting his talons firmly into the pavement. "No... No. I'm not buckin' leavin'." He shook his head stubbornly, then took another shuddering breath, his eyes still scrunched up tight, his expression one of total concentration. "Go on Whisper," he nodded to his off-white friend, "It's not so... not so buckin' bad..." He gulped, "...when I close my eyes. I'll stay here and... and guard the door! Yeah. Buckin' straight... I'll guard the buckin' door. Nothin's gettin' past me! I'll watch-listen to that door like a buckin' hawk. I'll... I'll be fine."

Then to Coffee, Buck added mentally - Alarms? Yeah, there should... should definitely buckin' be some buckin' alarms. Ya saw the buckin' shape... shape a' the buckin' front buckin' doors though.

Spoiler:

Buck grunted, With all that buckin' property damage, the shop's buckin' security buckin' systems... they buckin' should've already been buckin' screechin' like a buckin' bat out of buckin' Tartarus. Buckin' somethin' must be buckin' wrong with 'em. BUCK!

But it should be safe to take out that jar. I... I think Big Mike'll understand.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Gleeda just keeps to being a stealth griffon ninja, keeping her ears open for any major signs that the theives are starting to attack or making any major movements... She also tries to hear for anything major that's being said between them.

Perception check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Whisper said, "Uh, well, ok Buck. Thanks for having our flanks." and then went to follow after the others.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Coffee passes the glass jar out to Chitin outside via PK, opening the jar and waiting for the slime mold thingy to be put in.

'I'll close it when its in there.' he sends to Chitin.

OOC:Had to modify my post. Xand has something planned.

Coffee gets ready to pick a jar off the shelf.

Last edited by Cardbo on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

((Please ignore this post))

Last edited by XandZero2 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Chitin blinked a little as the gel evaporates on the end of her blade after a squeak. "About that...... I don't think that will be happening. It's sorta gone up in a puff of smoke." she sent towards coffee as she wiped down her dagger on the ground just in case. She looked over the guard she'd lanced the thing from to see if there was any change in his condition or if she could spot any more on him, keeping her distance in case there were.

perception:

Last edited by Dr Blight on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 am

Blade splits off from Gleeda's path to draw attention away from her and tries to take a better look around the room.

Perception: 13 (roll) + 8 (stat) = 21
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am

Spoiler:

As Coffee Mug stands in the middle of the aisle of glassware and uses his PK to pick up a jar from the massive shelves packed with merchandise - there's a chain-reaction of explosions that shake the room. The shelves on either side of Coffee sway precariously, then come crashing down to crush him.

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 am

XandZero2 wrote:
Spoiler:

As Coffee Mug stands in the middle of the aisle of glassware and uses his PK to pick up a jar from the massive shelves packed with merchandise - there's a chain-reaction of explosions that shake the room. The shelves on either side of Coffee sway precariously, then come crashing down to crush him.

Spoiler:

OOC:Perception Check
Roll(1d20)+5:
19,+5
Total:24
Gah. So close. Let me know if this enough to make the arcana check.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Gleeda whipsers some advice to Coffie Mug... Just her gut telling her to try doing so.

(OOC: MMMm.... I'm going to try an assist roll here.)

assist check:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:14 pm

OOC:Thanks!

OOC:Arcane check
Roll(1d20)+17:
5,+17
Total:22
Lol.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Next the griffon's royal lightning bow asks Gleeda to fire it off at her ally, and she trusts the item's judgement with that act.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Chitin looked the guard over a little closer once she was sure there weren't any more on him. She blinked noticing the glass imbedded in him was different than the kind from the door. "I think...they might've thrown that stuff at him in a glass case of some kind..but it's just a gue-" Chitin's telepathic transmission was cut off by a series of explosions inside the shop, making her jump and spin around in shock. "What the hay was that?!" She simultaneously asked out loud and thought out.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Finally after Gleeda did her actions to help the unicorn in danger, she tries to return to the darkness before the thevies realize she's here...

stealth check:
(OOC: Edited my last two posts to have flavor for what Gleeda did.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Right as the aisles detonated, Gleeda whispered a telepathic message to Coffee Mug - "GET THE BUCK OUT OF THERE!"

Coffee realized what was happening, and thinking quickly, his horn flared up with energy.

-Then fizzled out.

Heeding the call of her weapon, Gleeda moved like liquid lightning - pouncing forward, drawing her enchanted charm as it expanded into the Royal Griffinhoof Lightning Bow, opening her eyes, taking aim, and firing a bolt of electricity that zipped across the room.

In the blink of an eye, the bolt from Gleeda's bow connected with Coffee's horn - the golden energy of the bow jumpstarting Coffee's magic - and as the aisles came crashing down on Coffee, there was a violent flash of emerald-gold light that filled the room.

Coffee Mug vanished...

The aisles hit the ground with heavy thuds, one after the other - BOOM BOOM - accompanied by a cloud of dust, the sound of splintering wood and screech of shattering glass.

There was another flash of light - and then Coffee Mug reappeared atop the wreckage, energized - and to your relief - perfectly unscathed.

-Although for how long, you're uncertain - especially as three equine figures leap down from the surrounding aisles and advance on Coffee's position. As Gleeda attempts to quickly dive back into the shadows, with the help of the True-Sight spell you're all able to make out the strangers' features through the dust of the fallen aisles and the mist of the nightmare fog. You take note of the skeletal body paint and tattoos; the gold piercings and chains; the vials of colored ichor, bone needles, and voodoo dolls at their saddles; and the mohawked manes streaked with black and white that crest their heads. You recognize the newcomers for what they are - Zebras - and as they grow closer, the voices in the fog grow louder. Coffee's True-Sight Spell flickers - and for a split second, the Zebras' transform into flaming-hoofed skeletons with burning red eyes.

Spoiler:

XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:57 pm

XandZero2 wrote:Right as the aisles detonated, Gleeda whispered a telepathic message to Coffee Mug - "GET THE BUCK OUT OF THERE!"

Coffee realized what was happening, and thinking quickly, his horn flared up with energy.

-Then fizzled out.

Heeding the call of her weapon, Gleeda moved like liquid lightning - pouncing forward, drawing her enchanted charm as it expanded into the Royal Griffinhoof Lightning Bow, opening her eyes, taking aim, and firing a bolt of electricity that zipped across the room.

In the blink of an eye, the bolt from Gleeda's bow connected with Coffee's horn - the golden energy of the bow jumpstarting Coffee's magic - and as the aisles came crashing down on Coffee, there was a violent flash of emerald-gold light that filled the room.

Coffee Mug vanished...

The aisles hit the ground with heavy thuds, one after the other - BOOM BOOM - accompanied by a cloud of dust, the sound of splintering wood and screech of shattering glass.

There was another flash of light - and then Coffee Mug reappeared atop the wreckage, energized - and to your relief - perfectly unscathed.

-Although for how long, you're uncertain - especially as three equine figures leap down from the surrounding aisles and advance on Coffee's position. As Gleeda attempts to quickly dive back into the shadows, with the help of the True-Sight spell you're all able to make out the strangers' features through the dust of the fallen aisles and the mist of the nightmare fog. You take note of the skeletal body paint and tattoos; the gold piercings and chains; the vials of colored ichor, bone needles, and voodoo dolls at their saddles; and the mohawked manes streaked with black and white that crest their heads. You recognize the newcomers for what they are - Zebras - and as they grow closer, the voices in the fog grow louder. Coffee's True-Sight Spell flickers - and for a split second, the Zebras' transform into flaming-hoofed skeletons with burning red eyes.

Spoiler:

OOC:Does my spell from earlier work? Do they have malicious intent? Are they outlined in red? Trying to avoid any cases of "Not What It Looks Like"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Whisper gets a face full of WHOOMPH and shakes her head to clear it. When she looks back she sees the zebra, "Oh hay. Now what would three good little Vodun such as yourselves be doing here at this hour? It's way past bedtime you know?" and then yawns.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:11 pm

"Thats pretty impressive, but I'm not too shabby with illusions myself."

OOC:Rolling Initiative
Roll(1d20)+0:
17,+0
Total:17

Taking Into Battle:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Gleeda tries to quickly get behind the Zebra's... Thinking and hoping that she hasn't yet been seen...

Acrobatics Check:

Then regardless of the result of her actions she ready's her bow for combat.
Initiative:
Combat talents:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Privately Coffee sends to Gleeda and Blade. 'You guys are seeing this also? 3 Flaming Zebras? Its not just me, is it?'
'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 pm

"It's not real..." Gleeda replied.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"It's not real..." Gleeda replied.

'Granted they're probably not really on fire, but there are 3 zebras there, right?'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next