Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 13 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Nonono, we should move. Mitsuna's been seen. Razz
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 13 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Wait. Hold on. We are going to be traveling?

I thought the town was going to be a base of operations from which we fought against the blight.

Well, that was my intention as well, however it seems some people want to move.

Which makes me wonder if I could handle two parties or if I'll need to come up with some contrivance to force the party to stay in the town.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Maybe the suggestion to move was because of a misunderstanding on that we were meant to keep traveling with the caravan or something.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 pm

The caravan was my understanding. I think you'll have to contrive something; can't speak for anyone else of course but I have little reason to stay put.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:33 pm

As doesn't Aparix, unfortunately.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:04 pm

I made an update. I don't think it's a good update, but it's an update.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:13 am

In case you're planning more combat (And I should hope you are) I will want to rebuild my combat stuff first.  Basic role should be the same, just gonna streamline it a bit.

EDIT: Done.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:11 am

So, who are we waiting on? Are you guys all traveling together, or what? I've got several bosses lined up and waiting to go at 'ya, so let's speed things up.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 am

I think this may be a case where I'm waiting on you guys when I shouldn't be. I mean, Ghost Tracker is going to follow the tracks, and while I've given you guys your pick of where to go it doesn't actually matter where you go - just whether you follow GT or not.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

... So would now be a bad time to rationalize the other group heading North West?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Well, given that you don't know exactly how north of the path the tracks are...

Of course, I have no compunctions against the groups miraculously meeting up. Do what you will.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:04 pm

So from the lack of recent posts shall I once again assume everyone's had their say and that I should proceed?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:38 pm

I do have one question. If you want, I can roll for it, but I think Mitsuna would be able to figure this out.

Is it possible to Channel the Blood Queen? If so, would controlling Blightspawn be within their abilitiy?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Crystalite wrote:I do have one question. If you want, I can roll for it, but I think Mitsuna would be able to figure this out.

Is it possible to Channel the Blood Queen? If so, would controlling Blightspawn be within their abilitiy?

In theory yes, however as with all Channelers they'd have to have approval from the Brood Mother herself, and therefore are likely to be Blighted themselves. It's... not entirely clear what abilities they'd have, beyond the summation of the powers of the Blight and its ability to morph flesh.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Go ahead, I wanna see the game continue
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Blood Queen, that's a new one. So far the Brood Mother's been called the Brood Queen, Blight Queen, and now Blood Queen. Since they're all perfectly good nicknames I've decided to just roll with it and say that she has no name, at least not anymore, just titles. A lot of titles, it would seem.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Crystalite wrote:Is it possible to Channel the Blood Queen? If so, would controlling Blightspawn be within their abilitiy?

Well to be fair, I wasn't the first one to bring that name up...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 01, 2014 9:08 am

Dusk Raven wrote:Blood Queen, that's a new one. So far the Brood Mother's been called the Brood Queen, Blight Queen, and now Blood Queen. Since they're all perfectly good nicknames I've decided to just roll with it and say that she has no name, at least not anymore, just titles. A lot of titles, it would seem.

Actually, it was unintentional on my part; I couldn't quite recall, so I guessed.

Now answer the question, please?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:
Crystalite wrote:I do have one question. If you want, I can roll for it, but I think Mitsuna would be able to figure this out.

In theory yes, however as with all Channelers they'd have to have approval from the Brood Mother herself, and therefore are likely to be Blighted themselves. It's... not entirely clear what abilities they'd have, beyond the summation of the powers of the Blight and its ability to morph flesh.

Not sure what else to add to that. Except... ah, it may be possible for Channelers to command the Blightspawn, however this would be merely due to their position of power rather than any innate abilities.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Ooops. Totally didn't see that, sorry.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 pm

So, for this fight I took some creatures from the Monster Compendium... except I increased their number beyond what was recommended... and buffed them. Either action would have been fine on their own, but together, plus these ridiculously high rolls I've been getting, spell trouble for group one...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat May 17, 2014 10:58 am

So... are we gonna wait for Bellator, or is he going to be taken control off?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat May 17, 2014 6:06 pm

I think we've waited long enough... problem is, his build is so versatile I'm not sure what moves he'd use. I'll... get around to it at some point.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Uh, Crystalite? It's not quite Mitsuna's turn yet - she just has the chance to use a free attack as a result of Ghost Tracker granting her a combat talent.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 20, 2014 11:01 pm

... Oh. Cheerilee Derp

I'll go fix it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next