Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

+7
Fury of the Tempest
Stairc -Dan Felder
AProcrastinatingWriter
Lapis-Lazily
Caden2112
Miang
Dusk Raven
11 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 14 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed May 28, 2014 12:47 am

I think we've waited long enough...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting) - Page 14 Empty Re: LL - The Hordes of the Blight (why yes, we are recruiting)

Post  Dusk Raven Wed May 28, 2014 2:29 am

You're probably right. Unfortunately I don't have my notes on me so I don't even know who we're waiting on...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed May 28, 2014 2:32 am

Bellator, its his turn in battle from what I can tell.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:11 pm

I suppose it's time for an interest check. It's been Lapis' turn and he hasn't gone, while in the second group... it's my turn, actually, and it's my fault for not posting.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Still interested
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Flip flopping.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm interested in Aparix, so I'm still interested in the story myself.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:22 pm

So we have maybe three interested. That's not enough for the boss I was planning to throw at you - and I'm not going to control over half of the present party. Suggestions?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Aren't we a split party anyway?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah, but as of now only 2-3 of 8 characters are player controlled.

Okay, so here's m dilemma. You'd like to explore more of the world and do things other than combat, right? Problem is, while I've developed the framework of this world, the actual geography and nations I haven't developed. I have, however, developed what things will be like in the future. See, this is a prequel to what will eventually become a world I'm writing a number of stories in.

Well, I can get you to that future if you'd like to keep your current characters, but I don't know if you'll like my methods...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:49 am

Okay, but here's my dillema... Several of our players have more or less gone missing, including one of the two players selling it to me (Lapis being the missing one, APW being the other.) Does your solution remedy this?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 am

...Short of some sort of recruitment drive or starting a new thread, I don't know that I can get more players, and there's nothing I can do about existing players that seem to have vanished from the forums entirely.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 am

So you're talking about recruiting players, so would having one more help?

If that's okay (We really need a Fluttershy emote here)
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 am

Oh, it would help very much, I'd just need to find a way to fit you in... have you been keeping up with the thread? Any suggestions? All of the options I can think of requires some presumptions on the part of your character...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 am

I haven't really, but I can read through. What kind of presumptions? Also we're still on the racial, utility talent divide, right?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:55 am

That leads to another point I was going to bring up, whether the players wanted to switch to the Abilities system or not. If not, then the racial points would have to be allocated as per the thread I linked to in the first page. Which reminds me, I haven't written up the racial stats for Therions...

But I digress. The presumptions basically boil down to, "You're in this town/nation for whatever reason." If you want to join now it means you'll be part of the town militia out searching like the rest of the players. Post-solution... is a little simpler and yet more complicated.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:59 am

Alright then. Any holes in the party that need filling, either ability or combat wise?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm not really sure what holes need filling... the members we have left are:
Aparix, played by AProcrastinatingWriter
Paladin, played by Fury of the Tempest,
and possibly Mitsuna, played by Crystalite. Your guess is as good as mine as to what the party needs. I'd say build something you're both happy with and which fits with the setting.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm

If more people join I'll be good.

Lapis/Zakhar was a Berserker, and Caden/Bellator was a Weaponsmaster, but mainly did Celestial Staff... A new heavy hitter and/or a new healer would be nice.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

I just looked over the races on your thread, Dusk. Are Harpies available in this setting? Also, we're at level 2, right?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Level 2, yes. And... well, I'd been thinking of removing harpies, actually, since I wasn't sure if I wanted hybrids in my setting. Hmm...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Well, I kinda already built my character around that templet, with a heavy focus on lightning. but I haven't written the backstory yet, so I could say she's something else.
Here she is, by the way
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 pm

I have no idea what she might be if not a harpy, other than perhaps a Keraph with a Gift for electricity. Hmm... since the events of this game are more or less non-canon in relation to my stories, anyway, I'll let you be a harpy.

And, would you rather join now or post-solution? I suppose it'd be best to join now, since to get to the solution involves a fairly big boss fight. The "solution" I should say, involves a timeskip. A significant one.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:03 pm

I'd prefer to join now. Okay, so now I need to figure out a backstory... Any of the Gods associated with storms?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Unfortunately, my pantheon is relatively small and restricted to the essentials. The Titans, however, might be what you're looking for - air Titans have power over the wind, and possibly storms as well. What exactly do you have in mind?
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next