Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

+4
Dr Blight
Sobana
sunbeam
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 pm

I think there's ways to make it a good introspective moment. He's pushed to the point of rage and his instincts say to kill. However, he is more than just a bundle of instincts. I have a reaction to the mindset since while a character does have a voice that should be followed, the player is still in control. Too many players (not you) use it merely as an excuse to play disruptive characters.

This is intriguingly timed considering some articles I recently read.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] pt 2

Post  Crystalite Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:17 am

sunbeam wrote:"And I've seen you making doe-eyes at a sparking pegasus!"

...Was Dusty sparking at some point? Or is that meant to be a figure of speech?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:38 am

All of Grease's curse words are based around faulty wiring. Go back and read a few of the other times something's gone wrong, you'll see the pattern.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:03 am

Sobana wrote:"Hey, I wasn't finished with that."

Crystalite wrote:Waiting a moment for Nightshade to do... Whatever she was doing, he gently took Noir up and put her on his back.

...Yeah.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:05 am

It felt like the story was progressing before I got my roll results back. Felt like she had to do something.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Crystalite wrote:"Give her some too, she's bleeding pretty badly,"

Huh, I guess that does make sense. Anchors was actually doing that to clean the mess instead of an antiseptic but I guess it's now multipurpose.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:58 pm

She did mention that the blood would "clump up". That makes it a pretty good blood clotter, too, which should help stop up the bleeding as well as disinfecting it.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:40 am

I guess the world will never know what Nightshade read on those papers.

Did you miss my roll again, Zamms? =p
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:56 am

Damn, I had money on you eating the note on the spot.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:48 am

Why would I eat the notes? That totally goes against the character.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:13 am

If you say so.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:16 am

I play all my characters to the letter, I'll have you know.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:11 am

Sobana wrote:Why would I eat the notes? That totally goes against the character.

I fail to see why.

Nightshade strikes me as the secretive, perhaps a little selfish type, enough that once she was confident that she could remember the contents of the note, she wouldn't want anyone else to get it.

I will note, splashing around in the water probably didn't do anything good for it - paper tends to not hold up when it's wet.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:44 am

Crystalite wrote:
Sobana wrote:Why would I eat the notes? That totally goes against the character.

I fail to see why.

Nightshade strikes me as the secretive, perhaps a little selfish type, enough that once she was confident that she could remember the contents of the note, she wouldn't want anyone else to get it.

I will note, splashing around in the water probably didn't do anything good for it - paper tends to not hold up when it's wet.
I guess I did a pretty good job of describing her. But she is not the kind to wantonly destroy knowledge, she just wants to learn it. And more times then not is willing to trade knowledge she learned. In a way it is like the more knowledge other ponies know the more discoveries they can make and thus more knowledge she can later require. It is like having others finish the research she doesn't have time to do.

But how she accomplishes that is more of a character secret. =p
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Might be able to start posting again as early as tomorrow night or the day after. Sorry again for the wait.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:48 am

Mirror murderer >.>
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

I already stated that the mirrors wouldn't be making it out of the temple. They didn't die, they just went home.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 am

So is anyone going to grab the wand in the temple?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:59 am

I was waiting to see if Fury would say anything in response to what Rose said but it HAS been a while hasn't it. I'll just go ahead then.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sobana Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 am

ZamuelNow wrote:I already stated that the mirrors wouldn't be making it out of the temple.  They didn't die, they just went home.
I do not recall that distinction...

Anyway, computer broke. Have to take it the the shop later today to get fixed. Nightshade will be silent until it returns.
Sobana
Sobana
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm

is this thing with the wand an incapacitating trance kind of deal or can I still move around and do things while one with the universe?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Half step between. You can move and are aware of your surroundings but you sure aren't going to run any marathons. Gonna be harder for your mind to take if you do it too long though.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Sorry, hadn't been getting alerts and was rather busy irl.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 pm

I was just thinking that this arc was ending on an anticlimax.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I... think this is just Nightshade being Nightshade, and not anything to do with Coin...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next