Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: the Recruitment Station

+6
Copper Rose
Dusk Raven
Elacular
Xel Unknown
TheCavalry
AProcrastinatingWriter
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Luna's Command: the Recruitment Station - Page 7 Empty Re: Luna's Command: the Recruitment Station

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 am

Dusk Raven wrote:...What level are we supposed to be at, again? I can't remember if I updated Wandering Eye or not...
Level 3 atm, but I think we were told to keep what we want for Level 4 in mind or something as we will be levelling up soon...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: the Recruitment Station - Page 7 Empty Re: Luna's Command: the Recruitment Station

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

First, I have no idea what just happened. I roll to stop Nihl, but I catch Starfall? I mean that's all well and good, but, what?

Second:
Friendly Fire
You and your allies have resist 5 against your attacks
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:43 pm

I think my post may have confused Writer, from where star was, (my imagry at least) it looked like scorch was dive bombing him.

Though to be honist star doesent know shos the good or bad guys in this situation, so yea apologies if my next post involves him attacking you.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:25 pm

My great strategy revealed!

...I'll check if it worked later. I have to go for a few days; if I get back before APWs next post, I'll flesh out what I did.
(Though, quick question- did Nihl attack the tentacle, or did it just let go?
If the former, would he count as an ally so far as my target ally abilities are concerned?)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:28 am

Um... Aproc... Friendly fire outright says "YOU" and Allies get five reist to your attacks... Talk about nat-1ing a sense check! XD

(also I've always done Friendly Fire + Supercharge as an awesome combo that does and should work I mean Supercharge IS an attack that you are doing damage to yourself, why wouldn't it work?)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Firstly: I got confused because Nihl is literally already through the portal. There is no possibility of stopping him.

Secondly: thanks for the Friendly Fire notice, both Paper and Xel (who seems to have failed his own Sense check in not noticing) Razz

Nihl did not attack the tentacles, they just let go. Supercharge . . . I'm gonna rule that actually IS attacking yourself, so let's adjust the damage accordingly and proceed as usual here!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Oh! Derp! Cheerilee Derp

Just realised, I rolled a ten on a d10. Which means I activated my level 10 Wild a lightning move.

Also- my first crit activation. Yay! Big Smiles, Sweetie

Spoiler:
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Yes, crits can activate crits. It's pretty awesome when it happens.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Sweet Sunbutt.
Between Thunderstorm and the Wild Lightning chain, Silver just threw 106 points of damage into the room at completely random targets.

Depending on how the random creature thing works out, I might have killed Pony Cthullu, Silver Lining and any other bastard unfortunate enough to be caught in the room with us.

I am really forward to how this combat resolves itself.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

I'm so sorry to all of you - especially you, TheCavalry, who just rolled your first crit - and trust me, it was gonna be awesome.

But I can't do this anymore.

I'd like to think I'll come back someday and most or all of you will still be around, and we'll be able to pick up where we left off. But I don't have any illusions about the likelihood of that happening.

I'm sorry, guys. I'll miss you.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Is this because I was slow at posting and ultimately not giving you anything to respond to? I mean I know in your post you said you just got into a funk but could that funk be caused by me not posting?

I'm sorry to hear that you are starting this hiatus. I hope you get your groove back...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:18 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:I'm so sorry to all of you - especially you, TheCavalry, who just rolled your first crit - and trust me, it was gonna be awesome.

But I can't do this anymore.

I'd like to think I'll come back someday and most or all of you will still be around, and we'll be able to pick up where we left off. But I don't have any illusions about the likelihood of that happening.

I'm sorry, guys. I'll miss you.

Damn it, you have to at least tell me what you had planned for my character!
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:07 pm

well i suppose all i can say is good luck in whatever your doing an hope you'll come back one day.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7