Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
TheCavalry
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Dusk Raven
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting) - Page 11 Empty Re: The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

Post  Copper Rose Sun May 04, 2014 2:07 am

Also, Blue Owl/Crystal and Lavender Lion/Monica were probably recruited about a year after she was, since I imagine this is when they would have become Knacked, or at least started developing their powers. LL/Monica would be more social than SW/Erica and more likely to know people, and BO/Crystal would be less social than SW/Erica, so less likely to know names and be known.

EDIT: at APW, yeah, I see her being more of a Knacked than a Gifted (Gifted along those lines would probably be all plants, not just bamboo), and Shoot and SW/Erica are probably at least friendly if not close friends as you say Shoot probably wouldn't have.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting) - Page 11 Empty Re: The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

Post  Elacular Sun May 04, 2014 2:19 am

I'm Gonna say that Cal's been in the organization for about a year and change.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun May 04, 2014 2:27 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Shoot would have likely been picked up shortly after amnesia set in, and wanting guidance and some knowledge of who she was would have joined up rather quickly. Early October 2008 at the latest, really. At this point, she likely knows everybody in some capacity, but would obviously have a close-knit group of friends to rely on. I can't imagine why the League wouldn't know about her past, but they evidently either don't or have chosen not to tell her as she still doesn't know herself. Either way, might be a nice potential future plot hook.

...also, I've been thinking, since I've only got two powers that might be one power depending on how you look at it, should I switch from Gifted to Knacked? I feel like I should switch from Gifted to Knacked.

Actually, I had a thought about how your Gift ties into your amnesia a little. Perhaps Shoot was visited by our Giver... Directly after you got amnesia.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun May 04, 2014 3:23 am

Oh lord is Cal gonna be fun to play as.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun May 04, 2014 2:23 pm

The Everliving Gentleman would firmly be in group 4. While he acknowledges the good of a League and respects what it does, he'd be so used to playing up the mystery man angle that he'd be wary about joining until he felt he could do so on his own terms.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

I had an idea for a new bad guy- inspired by the new episode- Ice Archer.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 am

I haven't seen a whole lot of S4 yet, but that sounds cool. Shoot me a PM.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 05, 2014 12:47 am

Shoot you a PM? I'm still waiting for you to get back to me on the last thing I sent you. Besides, since Phoenix's actual nemesis is already an archer type, I figured this could be a general purpose bad guy. Don't even have an actual name or picture for him.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 05, 2014 1:17 am

Crystalite wrote:I haven't seen a whole lot of S4 yet

I am disappoint.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Oh, for some reason I'd thought we were already inside. iDerp. I guess previous post of them transforming should instead be considered as starting the prep time for the respective abilities needed, and then they all transform when they get through the manhole.

And I obviously, followed after them, as they ran in before me. I couldn't say if Phoenix tagged along with any of them, because I didn't know what they were doing. So now we're just split up I guess. I'm going to edit into my post something about the birds, but nothing that changes my actions.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 06, 2014 9:23 am

It is a real city in the sense that it really is made of concrete and steel and plastic; it's not some silly hologram. However, it is entirely self contained, and built explicitly for what you're doing right now.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 am

I made a thing.
The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting) - Page 11 8ZgjyFB
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed May 07, 2014 2:41 am

So since I'm playing a character that changes into various animals, it's probably a good idea for me to post stuff here about the animals she changes into (that aren't commonly known)

Albatross:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu May 08, 2014 11:38 am

Should we roll initiative?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu May 08, 2014 11:51 am

Crystalite wrote:Pheonix has no trouble approaching the warehouse, although it does take a few minutes...

Bronymous wrote:Phoenix turns and begins running, climbing, and jumping along Rooftops towards the Cube Square.

I went to the square.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri May 09, 2014 12:12 am

Ok then, I'm going to assume you saw my last post, and since I don't have any IC actions to post, my perception roll:
8+11=19
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Tue May 13, 2014 10:10 am

Very sorry, Bronymous... I've been kind of out of it lately. Hopefully things will be getting better now. I will go fix that post, and then reply shortly after.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 pm

I am still kind of waiting on all the other stuff I was asking about weeks ago.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu May 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Crystalite wrote:Blue Owl shrugs slightly, opting to follow behind in human form. "Doesn't surprise me. Although I do wonder who it might be. And for that matter, what's with the crows," she says. "I mean, I know they're mean little dips, but that goes beyond meanness. And on zero caffiene! Not a fun day so far."
[2:35:01 PM] Ⓒⓞⓟⓟⓔⓡ Ⓡⓞⓢⓔ: I should probably point out that this is a lot of talking for BO
[2:35:12 PM] Ⓒⓞⓟⓟⓔⓡ Ⓡⓞⓢⓔ: she's not much more talkative than Shoot
[2:35:17 PM] Ⓒⓞⓟⓟⓔⓡ Ⓡⓞⓢⓔ: or at least not supposed to be
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Hadn't realised. (I did ask.) I'll crank it back a little.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 am

Also, I've been waiting a while on a response to my last Perception check...
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Soooo I'm wanting to roleplay some, but we seem to have a problem here.

I got a Natural 20 on my History check, if everyone will recall. I presumed correctly that was enough to know who our electrified enemy was, but our GM has strongly implied that he has more to tell me, mentioned something about PMing me the details. So far, this has not happened - apparently Crystallite has been busy.

I feel like there's probably important information in there, information that if Shoot knows she's going to act at least somewhat differently about than if she didn't know it. So I feel like it would be dishonest to the character and situation to not know what's going on and then suddenly know what's going on later -especially if Shoot not knowing what's going on leads the party into a trap or some such unlikely nonsense. Taking this situation as a whole, I'm sort of stuck at the moment, unless someone has some kind of suggestion.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Wed May 21, 2014 6:53 pm

I mean...if you just wanna do semi-canon character roleplaying we could do stuff from before the thread started outside of it.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed May 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Yeah, we might have to wait a bit, especially since Crystalite is on vacation until next week.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Elacular wrote:I mean...if you just wanna do semi-canon character roleplaying we could do stuff from before the thread started outside of it.

That might work too. I confess when I said "roleplaying" I just meant "play the game like usual" but since, as the post after yours mentioned, Crystallite is gone for the immediate moment this might be a good idea too!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next