Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
TheCavalry
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Dusk Raven
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
11 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting) - Page 10 Empty Re: The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh yeah, I should probably take a look at that timeline. My backstory has dates set up, but I don't think they correspond with the campaign setting.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting) - Page 10 Empty Re: The League (LL) (PbP) (No Longer Recruiting)

Post  Crystalite Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 pm

....Maybe.

It takes a little bit to adjuat to a Gift. And while governments make active attempts at findingnout who the new Gifted is twice a year, they don't reveal the fact to just anybody, and once in a great while one slips through.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 am

Shoot redux:

Forgot I was doing this. Is that a little better?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:06 pm

I prefer the first one, actually. 'Lighter' meaning 'lighter shade of brown', I suppose.

Even though you are volunteering and asking for feedback, I feel so bad saying this stuff.  Embarassed 
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 pm

OOhhhh. Ok, so like this?
Spoiler:
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:26 pm

..this has been recently inactive. Wasn't it because of Cavalry's absence? He's back now, isn't he?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 pm

I thought Crystalite said he dropped out
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Last I heard, the game plot and setting were still being fleshed out. Add to that our backstory/nemesis concepts- mine in particular being a rather intensive read, let alone working it into the game itself.

But assuming this IS still going to be a thing, I'd like to bump a question from earlier. That is, what is the deal with custom Weaknesses, to balance our gifts?

EDIT: And because I'm gonna be that guy, I notice Serena doesn't have a picture or description...

REEDIT: As I was, you guys did make a picture for her.

Last edited by Bronymous on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:43 am

Since I tried doing the Hero Machine thing and sucked at it, I think I 'll just go with the one Copper Rose made. Not sure how to put in the document, though.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

Should be able to copy and paste it somehow. Or, if Copper was really smart, she saved the pic in Heromachine, and she can give you the text code for you to put it in yourself, fix anything minor, and then export it directly.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 am

I swear I haven't forgotten about this. I've just been really tired and busy lately... Barring disaster or insanity, I should be starting by Saturday at the latest.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 am

Looking forward to it! Oh, but no rush! Sleep is important too.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah, but.... questions...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:49 am

Nobody cares about your questions, Bronymous. You're not needed, nobody wants you except your silly Chairforce.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:06 am

You know what I get to do all day now, aside from learn Korean? Laugh at how ridiculous and dumb my Army, Navy and Marine classmates are.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 pm

At least we know how to have fun, and we can even move into new bases without having them triple-checked by professional interior decorators.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:17 pm

And at least we can live in a building without fear of collapse or contracting cancer. Also, we have ice cream- EVERY DAY.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Same with Navy, AND we even get cake at our re-enlistment parties, provided by the Navy.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat May 03, 2014 2:45 am

Bi-weekly check in, is the game still on track to be a thing? And can I get an answer to my question soon?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

@Bronymous: Not right now: I'm about to start it. Let's see how we do with what we have first, shall we? I've prolonged this long enough.

@Everyone Else: I will be starting the topic here directly, but first a few assumptions for the sake of expediency:

1: Everyone has already been involved in the League for a while. Whether you're "new" or have been around a while is up to you; new people, you've been busy training and running evaluation tests. (Feel free to take creative liberties there.) Those who have been around a while, again take liberties if you want.

2: Everyone here is at least vaguely familiar with everyone else; at least enough to know the names. I'll let you work out how familiar you are and how you got that way.

3: You are all familiar with a man called Director Mannheim: he is a tall, thin Caucasian with short red hair. He typically wears a brown leather long coat, depending on the situation.

The campaign session will start with one final training mission, for the first time as a whole team. More details later.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat May 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Crystalite wrote:@Bronymous: Not right now: I'm about to start it. Let's see how we do with what we have first, shall we? I've prolonged this long enough.

Me damn it, Twi Yeah but if you had answered it two weeks ago it wouldn't have held up anything. Tell you what, I'm just gonna put it on my sheet and assume its a 0 point cost, but I'll keep it hidden until it comes up. Which it might not.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun May 04, 2014 1:12 am

I'm probably going to say that Sunset Wolf has been in the League for a while, since she's only ten, has had her powers for two years, and is going to public school, making it very likely for at least the people who run the League to find her easily. She's friendly with those who have been there for at least a year (1), is acquainted with those who have been there at least 6 months (2), barely knows the name of those there more than a month (3), and almost avoids those there for less than a month and can never remember their names (4). Go ahead and define your characters in relation to her based on the numbers given so that I know how she should treat each character, please?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun May 04, 2014 1:42 am

Well Phoenix has been in the organization for 3 years; that said, with the proposed campaign start, he'd probably only have been on this particular team a few weeks, tops. So 1 I guess.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun May 04, 2014 1:56 am

I'd say Serena/ Iron Maiden's been around for maybe a few months. She could have joined earlier, but wanted to make sure her telekinesis was mostly under control before presenting herself to the League as ready to join a team. So, I'm guessing that's a 3.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 04, 2014 2:03 am

Shoot would have likely been picked up shortly after amnesia set in, and wanting guidance and some knowledge of who she was would have joined up rather quickly. Early October 2008 at the latest, really. At this point, she likely knows everybody in some capacity, but would obviously have a close-knit group of friends to rely on. I can't imagine why the League wouldn't know about her past, but they evidently either don't or have chosen not to tell her as she still doesn't know herself. Either way, might be a nice potential future plot hook.

...also, I've been thinking, since I've only got two powers that might be one power depending on how you look at it, should I switch from Gifted to Knacked? I feel like I should switch from Gifted to Knacked.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next